Blue
BeautifulGame
Kaladin
Jay29
Onyx
79 posters

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 39 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:49 am

According Sky and other sources, Napoli is very close to sign Maxime Gonalons.
Lyon should accept this time , because they can't permit to renounce money .

[ ffs not Behrami to us now pls Laughing ]

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 39 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:50 am

I agree with you Fussball
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:50 am

----------Neymar-------Suarez-
------------------Messi
-------Iniesta-------------Rakitic
Alba------------Buscuit--------------Alves
----------New CB--------Pique
------------------Bravo

width will be our full backs.
basically it's going to be Argentina for barca.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:so let me ask, who is going to play on the right wing? messi or suarez? didnt work so well for neymar. the etoo henry messi comparison is a bad one because that was pre tyrant messi, when he was still a good lad playing on the right wing, working hard off the ball. etoo was center and henry left. Luis enrique is going to tell messi to go play somewhere else? or you are spending 80 mil to play a lad out of position? or maybe we are back to 3412?

Suarez can play all 3 forward positions just as well. Even as a 10 he's not too shabby.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 am

Fußball wrote:Sanchez is a support player. He thrives when he comes central, sees a lot of the ball, passes, creates. Occasionally he scores goals. Scoring goals is not his main fortitude though. It's a bonus. He's a scorer of great goals too. Not a great goalscorer. Messi plays like a #10 nowadays and is the most marked player in the squad so doesn't get into many scoring positions and turns into a creator in tight games. And Neymar too starts his moves deep, collecting the ball and dribbling with it. He's a more natural goalscorer than Alexis (see their NT stats) but still doesn't provide the instincts of a real striker. Suarez does. Neymar-Messi-Suarez would work much better than Neymar-Messi-Alexis. It's actually reminiscent of the Henry-Messi-Eto'o frontline. Pacy, creative winger who also bangs in some goals + Messi + proper striker.

Neymar and Messi don't do well together because they have probably played about 10 games together the entire season with Messi missing the first half of the season injured and Neymar missing most of the second or playing through injury. I would bet on Sepi's sister that if Barca sign Suarez the league is already decided. CL depending on the defensive reinforcements.

Spot on , I remind him since he was an Udinese player, he is exactly this , I can say that he is not changed
Agreed also about the rest .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:55 am

Donuts wrote:----------Neymar-------Suarez-
------------------Messi
------------------Bravo

Such a formation makes me cringe. This aint international football, we cant get away with 3 players in their attacking half while getting assaulted in the defensive third.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:56 am

I thought Ter Stegen would have been the starter hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 am

The battle between Aulas and Di Laurentiis has been fascinating as not just in the Gonalons saga but given both their eccentric personalities.

Yet eventually given Gonalons' clear desire for Napoli and ADL getting what he wants, its about time this saga comes to a close considering how much Napoli are offering and their dire need for him.

Would be a fantastic signing as Gonalons is one of the more underrated (and complete) midfielders in Europe and a fantastic leader.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 am

The Franchise wrote:
------------------Messi
------------------Bravo

Such a formation makes me cringe. This aint international football, we cant get away with 3 players in their attacking half while getting assaulted in the defensive third.

never said it'd work just thats how we are probably going to play xD
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 am

really, it's not about what suarez can or cant do. he can play anywhere, we know that, but spontaneously. Dont tell me that you are going to spend 80 mil on a CF that thrives from his freedom to move and to play everywhere he wants to go in attack, and then stick him out wide on the right in a more restricted role. that doesnt make sense.

Like i said, if sanchez is a gonner, you are better off spending a lot less on Cuadrado or a right winger like Markovic even.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:00 am

Donuts wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
------------------Messi
------------------Bravo

never said it'd work just thats how we are probably going to play xD

I know, just saying.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

Robespierre wrote:I thought Ter Stegen would have been the starter hmm

this kid from Mönchengladbach will take it smoking

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

Arquitescu wrote:The battle between Aulas and Di Laurentiis has been fascinating as not just in the Gonalons saga but given both their eccentric personalities.

Yet eventually given Gonalons' clear desire for Napoli and ADL getting what he wants, its about time this saga comes to a close considering how much Napoli are offering and their dire need for him.

Would be a fantastic signing as Gonalons is one of the more underrated (and complete) midfielders in Europe and a fantastic leader.

Napoli is passing definitely from a "provinciale " dimension to an European dimension.
Wingers as Mertens and Callejon were an example and it will be so also for midfield.
DAT nostalgia for midfield 's leaders as Michele Pazienza Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

Best case scenario for Barca and Liverpool would be, if Barca are so keen on getting rid of Sanchez, to just sign Cuadrado for a fraction of the amount Suarez would go for and just let Liverpool enjoy Suarez-Sturridge-Sanchez trio.

