silver
M99
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
16 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:41 pm

tbh i'm considering it because everything will be fresh after a 2-3 month break and I can pick and choose segments from all the past RAWs online when i'm bored.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:53 pm

20-35 writers. rofl

Also yeh, WWE have no competition, which is why they have no reason to change or improve.

As noted, George Barrios, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon participated in a Needham Fireside Chat in New York City this week. Chris Harrington of Bleacher Report has a lengthy review of the appearance but here are some highlights:

Triple H’s response to a question asking if Vince McMahon is still active & engaged:
“He’s the most active person I know. He works at two in the morning because he’s absolutely dedicated to driving himself and the executive team as hard as possible to create the best product as possible.”

Triple H on Husky Harris evolving into Bray Wyatt:
“He wasn’t quite connecting with the crowd. Decent hand. Talented kid. Right person. They were going to let him go and I said, ‘Let me take him and do something with him.’ We moved that character to NXT. We put some other people around him that fit the package. Moved him back onto Raw and Smackdown, and he’s one of our most popular superstars Bray Wyatt. I’ll go out on a limb and say in 10 years Bray Wyatt will be one of the most memorable characters in WWE.”

Triple H on how they prevent “being held up” by talents:
“There is no one performer who is bigger than the WWE. There are superstar performers and megastar performers like John Cena. But he’s still not bigger than the WWE. Why doesn’t anyone ‘hold us up’? Because it would only be a short-term gain. There’s no upside for them behind it

Triple H on the WWE creative team:
“We have a whole creative writing team that fluxes over time. We produce eight hours of in-ring content each week. It’s a ton of content. There can be anywhere from 20 to 35 writers on with us. There’s a churn rate on that as well. At the end of the day, it’s all about churning out as many storylines as possible and looking at the business as a whole. You can write the greatest story in the world and have an actor with no charisma. The story will tank. They’re interdependent on each other.”

Triple H on UFC not being competition:
“UFC is not really a competitor to us. I explain it to our talent. They are like boxing. It’s completely different from what we are. We’re like the movie Rocky. We’re a story. We’re a great story that just happens to take place in the wrestling ring. In a boxing match, you’ll watch one time. You’re not going to go back and watch it a bunch of times unless you’re a connoisseur of boxing science. Rocky the movie? You’ll watch over and over again. It’s a triumph story. It’s a love story. We create characters you gravitate to. That you connect with. Whether you hate them or love them. We put them in unique storylines with creative passions. We have good guys and bad guys. That’s what makes the network successful. Who is going to go back and watch the Super Bowl from 1984? Who is going to go back and watch boxing from five years ago? Our product is evergreen.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Anyone wanna watch TNA tonight? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Let me see my schedule

9pm: Watch Paint getting dry
10pm: Watch Ac Milan season review
11pm: Watch how to grow a tree within a month
12pm: Learn how to swim on land

Sorry mate busy all night.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:28 pm

RealGunner wrote:Let me see my schedule

9pm: Watch Paint getting dry
10pm: Watch Ac Milan season review
11pm: Watch how to grow a tree within a month
12pm: Learn how to swim on land

Sorry mate busy all night.

rofl rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:36 pm

TNA starts at 1am, so maybe after learning how to swim on land, it may be possible to watch it. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Sorry bruv. me and rg are painting our model trainset at 1 am
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:43 pm

FFS They have a story line about putting a Diva through a table rofl rofl rofl

Running for 4 months rofl rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Slater for WWEWHC imo.

It appears WWE may be going ahead with a push for Heath Slater as he's won his last four TV matches - with Titus O'Neil over Stardust & Goldust on Tuesday night's Main Event, over Seth Rollins on Monday's RAW, with Titus over Sin Cara & Zack Ryder on the August 1st Superstars and with Titus over Tyson Kidd & Ryder on the July 29th Main Event.

Slater hasn't even came close to this many WWE TV wins in a row since 2012 when he and Jinder Mahal had five straight wins from October 9th through November 5th. Slater Gator, the name of Titus and Heath's tag team, was trending on Twitter during Main Event on Tuesday night.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:44 pm

It's not a diva, it's the owner of TNA. Similar to Brie vs Stephanie. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:44 pm

I'd normally laugh with you RG but RAWs main storyline is involving 2 divas , and no tables.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 pm

WWEā€™s website has a new poll asking fans what does Kaneā€™s unmasking mean for WWE ā€“ weā€™ve seen the last of him, he will come back more dangerous than ever, The Authority is weakened or The Authority has consolidated its power.

With almost 5,000 votes, 32% of fans believe weā€™ve seen the last of Kane. 31% believe he will be back more dangerous than ever.

Itā€™s possible that Kane gave his mask to Stephanie McMahon on Mondayā€™s RAW to bring the Jacob Goodnight character from See No Evil 2 to WWE TV.

We noted before that the plan in the fall of 2012 when Kane gave up his mask was to have him be more identifiable with the Goodnight character so they could promote the movie better. WWE Studios confirmed the October 17th release date just this past week.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:nah im giving up on WWe after Summerslam. Will get back during Royal Rumble or something.

same
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 pm

He masks/unmasks/goes away every 3 days ffs

what it means for WWE is he'll come back to rape the lower mid-card for a month then job to somebody
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Del Rio has been released.

Shame because eventhough he was boring, he was a decent wrestler. Would have released Khali, Heath, Matadores, Hornswoggle, few Divas before him.

But meh, not bothered in the end I guess.

EDIT:"Del Rio released due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee."

That explains it then
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 pm

lol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Wonder who he had a fight with lmao.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Good rastler

But was monster pushed as a babyface he was so fkn bland

Unprofessional conduct Laughing

Probably snapped after realising a guy with 3 moves was main eventing and he was jobbing to hornswoggle after Summerslam or some shit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:59 pm

lmao exactly. Probably had a fight after he was told he had to wrestle el doritos and lose Laughing

With Wwe mid card already shit and the lack of star power. It's not exactly a good move. MT will be happy though.

I guess more time for Malcomn Xavier woods and his crew.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:01 am

He was a proper shit face but a good heel and a great in-ring worker

And i'm really worried now. We know WWE get rastlers in purely for the demographic I.E Mehicano so inb4Rey has a dominant 2nd tier run with sub-main event winning dominance.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:04 am

The highlight of ADR's career is being announced by Ricardo Rodriguez
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:04 am

Nah Rey is done for good I think. They need to give him a good send off and give him some promotion job.

They will probably use Sin Cara more. Or some other mexican wrestler from NXT will debut.

I never saw Del Rio's monster face push but apparently that was the reason he is so hated. I only saw his heel run which was a bit shit as well since he never got a reaction.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 am

Yeah his heel run at that time came after everybody hated him (in a bad way)

was solid upper midcard before that
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:19 am

like I saw pointed out on other sites, it's unlikely it was an altercation with another wrestler, plenty of backstage fights over the years never results in the wrestlers being fired, he probably beat up some other employee unless it was triple H he attacked.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:32 am

Or it was with another rastler and WWE decided to use it as an excuse during budget cuts to save 6 figure money.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next