Blue
BeautifulGame
Kaladin
Jay29
Onyx
79 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 37 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Aren't third party deals not allowed by some law for PL clubs?

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 37 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:35 pm

sanchez is far better than all those scrubs pool are collecting lol. dunno, pool should ask barca some 70 mil + sanchez or they can shove it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:sanchez is far better than all those scrubs pool are collecting lol. dunno, pool should ask barca some 70 mil + sanchez or they can shove it

Being linked doesn't mean collecting.

We've only signed Lambert (4m for boyhood fan as 4th choice to provide option B) and Can (9.75m for the future). Lallana is probably going to be done soon.

Of course if we lose Suarez most of us want Sanchez. If we don't lose him, we still would rather Sanchez than the rest.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Nick is like this member on RAWK ,called Macedonian_Red.

He thinks he is ALWAYS right...about everything. When he makes a post, it's not an opinion...it's always a fact, apparently.

It's always amusing Laughing . Everyone in this world is wrong..only nick is right. God knows why he hasn't become a high profile journo or pundit with all the inside knowledge and sooth-saying abilities he has.

Anyways, we aren't buying Markovic......It'll be one of Shaqiri/Sanchez, and both if Suarez leaves.

Very excited for Orgy though Proud , 100 times the player Lukaku is for 25% of the price banana

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Sepi lmao, I *bleep* hate that guy

Red Alert grinds my gears just as much. He's like the resident GL Mac-Red

Not too keen on Orgy guy myself personally.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:43 pm

for me Sanchez + Pedro togheter are far from Suarez ( if we don't consider bite and these things)
basically I think Sanchez is a bit inconsistent tbh . although he 's great talent
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Gil wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Gil wrote:Praying Shaw becomes another Gareth Bale or Phil Jones. Was desperate for him to become Chels, but his fee and wages are ridiculous for a 19 year old.

:brickwall: 
you guys would have gone for him and would have paid that so called 'ridiculous' fee and wage if the FFP regulations weren't biting on your backside.

What are you on about? We could have easily signed him if we wanted to. The sales of Luiz, Mata, De Bruyne and freeing up Cole and Lampard's wages could have easily help fund the transfer.

We simply thought he was overpriced and Filipe Luis seems to be the alternative.

yea cos of those sales you are able to afford him NOW right. And you guys are also in the market for some more players if i am not mistaken even after landing cesc and costa.

So I thought another 30 m there for Shaw would have once again reduced the purse thereby preventing you from pursuing other players and reducing that ffp advantage you 'gained'

Okay now I didnt know about your 'overpriced' assessment. Thanks for letting me know that.

and the brickwall smiley btw. I meant it as a joke. pardon if you felt offended.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Nick is like this member on RAWK ,called Macedonian_Red.

He thinks he is ALWAYS right...about everything. When he makes a post, it's not an opinion...it's always a fact, apparently.

It's always amusing Laughing . Everyone in this world is wrong..only nick is right. God knows why he hasn't become a high profile journo or pundit with all the inside knowledge and sooth-saying abilities he has.

Anyways, we aren't buying Markovic......It'll be one of Shaqiri/Sanchez, and both if Suarez leaves.

Very excited for Orgy though Proud , 100 times the player Lukaku is for 25% of the price banana
funny thing is that you are exactly the same Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:01 pm

I want Suarez to stay in the PL.. even if it equals to a stronger Liverpool.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:I want Suarez to stay in the PL.. even if it equals to a stronger Liverpool.

Proud

Nice to see LFC in the mix of some decent names this window even though we might lose Suarez. Pretty calm about the window cuz we have the CL :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:10 pm

https://vine.co/v/MFzA13U1aFm

rofl rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

:brickwall: 
you guys would have gone for him and would have paid that so called 'ridiculous' fee and wage if the FFP regulations weren't biting on your backside.

Are you some kind of idiot? what FFP regulations that we have that you don't have?
We can afford Shaw EASILY if we wanted to, but club didn't see the value.

So go bang your head somewhere else you tool.

easy mate. Mind your language.

Abusing me wont do you any good. I dont even know you who you are beyond the words we scribble in the forum. So why the unnecessary hate. chillax
Hope the mods wont punish you.

