Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by MaraVilla Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 am

@RealGunner wrote:Can't wait till Koscielny gives away a penalty and cop a red card trying to stop kane from scoring




MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1997
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Sri Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:36 am

@RealGunner wrote:Can wait till Kane destroys us this week.



Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13930
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:26 am

Rooney, Sturridge, Kane in Euro 2016 hmm not bad

and if Sterling, Barkley and co keep improving...bah gawd
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 am

@B-Mac wrote:Rooney, Sturridge, Kane in Euro 2016 hmm not bad

and if Sterling, Barkley and co keep improving...bah gawd


that's Welbeck and Lambert starting guaranteed.

England manager:

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Screen12


DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Sri Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:34 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
@B-Mac wrote:Rooney, Sturridge, Kane in Euro 2016 hmm not bad

and if Sterling, Barkley and co keep improving...bah gawd


that's Welbeck and Lambert starting guaranteed.

England manager:

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Screen12



Unless Woy wants to test Studge's resolve again hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13930
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Helmer Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:21 am

If he does it again against Arsenal, I will accept he is legit otherwise cant wait for him to be found out !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9590
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Rev Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:28 am

He's decent. Won't do any harm against us though.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Sri Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 am

@Rev wrote:He's decent. Won't do any harm against us though.

srigooner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:Can wait till Kane destroys us this week.



Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13930
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Helmer Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:58 am

If it was so easy to reverse the jinx power of GL, .... .... ....

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9590
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Sri Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:24 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:If it was so easy to reverse the jinx power of GL, .... .... ....


It isn't.. that's why you need to be persistent and actually believe and expect the worst - nt just type it here for the heck of it..
I am honestly, 100%, thoroughly, completely, dreadfully convinced that young lad 'Arry will Kane our backsides, not very unlike what he put 'league leaders Chelsea' through. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13930
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Don't call me James Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:24 pm

It's embarrassing a little from Carra watching that video. Especially the part about that throughball being the best bit of football he's seen this season Laughing Jesus, talk about overhyping.

He's just a decent player. Not sold on him as of yet. Like I said before, he's like Robbie Keane. Will probably do well for Spurs consistently but the second any top teams look at him, he'll flop. And Robbie was a decent little player, not at all a knock on either player.
Don't call me James
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28252
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Kick Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:53 pm

srigooner wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:If it was so easy to reverse the jinx power of GL, .... .... ....


It isn't.. that's why you need to be persistent and actually believe and expect the worst - nt just type it here for the heck of it..
I am honestly, 100%, thoroughly, completely, dreadfully convinced that young lad 'Arry will Kane our backsides, not very unlike what he put 'league leaders Chelsea' through. :coffee:


Why is this quoted? are you doubting that we're top of the league?

It's factual that we're top of the league, it's not up for debate. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Peccadillo Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:55 pm

@Don't call me James wrote:It's embarrassing a little from Carra watching that video. Especially the part about that throughball being the best bit of football he's seen this season Laughing Jesus, talk about overhyping.

He's just a decent player. Not sold on him as of yet. Like I said before, he's like Robbie Keane. Will probably do well for Spurs consistently but the second any top teams look at him, he'll flop. And Robbie was a decent little player, not at all a knock on either player.

I'd have taken Keane in the England squad over Emile, that's for sure.

Agree that he should stay at spuds for his own development. Guaranteed pool will come knocking within 2 years time to cough up his 50m fee
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1054
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Sri Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:55 am

@Kick wrote:
Why is this quoted? are you doubting that we're top of the league?

It's factual that we're top of the league, it's not up for debate. Laughing


A more subtle implication was targeted, not the obvious fact that you are top of the league. Before that game, (or even Newcastle), there was this excessively hyped aura/wankfest of Chelsea being invincible this season. And more than the loss away to NUFC which had a sort of flukey feel to the scoreline, this was a, for want of a better word, spanking.

It was a lot of fun and banter when 'league leaders Arsenal' got raped with a big scoreline last year. Why should there be double standards, eh? :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13930
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:46 am

Contrary to the belief that "the table never lies", I believe it does.
So I contest the notion that Chelsea are leading in the league.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32678
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Kick Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:22 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Contrary to the belief that "the table never lies", I believe it does.
So I contest the notion that Chelsea are leading in the league.

As long as I can contest the notion that Bayern are :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:33 am

@Kick wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:Contrary to the belief that "the table never lies", I believe it does.
So I contest the notion that Chelsea are leading in the league.

As long as I can contest the notion that Bayern are :coffee:


well, obviously you can.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32678
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Kick Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:36 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by RED Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:56 pm

The real deal.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by B-Mac Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:57 pm

There's only one Harry Kane :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Glory Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:01 pm

On next FM, his stats

Technique 20/20
Finishing 17/20
Anticipation 15/20
First touch 17/20
Ball control 18/20
Dribbling 15/20
Composure 18/20

Proud

The real deal! Molenation

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 253A189B00000578-0-image-m-249_1422747857806

HARRY KANE'S18 YEAR ODYESSEY HAS CULMINATED BY WINNING THE WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AT DERBYMANIA XX

YEAR AFTER YEAR! MILE AFTER MILE! CONTINENT AFTER CONTINENT! BUT KANE NEVER GAVE UP! BENYEAR AFTER YEAR! MILE AFTER MILE! CONTINENT AFTER CONTINENT! BUT BENOIT NEVER GAVE UP!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:12 pm

What's crazy is that he didn't start a Premier League game this season until November, he was the Europa League rotation striker until that. He's got 11 goals in 14 Premiership starts since then, though :bow:

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:07 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Can't wait till Koscielny destroys him next week.

ffs
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3447
Join date : 2012-08-09

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Koscielny is a scrub as I always said, no surprise there.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68614
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:33 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Koscielny is a scrub as I always said, no surprise there.
can't even :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18621
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum