Art Morte
barca 2011
Pedram
futbol
Onyx
78 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:49 pm

free_cat wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Video of the Busquets vs Pepe incident (poor quality)

https://vine.co/v/MMFUebFhUdr

ha, so after all that excuse making it turns out it was intentional

What? In that video you can clearly see how Busquets is not looking at Pepe and how he doesn't step on Pepe's head but merely scratches it.

That's like a kid in a classroom punching someone while looking somewhere else pretending nothing happened, duh, you'd be a bully's dream teacher being that gullible. Yeah he didn't step on him he just wiped his studs on his face

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:53 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:There were other slo mos during the game, Ramos simply clips his heel from behind, only lightly, sure, but still always a pen and a red in that situation.

I did watch the game and saw another replay from a front view, it didn't really make it any clearer. I really don't get how people can look at it from the back and say there's contact. One guy even thinking it was his right foot that was fouled Laughing

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 14 1395611116_extras_noticia_foton_7_1

And

http://gfycat.com/BarrenUnlinedBooby

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Ramos 18 red cards during career Laughing
Barca and Real hasn't a CB partnership worth of their overall value

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:07 pm

harhar11 wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:There were other slo mos during the game, Ramos simply clips his heel from behind, only lightly, sure, but still always a pen and a red in that situation.

I did watch the game and saw another replay from a front view, it didn't really make it any clearer. I really don't get how people can look at it from the back and say there's contact. One guy even thinking it was his right foot that was fouled Laughing

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 14 1395611116_extras_noticia_foton_7_1

And

Except I'm pretty sure ramos was moving his leg back at that point shown in that picture, not into neymars leg. I just watched a video of it, and noticed neymar change his stride pattern to leave his leg back for ramos to run into. Such expertise on how to dive, it's called looking for contact. It's disappointing he would rather do that than score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kHsZlkpHgI
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Of course its not a penalty. Pippo Inzaghi did something similar in which he wrapped his arm around his marker and brought himself down. Another does something similar in Barca, Alexis Sanchez in which he directly goes looking for contact to trip over a tackle/goalkeeper and its disgusting. Neymar is one of the most clever divers in football as displayed by his Milan manatee performance.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Are Cristiano and Ramos likely to face a punishment over there post match comments?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

I hope so. instead of accepting their shat performance and mistakes they come out and blame the ref. it's embarrassing.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:32 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

And

Except I'm pretty sure ramos was moving his leg back at that point shown in that picture, not into neymars leg. I just watched a video of it, and noticed neymar change his stride pattern to leave his leg back for ramos to run into. Such expertise on how to dive, it's called looking for contact. It's disappointing he would rather do that than score.

spot on, the picture is misleading, theres no way you could look at the video and not think it was dive. its a shame like you said, and the card kind of ruined the best classico ive seen in a while.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Ramos will probably get the red rescinded, though I don't know if they'll fine him for his comments.

Ronaldo won't get suspended twice in the same season.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:35 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:Except I'm pretty sure ramos was moving his leg back at that point shown in that picture, not into neymars leg. I just watched a video of it, and noticed neymar change his stride pattern to leave his leg back for ramos to run into. Such expertise on how to dive, it's called looking for contact. It's disappointing he would rather do that than score.

Yeah, let's just ignore that the gif that I posted cleary shows that there was contact. Yeah, you are not biased. rofl

When you are running at full speed, even the slightest touch at your feet will make you fall down. And that's what happends, he was running, and then Ramos clipped him from behind.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:My reaction was based on that gif mate.

I can see there's contact but as i said to me that's more due to them coming together than an actual foul.

yeah well, a 'coming together' of Neymars heel with Ramos' leg in that situation is a pen and a red, intended or not.

And how much contact is enough to bring someone down like that is debatable of course, you'd expect strikers to exaggerate as well, but I wouldn't call the decision plain wrong, by any measure.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Of course its not a penalty. Pippo Inzaghi did something similar in which he wrapped his arm around his marker and brought himself down. Another does something similar in Barca, Alexis Sanchez in which he directly goes looking for contact to trip over a tackle/goalkeeper and its disgusting. Neymar is one of the most clever divers in football as displayed by his Milan manatee performance.

Butthurt level 100!  rofl 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:09 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Of course its not a penalty. Pippo Inzaghi did something similar in which he wrapped his arm around his marker and brought himself down. Another does something similar in Barca, Alexis Sanchez in which he directly goes looking for contact to trip over a tackle/goalkeeper and its disgusting. Neymar is one of the most clever divers in football as displayed by his Milan manatee performance.

Butthurt level 100!  rofl 

Yes I had so much stake in El Classico i.e a game in which I don't support either team.

