dmize
McAgger
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
24 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:08 am

Bosh played like a scrub in last years Finals, they all did.. Keep ignoring that though Laughing

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:41 am

Because the GOAT team mate reduced them to role players so they couldn't perform as freely as they'd like.

Now they are free from the clutches of the GOAT team mate they are showing up for the fraud he is. :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:49 am

Mole on a roll Laughing

Cousins man handling Bill Russell 2.0 Proud

Here was the video on the Kings. Its more about Rudy Gay, but it shows how much better the ball moves as a team.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:55 pm

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/rookies

:bow:

edit: also saw a stat that said Noel has lowest Opponent FG% at the rim in the NBA so far
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:Mole on a roll Laughing

Cousins man handling Bill Russell 2.0 Proud

Here was the video on the Kings. Its more about Rudy Gay, but it shows how much better the ball moves as a team.

Good watch, they don't take many threes and play inside out unlike most teams today. Someone like Stauskas is gonna have to step up though, they are going to need more scoring/outside shooting.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Speaking of teams who are moving off the ball a lot better than before.

Just got done watching this, it really is a night and day difference. Not sure I share the the same title challenging optimism though, don't think they have enough talent but it's clearly better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Agree. Im starting to realise it wasnt so unfair Jackson got fired after all.

He didnt do anything wrong, but from his comments regarding the Knicks and Carmelo (hints at more Melo iso's) and the GSW offensive ranking last year (not great when you consider the offensive players they have) im starting to understand.

I prefer the old school method (inside out, post ups) more than the new school (jack 3's) but I think Jackson may be a little too old school, whereas Kerr isnt.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:49 pm

I haven't enjoyed watching us play like this season since Curry first came into the league and was playing flashy.

Really love what Kerr has done. And I disagree Moal, I think we've got more than enough talent to challenge. Klay and Curry have improved further and so have others. I think in terms of team play and ball movement, only the Spurs are better, but it's early days.

One of the biggest weaknesses we had last season was the iso post up play in the clutch moments in the playoffs. Jackson was madly in love with it and it barely worked. Literally ran it every trip down the floor when it got to the important points in the games.  

I like Kerr so far, we'll see what happens.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:54 pm

I have to say, dont think they can challenge either.

You need to play Bogut to defend the rim but he can get injured any time.

Lee is the only post up option and high % scorer, but he cant defend a lick.

Barnes gone backwards since Iggy came, and its a shame because Barnes is a better offensive player and would eliminate the need for Lee because he is a post up option. But as it is, he hasnt played well in a while now.

Curry would do with turning it over less.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:06 pm

I just feel there isn't enough offensive options to take a team deep in the playoffs.

If Curry and Thompson shot isn't falling you are basically left with Lee who can be relied on to get buckets.

Compare that to Spurs and you are looking at 8-10 guys lol, I'd love to be wrong would be great to see someone different deep in the playoffs.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Bit of an exaggeration to count the whole Spurs roster and only count Steph, Klay, and Lee for us. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 pm

I'd trust Diaw, Green, Mills, Leonard over any of the rest of Warriors roster tbh.

That's without mentioning Parker, Duncan and Ginobli. You can trust all those to score when you truly need it.

Not sure I can say that about the rest of Golden State, maybe Iggy at a push but still there's a sizable difference in contributing players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Oh I definitely agree that there is a sizable difference which is why I mentioned Spurs being the best team in the West.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:12 pm

A triple flop! Laughing

https://vine.co/v/OO0tqxJvtiI
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:25 am

ROFL rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 am

Found out one of my friends went to the Raps vs OKC game today, no KD or Russ.. Talk about bad luck

I would of sold those tickets Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:34 am

WTF happened to Lebron last night? Not even trolling, wake up to check fantasy team and he's got 11 points.

Dafuq?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:09 am

Lmao and wtf is with the Lakers, the team is so CRAP.

Feel sorry for Kobe, drops 39 points and still ends up on the losing team SMH.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:WTF happened to Lebron last night? Not even trolling, wake up to check fantasy team and he's got 11 points.

