Blue
BeautifulGame
Kaladin
Jay29
Onyx
79 posters

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 38 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 27 Jun - 22:13:54

25m for Iturbe is excessive to me. While he is skillful and is very, very fast, he has very little end product.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 38 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri 27 Jun - 22:22:31

BarrileteCosmico wrote:25m for Iturbe is excessive to me. While he is skillful and is very, very fast, he has very little end product.

Really I agree it is excessive for a player of his experience, but considering the buyout Hellas used was around 15m and considering this climate, I can't help thinking it could be worse.

I mean if Cuadrado is sold in this window he too is going to command a huge fee; but as any one who actually watches Fiorentina regularly will tell you much the same is true for him. His end product is sometimes incredible, sometimes atrocious. He is very inconsistent and sometimes wholly inexistent.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 27 Jun - 23:53:01

Ah Mustachio my old friend its been a long time Very Happy

I agree with you on Cuadrado tbh(although i love his game ), i just hope he doesn't go to Barca and become a RB Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat 28 Jun - 0:02:46

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ah Mustachio my old friend its been a long time Very Happy

I agree with you on Cuadrado tbh(although i love his game ), i just hope he doesn't go to Barca and become a RB Laughing

Why hello sir, indeed it has been a while Smile 

Yeah no doubt when he's at his best he's fantastic to watch, really positive player who is clearly just enjoying his football. But I'm really not sure he even has the mentality to cut it at a really top level side.

Definitely not a RB though, he struggles with (or just ignores I think) his defensive duties when playing as RWB, positionally in a back 4 I think he'd undermine a squad in defence more than he would benefit it in attack Laughing
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat 28 Jun - 0:11:58

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:And that I think is where the problem could lie. Juve also cares more about their assets than money, even if we are poor. Sad 

Juventus does not and never has sold it's best players (when they are in their prime, once they are past it that's different) Zidane one exception; for at that time a world record fee, the other in the wake of Calciopoli.

So, offers in excess of €100M pls and good luck with Platini's FFP banana

Inb4webuyvidal :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat 28 Jun - 0:27:40

B-Mac wrote:Inb4webuyvidal :coffee:

Honestly I see it as improbable, particularly in this window. Conte signed a contract extension based soley on guarantees the squad would be strengthened.

He is an absolutely critical player for us, selling him would be a huge loss that two top class wide men probably wouldn't hide.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat 28 Jun - 0:30:34

Natalie Portman wrote:I think all these deals for attackers confirm my thoughts that we're moving to a 3-4-3 formation this year.

Mark my words

we were frracking crying out revers in the last season about our defense and we are forever linked to all attacking players in this window Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat 28 Jun - 0:32:34

I agree with BC about Iturbe . anyway tbh he can be a perfect profile for Juve , considering his ability to play with 4-3-3 . you can't take some top wingers now for the cost, you need to take him before of his definitive explosion (and he can play also SS of course)
I have more doubts about Quagliarella who accepts to play with Hellas Verona tbh.
He was going to Lazio but he wanted to wait this summer for it
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 28 Jun - 0:37:23

Hang on Iturbe is going to Juve?

I have ignored most transfers because its become quite clear we think buying nobody is a good idea Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat 28 Jun - 0:39:42

So say the rumours, we apparently have an agreement with the the player.

But if that's anything to go by he should line up well in our attack alongside Aguero, Dzeko, Sanchez and Van Persie rofl

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat 28 Jun - 0:41:51

Basically the Italian medias accost all Serie A players to Juventus Laughing probably because it is the club with much more money than all . if there wasn't juve I don't know what some newspapers would write Laughing

for example , according gazzetta ( and other sources) Juve wants also Ibarbo of Cagliiari.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat 28 Jun - 0:44:11

As well as Sanchez, Depay, Nastasic, Nani, Evra and Shaquiri; Just a few other names I've seen linked today Laughing

We have agreements with all of them probably. Marotta  :bow: 
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 28 Jun - 1:05:12

Catalan papers rofl

Spoiler:

Liverpool bend under the pressure, lower the price of Suarez to 50 millions rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

only catalan papers can be so delusional, good lord.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 28 Jun - 1:09:55

To be fair Nick i understand why they feel that way, majority of time they pressurize clubs like Madrid do also they fold.

