dmize
McAgger
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
24 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 pm

I've only watched the first game, so I don't know either. Idk if they miss McBob or if it's simply that none of their main 3 have had a really good game yet.

I'm gonna watch their game vs the Heat at 7 though

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:18 pm

dmize wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
James "plans to operate in a passive-aggressive mission to yank some teammates toward his way of thinking. Let some of them fail at their way so they will be open to new ideas, is what it looks and sounds like," write Windhorst.

Windhorst acting like he has an inside scoop, it's a theory that I've heard on Cowherd since their 1st game. He talked about it again today on his show w/ Bill Simmons.

But it makes sense, especially when relating to Dion overWaiters. And it's not to "yank them towards his thinking". It's to get Waiters off his team. He will be dealt if he keeps sucking, which he will because he naturally sucks. Shooting 33% rofl guy gets handed a role on a top 3 roster and somehow gets worse.

They should've traded him last year when his value was the highest.

Also, not the only factor, but I think the weight loss has hurt LeBron more than it's helped so far.

LeBron James        ✔️ @KingJames
Follow
Another day, another opportunity to be better than yesterday! Stay positive, lock in, have fun and smile! #StriveForGreatness

Doesn't look like a man stressing too much..

His weight loss will help in the long run, he's just gotta get used to not bullying people as much Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:57 am

Wall with 31 6 10 and 3 steals :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:03 am

What an end to the Cavs/Jazz game

Cavs down by 4 with like 16 seconds left, Bron tries to inbound it to Love in the post but the ball gets knocked into the air.. He catches it at the baseline and hits a fade-away 3, down by 1.. They foul Burk who hits both free-throws.. Cavs out of timeouts so Bron brings it up the court, pump fakes and draws a foul on the 3, makes all 3 free throws to tie Proud .. 3 seconds left

Jazz inbound it, and Hayward hits a fade-away 2 buzzer beater for the win :facepalm:

Cavs scored 100 pts............ On 6 assists rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:14 am

Hayward getting a chase down block on Lebron and then dunking down the other end Proud

#Whitebballvictories

But seriously main man Boogie Cousins went off again, I wonder how long Sac can keep this up hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Ma homie John Wall killing it, shame Melo didn't do too well.

Why has Lebron lost weight btw??
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Abramovich wrote:Ma homie John Wall killing it, shame Melo didn't do too well.

Why has Lebron lost weight btw??

Because he ate less calories than he burned hmm

Hayward ffs, showing us scrawny gaming white guys can make it Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:13 pm

We're legit this season ffs. Absolutely dominated Clippers from start to finish.

Best point guard in the league and of all time CP3 looking like a fish out of water rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Don't call me James wrote:We're legit this season ffs. Absolutely dominated Clippers from start to finish.

Best point guard in the league and of all time CP3 looking like a fish out of water rofl

pretty sure no one ever called CP3 best of all time (Skip or Stephen A don't count, if they did).
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Who do you take down low between Big Al and Z-Bo?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Im gonna take it nobody is talking about how Lebron totally and most blatantly travelled on that last play...oh, and didnt get fouled either...because they lost anyway lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Who do you take down low between Big Al and Z-Bo?

As an overall player or just in the post?

Im going with Big Al. ZBo is legit, but he relies too much on his left hand and he isnt quite the player he was a few years ago.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:Im gonna take it nobody is talking about how Lebron totally and most blatantly travelled on that last play...oh, and didnt get fouled either...because they lost anyway lol

Payback for that goaltend by Hayward :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Goal tend?! You cannot be serious lol, it was a clear legit block.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Kyrie has gone 7 quarters without an assist, 34 shots since last assist...

This is going to be fun Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Goal tend?! You cannot be serious lol, it was a clear legit block.

0:26 :coffee:

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:57 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Goal tend?! You cannot be serious lol, it was a clear legit block.

0:26 :coffee:

It's a clear block, stop the fanboy delusion lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:59 pm

It wouldn't let me edit my post, meant to say 0:28.. Freeze it right there and its as clear as day bruh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:02 pm

That it's a block I know brah.

Anyway Spurs doing Spurs things tonight, both Duncan and Manu are resting. Laughing

If Kawhi doesn't get finals type numbers tonight he never will.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Moal quit the hating. It's close but it's a goaltend. Already coming off the back board.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:52 pm

That video was made to make it look like a goal tend.

Such a shitty angle lol watch this.

It's clearly a block, I love it how everytime I'm right it's hating though. rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:58 pm

First off quit using the world clearly. There is nothing clear about it. It's super close but still a goaltend. Shitty angle Laughing it's the best angle to look at it from.

And it's quite clear you are trying to find any way possible to bash the best player on the planet at the moment.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Sorry, Mole, you are buggin. That first video shows the ball touch the backboard, which makes it a goal tend. I fail to see how your video offered a better angle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Anyway I'm not bashing him, not like I called him out on anything just called it like it is.

And I never said against him, just that's it a block don't see how that can be construed as "bashing ".

Not surprising coming from you though considering everytime I say something you disagree with I'm either bashing or hating.

Sakho is overrated = Mole is a hater

Allen is overrated = Mole is a hater

Coutinho is overrated = Mole is a hater

Sometimes people just have different opinions, we all must agree with each other doe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:10 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Sorry, Mole, you are buggin. That first video shows the ball touch the backboard, which makes it a goal tend. I fail to see how your video offered a better angle.

His hand touches it first as my video showed, the reason why Swaggs video is a shitty angle is because his hand is covered up by the board so you can't see it so it looks like it just hits the back board with no touch from Hayward.

In my video you can clearly see he touches it first on to the back board.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:31 pm

I stand corrected. Instead of being an idiot and watching on my phone, I searched for videos on the computer. It's odd to me that the Cleveland video Swagg posted slows down the play at a moment that makes no sense - I say no sense because the ball wasn't on the backboard. Once I found some other videos, it seems more like a clean block. That being said, if this went to court, there is no clear cut evidence. The video needs to be played in super slow motion if you wanted to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next