Dafuq?

LeBron Trying New Leadership Style As Cavs 'Play Selfish Basketball And Lose'
Nov 05, 2014 10:14 AM EST

LeBron James jogged through his final minutes in the Cleveland Cavaliers' 101-82 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers in what appeared out of character and led to speculation that he may not be right physically.

James had a minor back issue during training camp, but this is a leadership choice rather than a physical ailment.

James "plans to operate in a passive-aggressive mission to yank some teammates toward his way of thinking. Let some of them fail at their way so they will be open to new ideas, is what it looks and sounds like," write Windhorst.

"Everyone wants to win, I would hope," James said. "Would you rather play selfish basketball and lose, or play unselfish basketball and sacrifice and win? So you pick it."

Dion Waiters and Kyrie Irving dribbled and dribbled and shot and shot in the second half, shooting 19 combined times compared to James' four.

Irving shot 3-for-17 in the loss and left before speaking to the media.

"My mission is not a one-game thing," James explained. "We have to do multiple things in order to win. We got to share the ball. We got to play defense. We got to sacrifice in order to ultimately win. And obviously when you're going through the process, it's not the best part of the process, but I'm looking at the end of the tunnel."

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:30 pm

I have since watched the game and for pretty much the entire game he looked like he didn't give a *bleep*. There was many plays where he was just standing in the corner not moving at all.

Selfish thing is BS lol, they were getting easy looks and missing. If he actually engaged himself in the game maybe he would have took more shots.

Selfish team mates doe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Wouldn't that quote about selfishness make more sense if they actually won? Laughing
His unselfish style of play has never helped for shit, he needs to dominate, because when he does that, he's the best around. He's best when he's attacking, not when facilitating. No one can score 30 as easy and efficient as him, besides maybe durant. So him setting up role players for less efficient 30 points combined doesn't help anything in their search for wins.

Last edited by Freeza on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I have since watched the game and for pretty much the entire game he looked like he didn't give a *bleep*. There was many plays where he was just standing in the corner not moving at all.

Selfish thing is BS lol, they were getting easy looks and missing. If he actually engaged himself in the game maybe he would have took more shots.

Example: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 IbyJdM1sjs7VcX

Wasn't the only occasion either where he just looked like he didn't want to be. His attitude stunk.

Selfish team mates doe.

LOL that was the last play of the half, those are almost always iso plays rofl.. Looks like Kyrie and Thompson just improvised, or maybe that was a play I don't know

There was a lot of selfish ball last night.. Honestly I would like to see Waiters come off the bench, there's too much going on with the starting line up.. But then the question is, who starts in front of him? :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Stop it lol, go on any nba forum going and everyone is talking about his attitude to games.

It's so passive, he's hardly getting involved at all. Just standing out on the wing watching the play develop into nothing.

It's almost like he's sleep walking.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:06 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
James "plans to operate in a passive-aggressive mission to yank some teammates toward his way of thinking. Let some of them fail at their way so they will be open to new ideas, is what it looks and sounds like," write Windhorst.

Windhorst acting like he has an inside scoop, it's a theory that I've heard on Cowherd since their 1st game. He talked about it again today on his show w/ Bill Simmons.

But it makes sense, especially when relating to Dion overWaiters. And it's not to "yank them towards his thinking". It's to get Waiters off his team. He will be dealt if he keeps sucking, which he will because he naturally sucks. Shooting 33% rofl guy gets handed a role on a top 3 roster and somehow gets worse.

They should've traded him last year when his value was the highest.

Also, not the only factor, but I think the weight loss has hurt LeBron more than it's helped so far.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Hasnt anyone watched a Hornets game yet?

I havent seen any, but it seems like they have gotten off to a little slow start despite the improvement of MKG and getting Lance.

Any ideas?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 pm

I've only watched the first game, so I don't know either. Idk if they miss McBob or if it's simply that none of their main 3 have had a really good game yet.

I'm gonna watch their game vs the Heat at 7 though
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next