Probably not used to someone holding firm lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat 28 Jun - 1:18:49

Nick is acting like those dudes on Youtube who eat 5 million Scoville hot sauces and pretend it doesn't burn and they are relaxed while tears are already comming out of their eyes when he's imagining the prospect of the Neymar-Messi-Suarez-Iniesta front 4 that will be smashing everything next season. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 28 Jun - 1:22:57

I'm imagining Suarez eating Bartra's ear for making him score 5 on debut to get the win.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat 28 Jun - 1:26:15

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm imagining Suarez eating Bartra's ear for making him score 5 on debut to get the win.

He can have some spicy Mexican dos Santos. Hands off of Bartra, we need him, he will be our only centerback signing once we're finished splashing money on Suarez. Laughing Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 28 Jun - 1:27:57

when you guys signed sanchez you were saying the same thing and it didnt work. Neymar and messi hardly do well together lmao, i am not afraid of you at all. If anything, if spending 80 mil on yet again a striker and rolling the masch pique defense will be lovely. i will be looking forward to benzema mugging masch again in clasicos rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 28 Jun - 1:30:04

Nick speaks like Barca didn't win both league meetings hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat 28 Jun - 1:32:26

Suarez vs Pepe would be basically the most tense moment for humanity since USA - USSR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat 28 Jun - 1:32:42

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nick speaks like Barca didn't win both league meetings hmm

Though the outcome deviated from the match in Bernebeu is that Benzema performed well; to which I suppose is Nick's main premise.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat 28 Jun - 1:36:30

Robespierre wrote:Suarez vs Pepe would be basically the most tense moment for humanity since USA - USSR

noting down that comment as a part of big controvery in next classico hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat 28 Jun - 1:43:18

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:As well as Sanchez, Depay, Nastasic, Nani, Evra and Shaquiri; Just a few other names I've seen linked today Laughing

We have agreements with all of them probably. Marotta  :bow: 

Basically I follow only Sky (the most reliable, also because they've Di Marzio ) , Gazzetta dello Sport , Pedullà ( basically poor man's Di Marzio. a  market expert  of an italian tv) while I avoid the rest.  Gazzetta is became a newspaper enough ridicolous, you can find more tits and ass in that site than football , but  Laudisa the man who occupies about the market, is not bad for market news .

In this regard ... according Gazzetta, Milan is trying to overcome Juve for the race to Iturbe.  Galliani talked with his agent . This because Kaka is very close to join with Sao Paolo

of course nothing about Inter. We are on M'Vila since a month but this deal is never closed Laughing

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat 28 Jun - 1:46:55; edited 4 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat 28 Jun - 1:43:39

Sanchez is a support player. He thrives when he comes central, sees a lot of the ball, passes, creates. Occasionally he scores goals. Scoring goals is not his main fortitude though. It's a bonus. He's a scorer of great goals too. Not a great goalscorer. Messi plays like a #10 nowadays and is the most marked player in the squad so doesn't get into many scoring positions and turns into a creator in tight games. And Neymar too starts his moves deep, collecting the ball and dribbling with it. He's a more natural goalscorer than Alexis (see their NT stats) but still doesn't provide the instincts of a real striker. Suarez does. Neymar-Messi-Suarez would work much better than Neymar-Messi-Alexis. It's actually reminiscent of the Henry-Messi-Eto'o frontline. Pacy, creative winger who also bangs in some goals + Messi + proper striker.

Neymar and Messi don't do well together because they have probably played about 10 games together the entire season with Messi missing the first half of the season injured and Neymar missing most of the second or playing through injury. I would bet on Sepi's sister that if Barca sign Suarez the league is already decided. CL depending on the defensive reinforcements.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 28 Jun - 1:48:32

so let me ask, who is going to play on the right wing? messi or suarez? didnt work so well for neymar. the etoo henry messi comparison is a bad one because that was pre tyrant messi, when he was still a good lad playing on the right wing, working hard off the ball. etoo was center and henry left. Luis enrique is going to tell messi to go play somewhere else? or you are spending 80 mil to play a lad out of position? or maybe we are back to 3412?

you guys always trying to fix something that isnt broken, messi is still a freak. you can use a CF, but as an off the bench tactic. if alexis leaves, let Deulo and cuadrado battle it out on the right. go spend that cash on mids and defenders ffs

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat 28 Jun - 1:51:34; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat 28 Jun - 1:49:34

According Sky and other sources, Napoli is very close to sign Maxime Gonalons.
Lyon should accept this time , because they can't permit to renounce money .

[ ffs not Behrami to us now pls Laughing ]

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat 28 Jun - 1:50:31; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next