- | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

+27
B-Mac
Andrew
Katy Perry
Luca
Munchie89
sportsczy
Juventude
Cassius
johniet
LuckAndWin
habsky
RealGunner
S
jibers
inderbaby
marottalad
juvealbanian
Juveman17
BoBo
dronte
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:21 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Don't worry about Morata. They just stepped on his foot. I would worry about vidal more... He did loose his attack and creativity, but his grinta is still there, his fight for very ball is still there... Remember when he had the ball on counter I think and Morata on his right, tevez on his left? Where did it end up? If pereyra was there instead of him, it would have been a goal or a shot on goal rather than a wide pass.

Rugani impressed me, but IMO that back pass was controversial after watching it post match highlights.


That counter attack was not his fault, he passed it to Morata, it I don't think it ruined the play. Just because of one misplaced pass (if there was any) you're saying he lost his creativity? He has more goals and assists than Pereyra this season, while also playing better defensively, and it did take him some time to recover from the injury and get fit again. I don't think he lost his attacking skills or his creativity, and hopefully he'll start scoring more goals soon. Pereyra is good, but I think you guys might be hyping him a bit if you say that he's better than Vidal. I like Pereyra, and I actually think he's really good and would like us to sign him, but he isn't better than Vidal.

In attack Pereyra is better than all of our CM's in that AM he is pure class and has potential to be WC. Goals doesn't mean that Vidal is better as AM than Pereyra.

Pereyra : 3 goals 4 assists 87% passes completed (+1 goal today). And he is used as rotational player. Give the man the respect he deserves. Until 2 weeks ago he was better than Vidal in everything. One good game against Dortmund doesn't mean VIdal was better whole season (which he was not)
Vidal : 6 goals 3 assists 84% passes completed

Don't forget Vidal played more than Pereyra this season as AM and CM.


Vidal is a better goal scorer than Pereyra and he's also better defensively. Maybe Pereyra is faster and has better dribbling, but overall, Vidal is the better player. Pereyra is the only one of our midfielders who probably prefers the CAM position, and we haven't even tried Pogba there, who is also better than Pereyra when attacking and defending in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not hating on Pereyra, and I like him and think he's a good player, but he's not better than Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and maybe even Pirlo in my opinion. Salmano I get that maybe you think that Vidal lost his attacking skills, but I don't think he did and I think you need to give him more time. He also added more to the attack than Sturaro did in my opinion.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:26 am

Vidal had two shots today, 2nd most on the team along with Padoin and Lichtsteiner. He also had two key passes and made 63 passes with a 93.7% pass accuracy. He had 9 total tackles and 1 interception, and he assisted the first goal.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:54 am

9 tackles in the game sums it all man. I always see him track bavk tl retrieve the ball. But on the attacking side man, he isn't the one to create something big. And both of his shots were off target Btw.

Pogba won't thrive in that CAM role and allegri said something like that before.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:28 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Don't worry about Morata. They just stepped on his foot. I would worry about vidal more... He did loose his attack and creativity, but his grinta is still there, his fight for very ball is still there... Remember when he had the ball on counter I think and Morata on his right, tevez on his left? Where did it end up? If pereyra was there instead of him, it would have been a goal or a shot on goal rather than a wide pass.

Rugani impressed me, but IMO that back pass was controversial after watching it post match highlights.


That counter attack was not his fault, he passed it to Morata, it I don't think it ruined the play. Just because of one misplaced pass (if there was any) you're saying he lost his creativity? He has more goals and assists than Pereyra this season, while also playing better defensively, and it did take him some time to recover from the injury and get fit again. I don't think he lost his attacking skills or his creativity, and hopefully he'll start scoring more goals soon. Pereyra is good, but I think you guys might be hyping him a bit if you say that he's better than Vidal. I like Pereyra, and I actually think he's really good and would like us to sign him, but he isn't better than Vidal.

In attack Pereyra is better than all of our CM's in that AM he is pure class and has potential to be WC. Goals doesn't mean that Vidal is better as AM than Pereyra.

Pereyra : 3 goals 4 assists 87% passes completed (+1 goal today). And he is used as rotational player. Give the man the respect he deserves. Until 2 weeks ago he was better than Vidal in everything. One good game against Dortmund doesn't mean VIdal was better whole season (which he was not)
Vidal : 6 goals 3 assists 84% passes completed

Don't forget Vidal played more than Pereyra this season as AM and CM.


