billy_gr
Valkyrja
futbol
57 posters

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V5

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 am

The reason I included Sanchez and Pedro is because I doubt either will be happy with Suarez arrival. Even if we get rid of Pedro, Sanchez will play second fiddle as the auto starters would most likely be Messi, Neymar and Suarez something he wouldn't be happy with hence my question would be worth it to bring in Suarez if it meant losing Pedro/Sanchez?

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:25 am

Alexis seems a humble guy, he never complains and seems very happy just to be at Barcelona.

Of course he wouldnt be happy seeing Suarez, but he is the same guy who said nothing about sitting on the bench while Cesc was shite in all big games and Pedro even worse.

He strikes me as "happy to be here".

In the end its most certainly all alot of hot air because Suarez isnt coming lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:06 am

I'm so happy with the CB names linked to us the past few days....

that's right....irony...

billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:09 am

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:11 am

The Franchise wrote:Alexis seems a humble guy, he never complains and seems very happy just to be at Barcelona.

Of course he wouldnt be happy seeing Suarez, but he is the same guy who said nothing about sitting on the bench while Cesc was shite in all big games and Pedro even worse.

He strikes me as "happy to be here".

In the end its most certainly all alot of hot air because Suarez isnt coming lol
yeah i know he is, but seems like you are working hard on signing a CF.

anyway, higuain was happy to be in madrid until he started becoming real good and psg, juve and arsenal started showing him something better outside. With all the interest Sanchez is picking up now, things wont be so simple now...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:13 am

If we arent going to sign a big name to replace Xavi (if he is going), perhaps we should look at Charles Aranguiz of Chile. Keep hearing good things, these WC games the first I have seen of him and I am pretty impressed. Incredible midfield presser and very adapt on the ball.

The surprise of the result may have people to forget it or see past it, but there were times where Chile were the better team in possession, capable of keeping the ball better and in better areas for longer. He was a big part of that in my opinion.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:14 am

That's true Nick, we have to see.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:24 am

The Franchise wrote:If we arent going to sign a big name to replace Xavi (if he is going), perhaps we should look at Charles Aranguiz of Chile. Keep hearing good things, these WC games the first I have seen of him and I am pretty impressed. Incredible midfield presser and very adapt on the ball.

The surprise of the result may have people to forget it or see past it, but there were times where Chile were the better team in possession, capable of keeping the ball better and in better areas for longer. He was a big part of that in my opinion.

Aranguiz plays for my team in Brazil (internacional) and he is an amazing player.he is a very complete midfielder, has been the best midfielder in Brazil so far this season and I dare say he is the most important midfielder for Chile, even over Vidal.he would be a great Xavi replacement, he fits the role more than Ivan imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:38 am

to see thiago, cesc and xavi all leave barca within 12 months is just staggering. worst piece of management in history surely, and you got how much how of it all? 60 mil total? half of which is gone already? good lord.

i do expect you to prepare a huge bid for Koke. How can it be otherwise?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:07 am

By next week allot of teams will be out of the World Cup and will be headed home again. Which means transfers will start to pick up since players didnt want to negotiate while in Brazil.

I think we should sign another midfielder, considering we will have the transfer ban next season. First thing first we must sign some defenders.

Suarez is great but his price tag is too much. Basically I think it's unrealistic to even mention him as I don't think the club would spend the coin to get him. He would be Bale level expensive

The guys that keep coming up as transfer targets are Koke, Marquinhos, Reus, Cuadrado, Miranda and Higuain (won't count Bravo cause he's as good as signed). Apparently the clubs of Marquinhos, and Reus arent interested in selling. Then Higuian might be priced out. Koke doesnt sound like he wants to leave and his club is not interesetd in selling. Cuadrado might be the only concrete guy on that list, even though personally, from that list I would want Koke and Rues. And if we got Cuadrado, I wouldn't want him at righ back. Mangala or Benatia and maybe Bruno Martins (kept an eye on him since Franchise brought him up. Good on the ball, can pass, decent height, can play multiple backline positions and is athletic and tall)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:13 am

Koke is not going anywhere I believe, I dont think he wants to go and that is really the only way Atletico is selling him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:to see thiago, cesc and xavi all leave barca within 12 months is just staggering. worst piece of management in history surely, and you got how much how of it all? 60 mil total? half of which is gone already? good lord.

