Casciavit
Red Alert
iftikhar
urbaNRoots
S
73 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 16 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by RED Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Stating facts my friend.

I can sense it that you know once we click, we'll be a force. Wink I can tell from the tone of your recent posts.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 16 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:25 pm

all this gloating, and you haven't won anything Laughing

being mediocre for so long as made every win vs relegation teams like a trophy for u Proud

going to be hilarious when you get battered in europe Proud

and can't quite understand how Rickie Lambert and Lallana couldn't find the 18 yard box at the Bernabeu
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 16 Kingofpopcorn1

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:34 pm

B-Mac wrote:all this gloating, and you haven't won anything Laughing

being mediocre for so long as made every win vs relegation teams like a trophy for u Proud

and can't quite understand how Rickie Lambert and Lallana couldn't find the 18 yard box at the Bernabeu

Well, coming from someone who got battered at BASEL, you should well know what being battered in Europe means Laughing

Don't worry about us at Bernabeu. We've won there with Yossi Benayoun scoring a header.
Rickie Lambert bicycle kick winner this time hopefully.

Get a Win (in any competition) this season before all of you acting like you're the best/back/amazing/title chasers etc....

It's like they've given a woman who is at hospital for a heart stroke, a pair of fake tits and she's jiggly forgetting that she's at the freaking hospital for another reason Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

Well, coming from someone who got battered at BASEL, you should well know what being battered in Europe means Laughing

Don't worry about us at Bernabeu. We've won there with Yossi Benayoun scoring a header.

Get a Win (in any competition) this season before all of you acting like you're the best/back/amazing/title chasers etc....

It's like they've given a woman who is at hospital for a heart stroke, a pair of fake tits and she's jiggly forgetting that she's at the freaking hospital for another reason Laughing

I love Twitter too mate Wink
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

stealing jokes off twitter....bad ones at that

you're arguments and jokes are on the same level it seems
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:47 pm

gosh. you guys are something else. No banter at all. p.s. I was one of the creators of that joke on twitter on RAWK.

I'm off arguing with you guys until December 11th when we play each other. It's like arguing with Mao about democracy and he says China is the most democratic country on earth because we are the most populated one and have the most people. Just pointless Laughing

Hope by the time we play you, you're at least top half or have a win by then, so the banter will be decent.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:gosh. you guys are something else. No banter at all. p.s. I was one of the creators of that joke on twitter on RAWK.

I'm off arguing with you guys until December 11th when we play each other. It's like arguing with Mao about democracy and he says China is the most democratic country on earth because we are the most populated one and have the most people. Just pointless Laughing

Hope by the time we play you,  you're at least top half or have a win by then, so the banter will be decent.

Banter Cool
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:28 am

wtf is all this crap
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:47 am

Goal legacy..

at night
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:27 am

Or day time depending on your time zone.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:16 am

fffs...its like, banter has become my morning browsing-breakfast...banter is just a sophisticated name for trolling imo hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:Can't wait for this *bleep* to finally get exposed. He's going to flop so hard this season lol.

There's no hiding place this time around. He's playing for the biggest club in the World where all eyes will be on him.

Costa vs Falcao will finally be settled.

Falcao since moving to Europe: 104 goals in 134 games
Costa since moving to Europe: 82 goals in 231 games

There is nothing to be settled Laughing only you make it something everyone else knows who the better player is.

Falcao 0
Lampard 4
Costa 8
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:16 pm

This is why Gil is a top 2 poster
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Gil wrote:

Falcao 0
Lampard 4
Costa 8

Rolling Eyes
falcao is not fit and has started only 2 games for us (and finished neither, as in both the games he was taken off early) where as in the third he just played some 20 odd mins coming in as a sub. As far as stats goes, He has 2 assists to his name until now.

So kindly wait before you run away into absurd conclusions. At least let him get ready for the head to head comparison.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Gil wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:Can't wait for this *bleep* to finally get exposed. He's going to flop so hard this season lol.

There's no hiding place this time around. He's playing for the biggest club in the World where all eyes will be on him.

Costa vs Falcao will finally be settled.

Falcao since moving to Europe: 104 goals in 134 games
Costa since moving to Europe: 82 goals in 231 games

There is nothing to be settled Laughing only you make it something everyone else knows who the better player is.

Falcao 0
Lampard 4
Costa 8

So the rest of his career before his ACL injury doesn't count?  Ok then.

If that's the case I'm counting every year Costa was a scrub who was loaned out to Sporting Gijon he was so bad then.

Even if Costa scores 30+ this season he'll still never be as good as Falcao was at Atletico and Porto.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:32 pm

I had my bases covered which is why I added Lampard into the equation. He's also made just 2 starts and 2 sub appearances yet he's already got 4 despite being 36.