Vidal is a better goal scorer than Pereyra and he's also better defensively. Maybe Pereyra is faster and has better dribbling, but overall, Vidal is the better player. Pereyra is the only one of our midfielders who probably prefers the CAM position, and we haven't even tried Pogba there, who is also better than Pereyra when attacking and defending in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not hating on Pereyra, and I like him and think he's a good player, but he's not better than Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and maybe even Pirlo in my opinion. Salmano I get that maybe you think that Vidal lost his attacking skills, but I don't think he did and I think you need to give him more time. He also added more to the attack than Sturaro did in my opinion.


Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
In attack Pereyra is better than all of our CM's in that AM he is pure class and has potential to be WC. Goals doesn't mean that Vidal is better as AM than Pereyra.

Pereyra : 3 goals 4 assists 87% passes completed (+1 goal today). And he is used as rotational player. Give the man the respect he deserves. Until 2 weeks ago he was better than Vidal in everything. One good game against Dortmund doesn't mean VIdal was better whole season (which he was not)
Vidal : 6 goals 3 assists 84% passes completed

Don't forget Vidal played more than Pereyra this season as AM and CM.


Vidal is a better goal scorer than Pereyra and he's also better defensively. Maybe Pereyra is faster and has better dribbling, but overall, Vidal is the better player. Pereyra is the only one of our midfielders who probably prefers the CAM position, and we haven't even tried Pogba there, who is also better than Pereyra when attacking and defending in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not hating on Pereyra, and I like him and think he's a good player, but he's not better than Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and maybe even Pirlo in my opinion. Salmano I get that maybe you think that Vidal lost his attacking skills, but I don't think he did and I think you need to give him more time. He also added more to the attack than Sturaro did in my opinion.


Thumbs up


Yes this is my opinion, like you have an opinion too, but how about we also ask the others on this forum?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:36 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
In attack Pereyra is better than all of our CM's in that AM he is pure class and has potential to be WC. Goals doesn't mean that Vidal is better as AM than Pereyra.

Pereyra : 3 goals 4 assists 87% passes completed (+1 goal today). And he is used as rotational player. Give the man the respect he deserves. Until 2 weeks ago he was better than Vidal in everything. One good game against Dortmund doesn't mean VIdal was better whole season (which he was not)
Vidal : 6 goals 3 assists 84% passes completed

Don't forget Vidal played more than Pereyra this season as AM and CM.


Vidal is a better goal scorer than Pereyra and he's also better defensively. Maybe Pereyra is faster and has better dribbling, but overall, Vidal is the better player. Pereyra is the only one of our midfielders who probably prefers the CAM position, and we haven't even tried Pogba there, who is also better than Pereyra when attacking and defending in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not hating on Pereyra, and I like him and think he's a good player, but he's not better than Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and maybe even Pirlo in my opinion. Salmano I get that maybe you think that Vidal lost his attacking skills, but I don't think he did and I think you need to give him more time. He also added more to the attack than Sturaro did in my opinion.


Thumbs up


Yes this is my opinion, like you have an opinion too, but how about we also ask the others on this forum?


That meant I respect your opinion which is pretty ok - like a LIKE on fb O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Thumbs up


Yes this is my opinion, like you have an opinion too, but how about we also ask the others on this forum?


That meant I respect your opinion which is pretty ok - like a LIKE on fb O.o


Oh ok, sorry I thought you were pointing out the fact that it's my opinion and not a fact. But when you say you like it, do you mean you agree with it or not?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:24 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Yes this is my opinion, like you have an opinion too, but how about we also ask the others on this forum?


That meant I respect your opinion which is pretty ok - like a LIKE on fb O.o


Oh ok, sorry I thought you were pointing out the fact that it's my opinion and not a fact. But when you say you like it, do you mean you agree with it or not?

Nah, he doesn't agree with it but he respects it , cuz you have evidence that proves it Smile

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:26 pm

17:50 - Tuesday FIELD The titolarissimi - Juventus, tomorrow, held training for the race ca I cherish the Fioretina. Tuesday in Florence will play titolarissimi. Allegri will field, most likely the 3-5-2. In defense there will Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield back Marchisio who will act with Vidal and Pereyra, while on the wing there Sarann ​​Lichtsteiner and Evra. In attack space to Tevez and Morata.