You'll have to improve your novice trolling if you really want to strike a nerve.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Tripping someone, even involuntarily, it's a foul. I've been sent off for the same as Ramos. It sucks but it's a foul.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:18 pm

free_cat wrote:Tripping someone, even involuntarily, it's a foul. I've been sent off for the same as Ramos. It sucks but it's a foul.

the point is he didn't even touch him. neymar left his leg back there to make it seem that way and threw himself to the ground, NEYMAR initiated the contact, its not that ramos accidentally ran nito him.  I wouldn't have had a problem if it wasn't for the red card which basically ruined the rest of the game for me.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:45 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
free_cat wrote:Tripping someone, even involuntarily, it's a foul. I've been sent off for the same as Ramos. It sucks but it's a foul.

the point is he didn't even touch him. neymar left his leg back there to make it seem that way and threw himself to the ground, NEYMAR initiated the contact, its not that ramos accidentally ran nito him.  I wouldn't have had a problem if it wasn't for the red card which basically ruined the rest of the game for me.

Off course Ramos tocuhed neymar:

Anyway, we were denied a penalty on Neymar in the first half and Madrid's penalty wasn't even in the box, so the Evil can't really complain.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Red card is a completely different story. it destroys the team.

If Neymar scored the goal we could easily attack and score the fourth goal. but after the red all you can do is defend. and we are not good at that for obvious reasons.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Well, if it's a penalty then it's a red card..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Contact or not, Neymar went down too easily. I hate players who are always looking for the slightest of contacts so they can go down and win a penalty (see Cristiano). They're no better in my eyes than divers.

Bash Messi all you want but the guy tries to stay on his feet at all times. You rarely get players like him in modern football.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 pm

I don't even remember the last time Messi got a penalty awarded. What do you do as a referee in a situation like this?

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:36 pm

FUK YEAAAAAAA~!!!!

I was quite worried since Real been unstoppable but once again we prove we are better vs them! Although after they got back to 2-1, our defending was so terrible I thought we would just lose no matter how well we attack. Luckily we continued and bosses again.

Everyone performed today, except probably our defense again, Mascherano with mistakes again. Pique was soso. Alba was soso. Alves didnt get enough help as usual. Di Maria had a top game and really troubles us. Real did well on the wings, Cavajal on the right too did well. Valdes made some saves and lucky Benzema missed a few chances.

Our midfield was awesome though, Iniesta and Xavi, gods. Iniesta finally can finish good! Messi absolutely god. Neymar did ok and won that decisive penalty. Messi's passes and that goal and the penalties were unbelievably good! Cesc could still do better but I wouldnt ask too much since he did a lot of defensive and pressing work for us.

Pepe!!! AHAHA suck shit, nice stomp on his face btw whoever did it, he fuknig deserved it hahahahaha!

I thought the ref got most things right, a lot of ref wouldnt have had the balls to call those right penalty decisions and the red card. Alves on Ronaldo was marginal, I wouldnt complain too much.

This was so much fun and open, of cos Tata's style vs Ancelotti's style means such open game which is great fun to watch.

Now its all open again, GO BARCA!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:37 pm

True heir to Barrilete Cósmico Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Hehe I cant believe some posters are arguing about the ref decisions and saying Barca bias again ffs. Real got a lucky penalty, it should have been outside the box ffs.

About Pepe incident he wasnt happy us getting the ball out of the net quickly and strangled and headbutted Cesc. As Dnmac said Pepe went crazy and kicked a guy, stomped, stepped, and he himself actually is a pussy that dives the most and if gets the tiniest touches and fouls on him he play acts like hes been shot, hes a complete joke. Ramos then tried to bully Alves when he tried to go at Pepe, and smiled about it. These 2 thugs get what they deserve. Its Karma Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Fußball wrote:I don't even remember the last time Messi got a penalty awarded. What do you do as a referee in a situation like this?

Laughing

Against Man City, a few weeks back :coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Xavi Hernandez believes Cristiano Ronaldo was wrong to criticise referee Alberto Undiano Mallenco after Barcelona’s win over Real Madrid.

Undiano Mallenco awarded three penalties and sent off Sergio Ramos in Barca’s 4-3 victory and after the match Ronaldo was highly critical of the official, and went so far as to suggest referees want Barca in the title race.

But speaking to reporters, Xavi defended the performance of Undiano Mallenco and said he thought all three penalty awards were correct, including the one given against Barca.

“Cristiano is wrong and his criticism is harsh. Barca were superior, we played better than Real Madrid and it shows in the result,” the midfielder said.

“As far as I’m concerned, they were all penalties, including the one from Dani Alves on Cristiano, from what I could see on the pitch.”

Barca’s victory meant Atletico Madrid remained top of the League, leading Madrid by the head-to-head record.

Xavi doesn’t expect Diego Simeone’s side to give up top spot easily.

“Atletico are the leaders and they’re a warrior-like team, they’re battlers,” he added.

“There are no favourites from now on though - there are three teams who can win the title.”

Victory in El Clasico marks a huge turnaround in Barca’s fortunes from a few weeks earlier when the team was roundly criticised following defeat to Real Valladolid.

Xavi said though that the criticism then was too strong and warned against too much praise following the Madrid win.

“The squad is calm. We understand how the Press works - it’s not a lack of respect for us.

“We lost in Valladolid and the criticism was heavy. But today we won and we’re good again.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:13 pm

What’s wrong with Sergio Ramos? I hear he has 180 yellow cards and about 18 red cards in his career – that’s impressive!  rofl rofl 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next