And then regarding answering your comment in a civilized manner is concerned, the selling of mata, luiz has got you into this position mate. otherwise you would have been in a tight spot. So right now yea its easy for you.
And btw man u is not under threat from ffp well at least as of now. we had that 200m 'warchest' to work with when moyes came (remember) . Tell me a big money signing we have made before fellaini. So thats why we are right now not in a crisis.
and we still have some 60-70 m left in the purse + the money received from sales that are going to happen in this window.
may be after that we will be in a tight spot who knows pale

Last edited by Lumiere_Blanche on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Middlesbrough negotiating for Real Betis' Juanfran
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Ballbag saying Barca have offered Pedro + Alexis + Cash for Suarez hmm

Holy shit. I think I'd legit take that. Depends on how much cash on top of that though. If it's like 10m. They can shove it.

I'd value Alexis at 35m. Pedro at 20-25m. Still around 30-40m cash short :coffee:

you really don't think for a minute there's any substance to that? Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Ballbag saying Barca have offered Pedro + Alexis + Cash for Suarez hmm

Holy shit. I think I'd legit take that. Depends on how much cash on top of that though. If it's like 10m. They can shove it.

I'd value Alexis at 35m. Pedro at 20-25m. Still around 30-40m cash short :coffee:

I'll let you figure that out yourself, and don't call me James
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Karanka wants a former Real Madrid player? shocker Proud

Suarez to Barca is going to be hilarious. While Barca are obsessing with him, City are moving in to buy Mangala, United to buy Vermealen, Prem clubs after Fazio, Valencia getting a rich owner, Bayern after Cuadrado. At this rate they will promote some barca b scrub and call him the future puyol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Yea okay Laughing But then again, this is a team who gave away Eto+40 Milli to Ibra.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Robespierre wrote:I think the future selling will be Pogba , because it's difficult to keep a Raiola's player

Tuttosport is basically the worst source ever but even Sky and others report Sturaro to Juve.

This guy has has an important future imo

I agree 100%. To my mind a Pogba-Veratti switch is probable in the not too distant future.

I know too well the perils of tuttosport  Laughing 

I think so too, I was suprised when I found out how old he was because he plays in a very assured way, like a player with many years experience in Serie A.

In general I have to say Juventus is doing some excellent work with young Italian players lately. (Apparently negotiating Baselli of Atalanta and Scuffet also)
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Meanwhile at the emirates...
Spoiler:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:38 pm

why would psg have to give up Verratti to obtain Pogba? at some point Juve will have to sell, for a huge sum of money, but when it comes down to it, PSG will pay up what's asked for pogba.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:why would psg have to give up Verratti to obtain Pogba? at some point Juve will have to sell, for a huge sum of money, but when it comes down to it, PSG will pay up what's asked for pogba.

Juve want Verratti, always did. I think if PSG want  a cash only deal Juve will want a exorbitant sum, because they want Verratti (future of the Italian midfield) and they know PSG want Pogba (future of the French midfield)

Even if we got, say, €80M; Verratti would be the player we want to buy with that cash to come into our midfield. For us the loss of Pogba could be somewhat negated, for us the loss of Pirlo is our biggest concern; being €80m richer with no one to buy doesn't help us here.

I don't think they necessarily have to give up Marco for Paul, we all know they can front the cash.

Just my speculative opinion though.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:50 pm

i see where you come from. But like i said, psg care more about asset than money. They can front the cash for pogba if you want, but verratti is too valuable an asset for them to give up.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

I'll let you figure that out yourself, and don't call me James

what should I call you then, or had you rather I'd not adress you in the future?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:55 pm

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought PSG can't buy anyone especially splash out 80m on a player because of their limit.. after spending 50m on david luiz aren't they in a selling mind set now?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:56 pm

And that I think is where the problem could lie. Juve also cares more about their assets than money, even if we are poor. Sad 

Juventus does not and never has sold it's best players (when they are in their prime, once they are past it that's different) Zidane one exception; for at that time a world record fee, the other in the wake of Calciopoli.

So, offers in excess of €100M pls and good luck with Platini's FFP banana
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 pm

25m for Iturbe is excessive to me. While he is skillful and is very, very fast, he has very little end product.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next