Almost right. Cesc leaving is a positive thing. Bringing him with all the drama is the negative one. Xavi leaving is OK. If he wants, he can go. He is going only down from now on. The worst part is, Cesc move was bad in itself, factor the fact that it made Thiago go, and it is worse deal than Ibra- Eto'o swap.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:12 am

It's okay. Beautiful central midfields don't matter anymore. This year's CL final midfield battle: Tiago-Gabi vs. Modric-Khedira. Laughing Just put 2 physical crafters with an engine in there and you're good to go.

Higuain
Nerman Messi Alexis
Mascherano Busquets

DAT Mouball. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:47 pm

How is Marcos Rojo? We've been linked with him and he's expressed his desire to play at Barcelona. He can play both CB and LB.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:02 pm

i think at this point anyone is better then alba defensively so i'm for it... but alba has more longevity in the club, and can't play rightback whats our replacement for alves..? montoya?
adriano is unreliable with his injuries
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:How is Marcos Rojo? We've been linked with him and he's expressed his desire to play at Barcelona. He can play both CB and LB.

He's *bleep* awful.

The only way you can get Suárez is to offer Sánchez to Liverpool. They're interested in the Chilean.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Got a better idea.Why not offer Messi instead?
I would swap Messi for Suarez any day of the week.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 pm

You know, I know its easy to see Adriano as injury prone..he was for a long time.

But last season, it was Alba who struggled with injuries, not him.

He played 38 games compared to Alba's 26. In the league Alba appeared 15 times compared to Adriano's 26.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 pm

danyjr wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:How is Marcos Rojo? We've been linked with him and he's expressed his desire to play at Barcelona. He can play both CB and LB.

He's *bleep* awful.

The only way you can get Suárez is to offer Sánchez to Liverpool. They're interested in the Chilean.

We want Sanchez (if rumors are true) as an addition not to replace Suarez though.

And Suarez will cost lot more than Bale if there are no clauses in his contract.Bale played for a club who had to sell to buy every season coupled with no Champs league football.We have no restrictions like that .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 am

The Franchise wrote:You know, I know its easy to see Adriano as injury prone..he was for a long time.

But last season, it was Alba who struggled with injuries, not him.

He played 38 games compared to Alba's 26. In the league Alba appeared 15 times compared to Adriano's 26.

agreed but history has shown alba recovers and adriano continues to injure himself.
to depend on him as a starter and have montoya his substitute is worrying.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:53 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
danyjr wrote:

He's *bleep* awful.

We want Sanchez (if rumors are true) as an addition not to replace Suarez though.

And Suarez will cost lot more than Bale if there are no clauses in his contract.Bale played for a club who had to sell to buy every season coupled with no Champs league football.We have no restrictions like that .

I agree...moreover Bale is nowhere near SUarez. Any team would take Suarez any day for his fantastic overall ability...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:to see thiago, cesc and xavi all leave barca within 12 months is just staggering. worst piece of management in history surely, and you got how much how of it all? 60 mil total? half of which is gone already? good lord.

you are exaggerating the situation...Cesc transfer is probably one of the few things that everyone agreed here.... And Xavi better knows himself its time to move on....Thiago is the only thing to be considered here. that being said, there is no doubt we had a terrible management in past 2 seasons...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Inter talking to us about song...
:fap:

but if he does get sold that means in this year alone we got

Puyol, Cesc, Valdes, Xavi, and Song out of our payroll.. lots of money in those wages being given to us, hopefully we get 10m+ idc if it's in installments or not just get rid of song
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Song will go for at least 10mil.
If Mascherano is indeed playing back up to Busquests than that means we will need three defenders in the market.
Martins Indi around 20 mil
Jeremy Mathieu (Left back option) around 15-20 mil
Eliaquim Mangala 40 mil
Don't think the board will go for anyone more than 35 mil so Mangala and Benetia are probably off the list but one can still dream.
Alves said that Xavi won't be playing this season so does that mean we will be getting someone in the transfer market? Dem 60 mil for Koke Laughing Oliver Torres or Saul Niguez maybe?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Koke is out of the question just signed a new contract, if his last clause was 60m it surely got raised now.

we need two defenders.

Pique Bartra Mangala Martins Indi would be a good backline..

if we get desperate and somehow lose 3 defenders mascherano can always be used there.
we are apparently linked for kroos though...
we need a rb replacement and need to sell montoya/adriano.
and preferably a centerback that can play lb like you said Mathieu but we apparently got told that he's not available for 20m.. so definitely not worth the extra cash if you ask me.. too old.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Rojo scored and the Argentinedefense lookig better. Does that mean hes suddenly become good enough for us? Razz

Ah well.... Alba and Alves still Im happy with so is the CB we need still.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next