I that too much to ask ffs Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:06 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:so let me ask, who is going to play on the right wing? messi or suarez? didnt work so well for neymar. the etoo henry messi comparison is a bad one because that was pre tyrant messi, when he was still a good lad playing on the right wing, working hard off the ball. etoo was center and henry left. Luis enrique is going to tell messi to go play somewhere else? or you are spending 80 mil to play a lad out of position? or maybe we are back to 3412?

you guys always trying to fix something that isnt broken, messi is still a freak. you can use a CF, but as an off the bench tactic. if alexis leaves, let Deulo and cuadrado battle it out on the right. go spend that cash on mids and defenders ffs

Ideally no one will play on the right wing. The same way Silva doesn't play right wing for Spain and Higuain/Agüero don't play right wing for Argentina and Ronaldo doesn't provide wingplay for Madrid and hogs the box instead to take gazillion shots. Laughing Messi will drift there occasionally, then Suarez, then Alves will bomb forward. It's not an issue with our positional play. We don't need a permanent touchline hogger. What for? Crosses to Messi? Laughing We'll leave the flanks empty and look to combine through the middle as we did under Pep. You're wrong btw., Eto'o also played and performed on the right (also for Inter) as Messi was already moved to the center in 08/09. The most famous games: 6-2 Real Madrid and 2-0 CL final Manchester United, where Messi played centrally with Eto'o in the lineup.

This would be the in-game lineup:

-----------------------------Suarez-------------
---Neymar---------------------------------------
--------------------------Messi------------------
------------Iniesta---------------------------Alves
---------------------------Rakitic-----------------
--------------------------------------------------
-Alba-----------------Busquets--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
----------------CB-------------Pique---------------

I disagree that something isn't broken. 6 games against Atletico Madrid, 3 goals scored. The attack failed more than the defense in fact. A proper striker, an elite one to start, is a necessity with how Messi has developed. I'm glad Lucho thinks the same, thus the Agüero, Higuain and now Suarez rumours.

Last edited by Fußball on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:08 am

Robespierre wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:The battle between Aulas and Di Laurentiis has been fascinating as not just in the Gonalons saga but given both their eccentric personalities.

Napoli is passing definitely from a "provinciale " dimension to an European dimension.
Wingers as Mertens and Callejon were an example and it will be so also for midfield.
DAT nostalgia for midfield 's leaders as Michele Pazienza Proud

That Montervino-Blasi-Pazienza experiment Proud

The fact is despite my dislike for Napoli and their people, through ADL they truly have made leaps and bounds compared to what they were say in, 2008.

The acquisition of Rafa Benitez along with defining names acquired post sale of their finest players. The progressive ideas for the San Paolo if not a new one or even the decision to transcend into entertaining football. Definitely not a provinciale team anymore as I'd like to see more projects of their ilk, in Serie A.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:10 am

please make this happen Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 am

Tony Barrett saying Liverpool want 50 Million (Pounds) + Sanchez to enter any negotiations with Barca over Suarez.

them delusional Catalan papers Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:20 am

only that sport is not mentioning sanchez anywhere Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:20 am

The Franchise wrote:
------------------Messi
------------------Bravo

The way Donuts has painted it and Argentina play it it's 4-3-1-2. I agree that won't work. But we will play 4-3-3. The entire left side will remain untouched and Suarez would simply come centrally a lot when in possession. No biggie. Eto'o played like that in 2009 CL final, Villa played like that in 2011 CL final. Against sides that have dominant leftbacks that need to be pinned Suarez can also play on the right "permanently". There is not 1 single tactic and formation for every single game. The bottom line is: Suarez >>> Alexis. The antics aside.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:30 am

Fußball wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
------------------Messi
------------------Bravo

The way Donuts has painted it and Argentina play it it's 4-3-1-2. I agree that won't work. But we will play 4-3-3. The entire left side will remain untouched and Suarez would simply come centrally a lot when in possession. No biggie. Eto'o played like that in 2009 CL final, Villa played like that in 2011 CL final. Against sides that have dominant leftbacks that need to be pinned Suarez can also play on the right "permanently". There is not 1 single tactic and formation for every single game. The bottom line is: Suarez >>> Alexis. The antics aside.

Yeah but Etoo and Villa were part of a team that pressed and won the ball back high up the pitch. And both of them had no issues running back into their own half. Suarez I am sure will do it, the rest of the team..especially you know who...not so much.

Unless the entire team is committed to doing that and that is in place, its coming down like a house of cards.

And there is no way to convince me we should be signing Suarez. Not even talking football, he is going to do something stupid again, no doubt about it.

Yeah, we didnt score against Atletico. But that wasnt just the attack, that wasnt the front 3. That was the entire team, who failed to maintain sustained pressure in the final third because it lacks positional play and because of it, lacks the ability to escape pressure.

Also I will add, Cesc started most of those games...not Alexis (bench) and not Neymar (injured).
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 am

Yeah, his antics are a major concern obviously.

On another anote:

Di Marzio: "Barcellona wants kroos yes"

DAT Real Madrid-esque spending spree (on everything but defenders). Rakitic, Kroos, Suarez. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 am

we are after kroos too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:14 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Catalan papers rofl

Spoiler:

Liverpool bend under the pressure, lower the price of Suarez to 50 millions rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

only catalan papers can be so delusional, good lord.
No different from Madrid based papers last summer with Real and Suarez, to be fair.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:33 am

Hmm. Seeing this cover:

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 39 E72bwo

I wonder if Sanchez is already sold. I mean "Bravo vs. Neymar"? Really? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 am

wouldn't look too much into it, just advertising bravo our new signing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next