Fitness is a shit excuse after Mourinho revealed this the other day

Costa's eighth goal of the season set up Saturday's 3-0 win over Aston Villa, but hamstring problems are said to have limited his involvement in training.  "He cannot be on top of his game," said the Portuguese boss.  "He's doing almost nothing in training. He's just resting and recovering from the tight muscle he has."  Mourinho added: "I don't care about Diego's goals. For me it's important that the team score enough goals to win.  "I know a striker scoring goals is always nice for him and for his confidence, especially for a player like him who is not training as he should, because we are protecting him in certain situations."

8 goals already and he can't even train. Imagine what crazy, insane numbers he'll be putting up if he's ever 100%.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:35 pm

According to known liar Mourinho lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Keep moving the goalposts brehs. I was told how much better Falcao was than Costa for over a year now you're all looking like fools at the moment. Diego isn't even able to train yet he's destroying these pathetic defenders in the PL while Falcao is being comfortably outscored by a geriatric Lampard. rofl

Face it. Falcao is a career loser while Costa in on course to lead another club to a League title.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Anyway it's much easier to score goals when you are the lone striker having the entire box to yourself with midfielders around you feeding you.

Than it is playing alongside two other CFs taking up your space in the box and linking with those two CFs. It's really no surprise he isn't scoring in that environment and it's also no surprise he's got more assists in that environment.

I don't care anyway what he does for Man Yoo, rest of his career is proof enough to what standard of player he is but apparently it doesn't count.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Gil wrote:Keep moving the goalposts brehs. I was told how much better Falcao was than Costa for over a year now you're all looking like fools at the moment. Diego isn't even able to train yet he's destroying these pathetic defenders in the PL while Falcao is being comfortably outscored by a geriatric Lampard. rofl

Face it. Falcao is a career loser while Costa in on course to lead another club to a League title.

Nope.... Fabregas is destroying those defenders in conjunction with Hazard etc

Do you really think Remy wouldn't score from those chances Costa is getting?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:54 pm

I agree... as a pure CF, Falcao has nothing to prove. He's one of the best. Last season and this one so far, however, show that he's not a very adaptable one. He can't do too many different things and does rather poorly if he's not the lone striker. He was playing in a 442 at Monaco and he had a hard time.

That said, i don't think Costa would do anything either if he's not alone on top of the food chain. I think his 20 goals total output (all comps) when paired with Falcao is a good indication of what Costa would be if he wasn't alone.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:05 pm

I'd argue that being adaptable is overrated sometime though. Falcao is a godly CF so if you don't use him in that role then it's your own damn fault not Falcao's.

I mean just because Elvis was in a couple of movies doesn't mean we should seriously rate him as an actor. It would have been cool if he was any good but ultimately no one cares because he's a singer first and foremost.

It's makes no sense to me to ask a player to do something other than his best skill. I mean it's great if you can help out in other areas when needed but for me at least it doesn't make you any less of a player if you are elite in one thing.

Having said all that both Falcao and Costa are great CF's in their own way. Both have proved themselves to some degree.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Gil wrote:Keep moving the goalposts brehs. I was told how much better Falcao was than Costa for over a year now you're all looking like fools at the moment. Diego isn't even able to train yet he's destroying these pathetic defenders in the PL while Falcao is being comfortably outscored by a geriatric Lampard. rofl

He's link up play, movement, technique and hold up play, clinical ability in front of goal>>>>> Costa.

He has displayed already, while not being a 100% fit, just what a class player he is. The goals will come in time.

Also, he's not an absolute c**t like Costa is, which is an added bonus. Smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:55 pm

oh i don't know about that. Unless you're Messi or Ronaldo, you better be adaptable if you want to play at an elite club otherwise you will either fail hard or your time there will be extremely short.

With super teams, you need players that are capable of fitting in with each other. One dimensional guys get found out fast.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Zealous wrote:I'd argue that being adaptable is overrated sometime though. Falcao is a godly CF so if you don't use him in that role then it's your own damn fault not Falcao's.

I mean just because Elvis was in a couple of movies doesn't mean we should seriously rate him as an actor. It would have been cool if he was any good but ultimately no one cares because he's a singer first and foremost.

It's makes no sense to me to ask a player to do something other than his best skill. I mean it's great if you can help out in other areas when needed but for me at least it doesn't make you any less of a player if you are elite in one thing.

Having said all that both Falcao and Costa are great CF's in their own way. Both have proved themselves to some degree.

I agree. Look at Cavani when alone at Napoli and his form when paired with Ibra or Suarez
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next