Mr Nick09
BORUSSIA!!
RED
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

World Cup Flops - Page 4 Empty Re: World Cup Flops

Post by Bankz Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:18 am

The first names on my list has to be ronaldo, hazard, gotze, Costa, higuain,ballotelli and Rooney. But then again, I still keep asking myself why hazard and gotze are even in this list to start with. Yea, they might have their good days here and there but those guys are simply not that good to be put in this category of flops as that will be elevating them as players. Instead I'd sayive been disappointed in them. If James can do it, don't see why hazard can't, a supposed next big thing? As for gotze,lol, let's face it,he isn't even elite to even build a team around. This just has to stop! Nick, franchise and mole have been on point on this issue. Gil give it a break, its over now

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

World Cup Flops - Page 4 Empty Re: World Cup Flops

Post by Bankz Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:28 am

Lol at the kun haters. He clearly wasn't up to it.BTW Isn't that same hazard 23 y/o now? Older than messi in 2010?, Older than neymar, older than ronaldo Lima in 1998?, older than C Ronaldo in 2008? Older than Diego in 1982? Where these guys were put on the battle front to deliver for their teams at that same age? With teams that had mountains of expectation and history making it all the more difficult,were an average performance is regarded as being a flop? More so with maradona 22 @ the time, Neymar 22 and messi 22 @ the time. So just cut the crap as hazard being young for him to carry a Belgian team devoid of any meaningful expectation is complete bullcr*p. (BTW, maradona and neymar ended up with the same fate, as they were butchered out of the tournament by assassins respectively, Lol. To a lesser extent ronaldo nazario in the final by illness and barthez
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum