Blue
BeautifulGame
Kaladin
Jay29
Onyx
79 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 40 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:59 pm

wouldn't look too much into it, just advertising bravo our new signing

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 40 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:36 am

Don't call me James wrote:Sepi lmao, I *bleep* hate that guy

Red Alert grinds my gears just as much. He's like the resident GL Mac-Red

Not too keen on Orgy guy myself personally.

Proud

I'd apologise but you've still never proved me wrong with anything you have said. Sad

No idea who Mac-Red is with that said.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:48 am

Just out of curiosity, if Barcelona DO sign Suarez how do they announce it? He can't be anywhere near a football club or stadium for 4 months? I'd personally stay away. :/
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:18 am

Falcao to Madrid rumours heating up No , usually I don't believe moves like this but with Perez' bizarre obsession with Falcao I will not be surprised if we bought him.

Meanwhile:

Spoiler:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:35 am

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 40 BrNI6liCcAABUq4

AS cover: Falcao to teammates "My future depends on God and right now Florentino is God" rofl

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:34 am

Natalie Portman wrote:Tony Barrett saying Liverpool want 50 Million (Pounds) + Sanchez to enter any negotiations with Barca over Suarez.

them delusional Catalan papers Proud

I asked on chat before the bite would Liverpool fans be happy with 50m plus Sanchez for Suarez and got an emphatic no from those on chat.

Now i ask again considering what has happened.... would you be happy with 50m plus Sanchez for Suarez?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:46 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Tony Barrett saying Liverpool want 50 Million (Pounds) + Sanchez to enter any negotiations with Barca over Suarez.

I asked on chat before the bite would Liverpool fans be happy with 50m plus Sanchez for Suarez and got an emphatic no from those on chat.

Now i ask again considering what has happened.... would you be happy with 50m plus Sanchez for Suarez?

Depends on if the ban gets reduced.

As it stands, Suarez will miss 9PL games (including City A, Spurs A, Everton H), and 3 CL games due to his ban.

That's A LOT. Especially CL part. Barca can afford to be without him for that time due to a certain Argentine.

We all knew if Suarez didn't go this summer, he'd most certainly go next. it's the case with all the Latin players. They end up in Spain in the end. So this season was the question.

Missing 25% of PL season and potentially 50% of CL....Is it too much of a risk for Liverpool to take ? This is why Rodgers and Henry get the big bucks to make these decisions.

I think after the bite and ban, Sanchez + 50M (POUND ,not Euros) is more think-able. Before it, not so much.

The ban just comes at a very terrible stage of the season, especially as we need to start well and keep the momentum from last season going.

Be interesting to see if our negotiation stance changes, if the ban gets reduced due to appeal.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:50 am

If I were Liverpool I would take that in a heartbeat. Sanchez is really underrated I feel.

Even before the biting incident I would think that's a good deal.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am

First most Liverpool fans know Suarez will go eventually if not this season then most likely nextly . With this ban even if it reduced there is no guarantee that it will not happen again. What happens then? FA will most likely ban him for an entire season We simply cant afford it.

Before the bite i wanted atleast 100 mil but after this 50+Sanchez will be delighted.Use the money to buy another world class forward .We will be much better off without his of field controversies
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 am

for pure footballing reason, I would keep Suarez plus buy Sanchez. I would still do it, unless Suarez thinks it will be impossible for him to play anymore in England and he desperately wants to go out.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:20 am

is it so sure that Sanchez wants to play for suarez less pool in the first place, when he has juve after him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:24 am

Doubtful Juve shell out the cash- am I right? They have consistently gone for the cheaper option when shopping around for strikers.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:25 am

When was the last time Juve offered 25 mil Euros for a player let alone the 40 mil we might be offering .

Also doubt both Liverpool and Barca will start the negotiations if Sanchez is unwilling to come to Liverpool.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:26 am

coming back again in Italy for not playing with one of best EPL clubs?
I don't know. Although the South Americans still have a consideration very good about the Serie A , they don't snubb it as others . Just thinnking at Higuain . Not many players would have passed from being Real Madrid starter to Napoli starter
In normal conditions I never would do Sanchez + 50 mln because there is really more difference . I mean, after CR and Messi he's the best player IMHO. But thhen of course there are other considerations for that ban ..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:27 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:is it so sure that Sanchez wants to play for suarez less pool in the first place, when he has juve after him?

Then too bad, no deal. We hold the cards here.

Plus, Sanchez knows if he comes in place of Suarez he'll be the main man just as he is with Chile and was with Udinese. No risk of being someone else' bitch like he was with Messi.

That's another way of looking at it.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:27 am

vanDEEZ wrote:Doubtful Juve shell out the cash- am I right? They have consistently gone for the cheaper option when shopping around for strikers.

Infact they are thinking to other players less expensive than Sanchez in that role
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:30 am

Robespierre wrote:coming back again in Italy for not playing with one of best EPL clubs?
I don't know. Although the South Americans still have a consideration very good about the Serie A , they don't snubb it as others . Just thinnking at Higuain . Not many players would have passed from being Real Madrid starter to Napoli starter
In normal conditions I never would do Sanchez + 50 mln because there is really more difference . I mean, after CR and Messi he's the best player IMHO. But thhen of course there are other considerations for that ban ..

Higuain didnt have other options though and Madrid were forcing him out.If Arsenal werent chasing around Suarez and bid for him would have easily choosed Arsenal ahead of Napoli imo.South American or not
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 am

yeah sepi, but at juve he will be just that as well, plus a more familiar environment... i guess it comes down to the money as with many things, whether juve are able to pay what barca asked for him, and how much they are willing to pay. I suppose Pool can outbid them with either.

@robes, when arsenal refused to pay what we wanted for higuain, he had no choice but to go to napoli i think. which other club wanted him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:49 am

indeed I think Higuain was enough satisfied for this choice. for Argentinians Napoli means Maradona on the other hand . otherwise he could also do resistence.

I remind Sneijder wasn't convinced to go in Inter in 2009 , when he was became a reject of Real Madrid, the club wanted to get rid of him even more than Higuain , and we were the best club in Italy at that time and of course Inter has much more charm than Napoli.
But Mourinho was decisive to convince him.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:51 am

we didnt try to get rid of higuain tho, he decided to leave. The glorious man management of mourinho put him in that predicament.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 am

but even Suarez said it , anyway ...

"For a South American player who wants to get into history, it is advisable to have an experience in Serie A. Italian football is a top level and I follow it assiduously. Two years ago I received an offer from Serie A, I don't want to name the team, it was a difficult time for me, but after thinking about it I decided to stay in Liverpool."

DAT affinity South Americans - Italy. The only players who don't snubb the Serie A :bow: . We will take him thanks to his idol Recoba, another Luis Suarez after 50 years ffs :bow:

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:00 am

Suarez, yet another big name that turned down Juve Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:02 am

yes I think that club 2 years ago was the Juve. Inter was resizing  Milan too , Roma and Napoli lol
Luckily he decided to stay with Liverpool .  Laughing Luckily for us and for Chiellini
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:26 am

just went on Red Cafe for first time in 2 weeks.

HAHAHAHAHA

2 over-priced buys at 65M, and now apparently they are title favourites. Very Happy

Also, they all reckon if they are in for Sanchez, they can EASILY beat both Liverpool/Arsenal because apparently their penis is bigger.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:28 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Lol no.

I'd be happy with Sanchez for the right amount, but there's no way I'd sell Luis, no. Not for 50m+Sanchez; not for 80.

If anything, this window just shows that his value isn't going to drop. All reports are showing Barca are prepared to offer 80m+ which just goes to show that no club really cares about this "baggage" and the fact that's not "marketable like Bale". The guy is pure class, he would start for any team in the world. Why should we result in selling him? We're not going to replace his quality. He's 2008/09 Torres and Steven Gerrard in one, with the physical work of Dirk Kuyt.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:43 am

Natalie Portman wrote:just went on Red Cafe for first time in 2 weeks.

HAHAHAHAHA

2 over-priced buys at 65M, and now apparently they are title favourites. Very Happy

Also, they all reckon if they are in for Sanchez, they can EASILY beat both Liverpool/Arsenal because apparently their penis is bigger.
they are convinced they will sign vidal and sanchez mate, it's funny as hell
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next