McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sat May 02, 2015 1:18 am

He also looks like a head shorter if you judge by the sign in the window.
Also doesn't look anything like Deadshot at all, since his red eye is kind of iconic I guess.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by McLewis Sun May 03, 2015 1:39 am

Ok, saw Age of Ultron. With most of you in that it was good, but not better than the first movie. Action sequences were fantastic as expected and the dialogue well done as well, as expected.

Best part of the movie? The Vision. FFS he looks awesome! Absolutely enjoyed his scenes. Has always been my favorite Avenger and this was very much how I imagined he'd be.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 03, 2015 6:49 pm

McLewis wrote:Ok, saw Age of Ultron. With most of you in that it was good, but not better than the first movie. Action sequences were fantastic as expected and the dialogue well done as well, as expected.

Best part of the movie? The Vision. FFS he looks awesome! Absolutely enjoyed his scenes. Has always been my favorite Avenger and this was very much how I imagined he'd be.

I thought it was just above average personally. The first one was better only for wow factor of having all of them in the same movie. I watched it after seeing TDKR so I guess I was underwhelmed. The only comic book movies I've really enjoyed since TDKR are xmen DOTFP and Captain America 2. Iron man 3 was just pathetic and made me physically ill.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 03, 2015 6:50 pm

jibers wrote:
McLewis wrote:Ok, saw Age of Ultron. With most of you in that it was good, but not better than the first movie. Action sequences were fantastic as expected and the dialogue well done as well, as expected.

I thought it was just above average personally. The first one was better only for wow factor of having all of them in the same movie. I watched it after seeing TDKR so I guess I was underwhelmed. The only comic book movies I've really enjoyed since TDKR are xmen DOTFP and Captain America 2. Iron man 3 was just pathetic and made me physically ill.

Not seen Kingsman? What about Guardians?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Freeza wrote:
jibers wrote:

Not seen Kingsman? What about Guardians?

Guardans was okay. Better than I expected but that was about it. Not seen Kingsman and I'm not even going to bother tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Not into R-rated ultra violent spy films? hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 am

Suicide Squad roster official, looks incredible.

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 20 CEHeJU3WAAA5H0S
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 04, 2015 1:52 am

David Ayer is dropping a lot on Twitter Laughing

Will Smith actually covered his face Shocked

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 20 CEH0cMSUUAA_sJD
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 1:54 am

Nice, like the comics

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8d/A_prime_pic_of_Deadshot.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 04, 2015 2:37 am

Finally seen avengers 2...

8/10 not as good as the first one imo. But still worth watching.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 04, 2015 2:39 am

Kingsman is a class film jibers you fat pos
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 04, 2015 2:54 am

Freeza wrote:David Ayer is dropping a lot on Twitter Laughing

Will Smith actually covered his face Shocked

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 20 CEH0cMSUUAA_sJD

I am NOW officially convinced.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 5:53 am

HD version of the photo makes them all look better, especially Killer Croc. https://i.imgur.com/XgXiev5.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 pm

AGE OF ULTRON IN IMAX 3D IN AN HOUR FFS

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 04, 2015 10:17 pm

First of all, I don't think there is much difference in watching in 3D or 2D. It didn't really feel that spectacular tbh. Was good to experience it but think I prefer watching it in 2D. But imax was great so it was worth it.

Film was really good. Much better than the first one imo. Had a good story and the character dynamics was great. Action as good as Marvel usually does. Entertainment value was there. Great one liners.

Hawkeye for me was the best character in the movie. And I am not a massive fan of his. But he had the best line and the best role.

Vision :bow:

Spoiler:

Ultron:

Post Credit Scene:

Overall 8.5/10

Don't think it was better than GOTG or CA2 but it was close and better than the first avengers as a film.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Anyone got a guess on Scott Eastwood's role in Suicide Squad? He's a soldier of some sort. Doubt they won't give an upcoming movie star a big role.

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 20 47f07fy

Could prob still be Steve Trevor.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 05, 2015 12:28 am

Joss Whedon has deleted his Twitter after backlash from Black Widow fans

Laughing

Feminists out in full force demanding why he wrote Black Widow so 'badly' in AOU. Even though
Spoiler:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 05, 2015 12:34 am

RealGunner wrote:Joss Whedon has deleted his Twitter after backlash from Black Widow fans

Laughing

Feminists out in full force demanding why he wrote Black Widow so 'badly' in AOU. Even though
Spoiler:

I can't read anywhere it has anything to do with Black Widow.

Probably was just sick of not being able to joke on the internet. But he's required to have a twitter for marketing purposes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 05, 2015 12:36 am

spoilers in this link for others

http://uk.eonline.com/news/653225/avengers-age-of-ultron-director-joss-whedon-quits-twitter-was-the-black-widow-backlash-too-much

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 05, 2015 12:39 am

RealGunner wrote:spoilers in this link for others

http://uk.eonline.com/news/653225/avengers-age-of-ultron-director-joss-whedon-quits-twitter-was-the-black-widow-backlash-too-much

That's the most vague article ever Laughing Has there seriously been Black Widow backlash? They're basically making her OP despite being useless.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 05, 2015 12:39 am

Do these feminists not recognize Scarlet Witch as a woman scratch
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 05, 2015 12:42 am

Freeza wrote:
RealGunner wrote:spoilers in this link for others

That's the most vague article ever Laughing Has there seriously been Black Widow backlash? They're basically making her OP despite being useless.

Search for Joss Whedon on twitter man. It's all over.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 05, 2015 12:45 am

Oh Laughing

Women :

The internet giving retards a way of getting heard Proud

Internet white knights calling him sexist Laughing rofl

Sorry to say it bruhs, ain't gettin' you laid
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 05, 2015 12:53 am

Turns out Tom Hardy really did leave Suicide Squad due to scheduling conflicts. He's still filming The Revenant, which has now gone like 3 months over schedule.

http://collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/

He's also read the script and says "It's f'ing alley"
Gotta check RG's facebook feed out to know what that means

Also, no freaking way he doesn't feature in the DCU. Said himself he's a WB guy.

Last edited by Freeza on Tue May 05, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 05, 2015 12:53 am

It's really good*
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Martin Freeman joins the cast of CaptainAmerica: Civil War

inb4 spiderman
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next