15:22 - MARCHISIO IN GROUP - The Juvetus, through its official website has provided the details of today's meeting: "The usual exchange of Easter greetings and then off with the preparation to overcome the next obstacle, which is the second leg of TIM Cup against Fiorentina. It 'spent so today in Vinovo Easter 2015, yet another from the Italian league leaders Juventus Signora.I have in fact found this morning under the orders of coach Allegri and his technical staff to begin march approaching the race in Florence, when they will be called to overturn the result of the first to try to arrive at the final of the national competition. If those who played yesterday against Empoli played a program-fatigue in the gym, the rest of the troops he trained regularly in the field under the eyes of the Tuscan coach and his staff. And there could be no better gift for Easter Claudio Marchisio's return to the group: the midfielder will indeed arruolabile for the trip to Florence. If April 5 was therefore a day of work at the Juventus Center, so shall also Easter Monday: in fact scheduled another session after the press conference of Allegri, which as usual will be the game dell'indomani meeting with the media at the hall Press the Juvenuts Center in Vinovo at 12 noon, "read on Juventus.com

15:10 - TEVEZ COULD STAND AGAINST PARMA - Tuesday against Fiorentna Massimiliano Allegri will play titolarissimi, because he wants to try to overturn the result came. The coach from Livorno, however, could make turn-over Saturday against Parma especially in view of the Champions. Against Chievo could be rested Carlitos Tevez.

14; 53 - TRAINING COMPLETED - Juventus have completed the training antivigilia the match against Fiorentina. Now Juventus players have been achieved in Vinovo by families and are celebrating Easter together. Alvaro Morata yesterday suffered a blow, but it has done throughout the workout.

13:34 - THERE WILL BE MARCHISIO Tuesday - Tuesday, Massimiliano Allegri regain Claudio Marchisio but not Andrea Pirlo. The number 21 Juventus could be called up for the match against Monaco, but probably will not be on the pitch from the start. In fact, even if Pirlo should be available against Parma would not be risked. Against the French midfield play Vidal, Marchisio and Pereyra.

24:16 - TRAINING IN PROGRESS - Juventus are in field for training ahead of the match against Fiorentina. Tuesday Allegri will field the best education, because at Juventus there is a desire to overturn the result came.

11:37 - MORATA VIDAL AND ARE WELL - Juventus, soon, will be in the field in view of the challenge of Copa Italy. Last night I went out battered from the match against Empoli Vidal and Morata but do not worry. Those who played yesterday, today, play a light work, while the rest of the group will do a normal workout.
===
I hope this 352 works out well against Fiorentina. We want this win!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:27 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Thumbs up


Yes this is my opinion, like you have an opinion too, but how about we also ask the others on this forum?


That meant I respect your opinion which is pretty ok - like a LIKE on fb O.o


Oh ok, sorry I thought you were pointing out the fact that it's my opinion and not a fact. But when you say you like it, do you mean you agree with it or not?


What salmano said I respect it even thou I don't agree with it. You can't say person's opinion is wrong or right, its an opinion and it has to be respected Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

That meant I respect your opinion which is pretty ok - like a LIKE on fb O.o


Oh ok, sorry I thought you were pointing out the fact that it's my opinion and not a fact. But when you say you like it, do you mean you agree with it or not?


What salmano said I respect it even thou I don't agree with it. You can't say person's opinion is wrong or right, its an opinion and it has to be respected Smile

Yep Smile Proud
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Lol thanks, but was it because of the fact that I tried to prove it with statistics?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Pepe to start for Juventus?
By Football Italia staff


Simone Pepe could be handed a starting shirt for Juventus when they meet Fiorentina tomorrow in the Coppa Italia.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri has already confirmed that he’ll field a back four, but it’s not clear whether the Bianconeri will deploy a 4-3-3 or the more familiar 4-3-1-2.

According to CalcioNews24, the former will be used from the start, with winger Pepe supporting Carlos Tevez and Alavaro Morata in attack.

Marco Storari is a certainty to play in goal, while Giorgio Chiellini should partner either Leonardo Bonucci or Andrea Barzagli in defence.

Claudio Marchisio could return in midfield, but if he is not deemed fit enough, Stefano Sturaro will play alongside Roberto Pereyra and Arturo Vidal.

The hosts are expected to stick with Vincenzo Montella’s tried and trusted 4-3-2-1 system, with Joaquin and Mohamed Salah flanking Mario Gomez in attack.

English defender Micah Richards is likely to be given his customary Coppa Italia start on the right side of defence, while Neto will retain his place in goal.

