Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:50 pm

your still proving the point ozil is more hyped so criticizing him is unfair Sad, but you can bash di maria and benzema none stop and its all good

i have seen due to hype alone countless bad games from ozil gets a free pass for a sick ball control and dribble, you know its true, same goes for isco and your doing it with james right now.

if fans like you were in charge you buy 30 kids cause of pace,dribbling and potential just like origi who again had a good game against usa>cl champion benzema adit stop it and your embarrassing yourself

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:39 am

Di Maria close to joining PSG for around €60m, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:24 am

Talks between Real Madrid and PSG aren't going in a good direction because Di Maria prefers the Premier League, according to L'Equipe.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:31 am

Real Madrid have offered James Rodriguez a salary close to €7m and a 6 year contract, according to L'Equipe. A cash plus player could be possible and Pepe could be the player moving the other way.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:42 pm

I really don't get Madrid management.

Shopping Di Maria around for what?

:facepalm: It could be one of those summers.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Now we're selling Pepe too  :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:52 pm

I've learned over time not to believe every transfer rumor about Madrid and really just ignore it till the season actually starts.

But my God, what the hell goes on at the club during the summer? Brain farts all over the place.

Just won the CL, Copa and finished 2(?) points of top spot and we are selling of key pieces to that team instead of building around them?

Fcking pathetic and I'm tired of it really.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:46 pm

i am too Izzy, but keep in mind that it's mendes doing all this, not us. he is the one coming to the club telling Di Maria has big offers and saying he can get us James and Falcao if we want. no idea why we listen to him tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 pm

It just doesn't make sense though Nick.

Sensible additions to this current squad is all that's needed.
How can upper management not see that?
How can they allow a guy that is NOT associated with how we play on the field have such impact on this team?

It's ridiculous and pathetic.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Look Izzy, i think the same as you do. I dont think management is out there trying to wreck the team. I think Mendes is initiating moves that are forcing us to react. Look at the guys being involved into moves: Di Maria, Falcao, James, Pepe, all Mendes guys. If Mendes is dangling a 8 mil net offer in front of Di Maria and they pressure us into a move to either increase his wages or sell, then i can understand the club reacting by selling. And how convenient Mendes will just offer us James to replace di maria... I wish we would remind di maria he has 3 years left on his deal and tell him to pipe it.

But let's see how it unfolds first.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:23 pm

I don't know why we are trying to sell di maria

I could understand khedira, but di maria was clearing the best player last season. he was the impetus of the team.

Alonso is turning 33 this year too.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Look Izzy, i think the same as you do. I dont think management is out there trying to wreck the team. I think Mendes is initiating moves that are forcing us to react. Look at the guys being involved into moves: Di Maria, Falcao, James, Pepe, all Mendes guys. If Mendes is dangling a 8 mil net offer in front of Di Maria and they pressure us into a move to either increase his wages or sell, then i can understand the club reacting by selling. And how convenient Mendes will just offer us James to replace di maria... I wish we would remind di maria he has 3 years left on his deal and tell him to pipe it.

But let's see how it unfolds first.

Same thing every summer...... *sigh*
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:35 pm

If one of the 4 CB's leave Real Madrid, the plan B replacement is Inigo Martinez, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Guys calma, believe in Flo pls.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Zealous wrote:Guys calma, believe in Flo pls.

The Man is on steroids at the moment. If he manages to get 35m euros for Khedira and buy Kroos for 20-25  :bow: .

Just get us James u beast  cheers 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Flo dominates the transfer market for a good while now and brings us La decima and people are outraged for some reason.

Last summer was probably one of the best of all time for any club in terms of how quickly we improved and how much quality we added while still only having a normal net spend.

Trust Flo u pos
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 pm

If what Nick says is remotely true, the club is actually in a damn if they do, damn if they don't situation. Though, personally, as much as I understand the politics of running a business, sometimes, you gotta read the riot act and tell your employees like it is.

Di Maria is under contract with ample remaining time. Either he accepts that and moves on or don't but still move on.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Zealous wrote:Flo dominates the transfer market for a good while now and brings us La decima and people are outraged for some reason.

Last summer was probably one of the best of all time for any club in terms of how quickly we improved and how much quality we added while still only having a normal net spend.

Trust Flo u pos

When you think that there are clubs like Milan who can't buy a player for 4ME, you realize that people don't appreciate anything. Real Madrid will never find a better president than Flo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 pm

According to ABC Carlo and other senior figures want DiMaria to stay no matter what. Glad to see some people eith sense in our club
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:46 pm

They're going to have to talk some sense into Di Maria then, because he's the guy that's pushing the move lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 pm

He has a valid reason. Actually the same reason that forced Higuain to seek a move
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:52 pm

di maria is not pushing for a move, if he would be gone by now if he as really trying, he wants to get paid in madrid, nothing more nothing less
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:36 pm

He wants to get paid but whether that is in Madrid or not doesn't seem to be a priority. The club has publicly stated that they want to keep him so the ball is in his park with regards to how much money he demands.

If PSG or United are offering him 8 million+ and he accepts those terms with them then there is no way he stays imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:24 am

Real Madrid have opted to pay Keylor Navas' €10m buy out clause, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:17 pm

KNavas is a beast. If this is legit I am very happy.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Real Madrid have offered €85m for James Rodriguez, have reached an agreement with him, offered him a 5 year contract and €8m wages a year, according to RMC.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next