ExtremistEnigma
EL Patron
izzy
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lets Face it, Bayern is nowhere near Pep's Barca - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Face it, Bayern is nowhere near Pep's Barca

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Even if you want to ignore all of that.... the difference in organisation, tactics, pressing, piercing passing was like comparing 1970 Brazil to 2010 Brazil.

They are two totally different teams despite the personnell....
This is way too exaggerated. The tactics stayed mostly the same, it's just that due to lack of rotating the players were too exhausted to carry them out.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets Face it, Bayern is nowhere near Pep's Barca - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Face it, Bayern is nowhere near Pep's Barca

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:19 pm

McAgger's 5 word post meaning no one see's probably the longest post i have ever written Laughing

I'm sad now, i spent time writing that ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:McAgger's 5 word post meaning no one see's probably the longest post i have ever written Laughing

I'm sad now, i spent time writing that ffs.

lol. I agree with you brah. Teams have adapted to those tactics that Barcelona used. Bayern are a different team. Barcelona had more of an x factor in Messi but Bayern are far more versatile. Barcas plan A was A**, Bayerns Plan A is A*, Plan B is A* etc. Plus Bayerns depth is just unreal. No team has been in a better position to retain it tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anyone who compares the Barca that lost to Bayern last year to the won the CL two years previous are a bit braindead tbh.

The difference between the two is hugely drastic.

Puyol was no longer the same player , Abidal had cancer ffs, Xavi had become an aging player, Messi wasn't fit.... Pedro had been crap for 2 years, Villa was nowhere near the same player.

That's without mentioning the fact that the likes of Pique dropped a metric tonne in performance level.

Even if you want to ignore all of that.... the difference in organisation, tactics, pressing, piercing passing was like comparing 1970 Brazil to 2010 Brazil.

They are two totally different teams despite the personnell....

But as far as this Bayern is concerned.... you are all aware that even in Pep's Barcelona's prime they would consistently lose away in CL right?

This is all a bit knee jerk.... just as is the comparisons between Bayern and Barca to begin with.
mole, you forgot the "messi was playing on one leg for one game", and "messi didnt play the other game".

go trash barca with messi playing right now, i just dare any team to do that...

i remember psg resisting barca last year in CL, the moment messi got on the pitch, it was as if psg players had forgotten how to defend. Massive panic everywhere.

frankly i would love to see brave bayern go toe to toe with a fit messi.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Tbh i don't think a fit Messi would have made any difference to last year.

Bayern were just better in every department.... one player doesn't make a 7 goal swing or what ever it was lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:51 am

Bayern are more versatile, not better. They can cross, play it long, counter with speed and are more physical. Pep's Barca however were much better possession wise, pressing was better and they had Messi. Pep's Barca were better, however Bayern have the potential to be as good them in the future.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4