Probable Juventus line-up: Storari; Lichtsteiner, Chiellini, Bonucci, Evra; Pereyra, Sturaro, Vidal; Pepe, Morata, Tevez

Probable Fiorentina line-up: Neto; Richards, Basanta, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Alonso; Borja Valero, Pizarro, Mati Fernandez; Joaquin, Salah; Gomez
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 pm

19:08 - TOMORROW WILL 4-3-1-2 - Juventus is traveling to Florence. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri should rely to 4-3-1-2: in the door there will be Storari. In defense will play Lichtsteiner and Evra on the wing in the middle should act Bonucci and Chielini. In midfield should be no Vidal, Marchisio and Sturaro. While Pereyra will be the playmaker behind Tevez and Morata. Allegri during today's session has shuffled the cards, but the feeling is that he wants to play with his reference module 4-3-1-2, even if it is not to discard the hypothesis 4-3-3, with the inclusion Pepe in the offensive trident.

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Storari; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Vidal, Marchisio, Sturaro; Pereyra; Tevez, Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:21 pm

13:09 - LITTLE PROBLEM FOR TEVEZ - Juventus is having lunch and later for the players there will be rest to get ready for the challenge tonight. Massimiliano Allegri would choose the 4-3-1-2 remains alive even if the hypothesis 4-3-3. In defense, in front of Storari, will act from right to left Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini and Evra. In midfield will fall with Marchisio and Vidal Sturaro, with Pereyra slightly more advanced. Today, it stopped Tevez during grinding to a muscular problem. Now we must understand who will join Morata or remains to be seen whether it will change the game system. For the Apache does not seem anything serious or at least this injury should not barred from playing in the Champions.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:28 pm

I say that the best thing to do is play 433, pepe on the left, pereyra on thr right, morata as ST, and SVM in CM. This is the best thing we can do to avoid llorente and matri. However, some of you may say we give Coman a chance. He just came off from an injury and I don't think that he will be effective in such game with high pressure on him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:05 pm

OFFICIAL - Nothing Tevez tonight, out as a precaution

As reported, Juventus.com, nothing Tevez tonight.

May not be the game tonight Carlos Tevez: this morning, in fact, the Argentine striker left the training camp in Florence as a precaution because of the persistence of a flexor muscle strain in his right thigh reported yesterday afternoon. Further investigations will be made tomorrow.
===
No tevez tonight. Let's see how this goes.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:07 pm

14:35 - ATTACKING MATRI-MORATA - Juventus is resting in the race tonight. Massimiliano Allegri should rely to 4-3-1-2: Storari on goal play. In defense of the right touch to Lichtsteiner, amid space Bonucci and Chiellini, while on the left will move Evra. In midfield there will Vidal, Marchisio and Sturaro. Pereyra, however, will move on the frontline. In attack after the flat-rate Tevez, Allegri would decide to deploy Morata and Matri.

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Storari; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Vidal, Marchisio, Sturaro; Pereyra; Morata, Matri.

14:14 - EXAMS FOR TOMORROW Tevez - Juventus, through its official website, has issued a statement on the physical conditions of Carios Tevez: "It can not be the game tonight Carlos Tevez: this morning, in fact, the Argentine striker left the training camp in Florence as a precaution because of the persistence of a flexor muscle strain in his right thigh reported yesterday afternoon. Further investigations will be made ​​tomorrow. "read on Juventus.com.
====
Better to rest him than take a risk. I'm glad that he won't play next week vs Parma as well...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:41 pm

One guy in Juventuz said:

There goes our chances. They were already kind of slim... Fiorentina always plays ultra motivated against Juve, and now without our 2 best players, we don't have much of a chance.

This is what you get for playing Tevez every single game, including against Empoli... the same can be said about Pogba. These guys can't catch a break. Gotta rotate more.

Now I really hope 1 week rest will be enough for Tevez to be recovered... but the risk he gets $#@!ed up against Monaco is there.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, I would also save Marchisio from this match.. doesn't make much sense to play him. Go with Padoin - Sturaro - Vidal - Pereyra.

And sub Vidal out in the break.
===
I actually do agree with him...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by dronte Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Without Tevez, no chance. Best performer in the last few months. I don't even want to see Matri on the pitch, would rather go with 1 striker instead Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by BoBo Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Matri! :wub:
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 563
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:09 pm

MAAAAATTRRIIIIIII Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by dronte Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Lmao I definitely take back what I said

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 pm

GOIOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 pm

2-0 YESSSSSSSSS
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:35 pm

WAAAWWW!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! Very Happy Very Happy

ONE MORE, JUST ONE MORE! Morata is amazing really... That was great save from Neto that lead to our goal. His CURVY SHOTS ARE FAPAASTIC!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7399
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum