Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 6 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Motogp69 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:06 am

S wrote:Vince McMahon considering shock Newcastle takeover

World Wrestling Entertainment owner Vince McMahon is "sniffing around" Newcastle United, with a view to buying the club from current owner Mike Ashley. McMahon may consider hosting wrestling bouts at St James' Park.

Source: www.winnersports.co.uk

lol Laughing

Mole to legitimately join Cena Nation  hmm 

Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 6 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by M99 Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:56 am

Napoli target Mascherano and Vermaelen

Rafael Benitez wants to strengthen each are of his Napoli squad: Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal) for the defence, Javier Mascherano (Barcelona) in the middle and Alessandro Matri (Fiorentina on loan from Milan) for the attack.

Source: Mediaset

Arsenal eye summer Remy move

Arsenal have contacted Loic Remy's representatives over a potential summer move for the striker. Remy is currently on loan from QPR at Newcastle United.

Source: Various

QPR to announce Morrison loan

QPR are set to announce the loan signing of Ravel Morrison on Wednesday, with the West Ham playmaker in line to make his debut against Charlton on Saturday.

Source: Daily Mail

Gomes in talks over Leeds loan

Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes is in talks with Leeds United over a loan move in a bid to earn a place in Brazil's squad for the 2014 World Cup.

Source: Daily Mail
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Bacary Sagna is deciding his future, he is torn between England and Italy. The French defender has an expiring contract, he is pondering Arsenal’s renewal offer, but the Gunners aren’t the only EPL club pursuing him. In fact, Liverpool has made him a substantial offer. It will be up to Sagna to decide if he wants to remain in England or not. Should he decide to leave the Premier League, Inter is in the pole position, but Sagna has yet to respond to the nerazzurri’s offer. Sagna will decide if he wants to leave England to start a new adventure in Italy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Dortmund chasing Hahn

Augsburg's Andre Hahn has caught the attention of Borussia Dortmund with his fine performances, while Borussia Monchengladbach are also interested in the 23-year-old.

Source: Bild

Bayern planning with Draxler

Bayern Munich do not want to miss out on the signing of Julian Draxler and have asked the Germany international's agent to inform them when another club matches his exit clause.

Source: Sport Bild

AC Milan set sights on Alex

AC Milan are desperate to strengthen their defence ahead of the 2014-15 season and have earmarked PSG centre-back Alex as the perfect addition.

Source: Tuttosport
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 pm

M99 wrote:Bayern planning with Draxler

Bayern Munich do not want to miss out on the signing of Julian Draxler and have asked the Germany international's agent to inform them when another club matches his exit clause.
Hm. This sounds not too bad after all. If Schalke would be to loose Jule anyway and Bayern then snipe the transfer, at least he'd stay in the Bundesliga, and Bayern can afford to subsidize Schalke a bit.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:32 pm

rwo power wrote:

Hm. This sounds not too bad after all. If Schalke would be to loose Jule anyway and Bayern then snipe the transfer, at least he'd stay in the Bundesliga, and Bayern can afford to subsidize Schalke a bit.

Proud

Plus i want to witness the extreme butthurt of Non-BL fans too.Hope this happens.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Buyern: We don't want to weaken BL

brb buying gotze, Lewa & Draxler Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm

What exactly would we non BL fans be butt hurt about?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 pm

I believe that Draxler to Bayern stuff when it happens, not a minute before...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Doc wrote:What exactly would we non BL fans be butt hurt about?

Well its become a trend on GL if you havent noticed.Many of them were mad at Bayern because they bought Goetze,now we'd see the same reaction if they buy Draxler.

Infact the post above yours is just a little teaser to when and once the move happens.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Not non-BL fans, it would specifically be Arsenal fans who would start a shit storm if Draxler goes to Bayern.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:00 pm

the funny thing is, with the clause in his contract, Draxler himself decides where to go.
All Arsenal have to do is persuade him to join, agree terms and pay the clause.
If he decides to go elsewhere (and I'm very sceptical about the Bayern connection), it's because he WANTS to go elsewhere.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:31 pm

S wrote:
Doc wrote:What exactly would we non BL fans be butt hurt about?

Well its become a trend on GL if you haven't noticed. Many of them were mad at Bayern because they bought Goetze, now we'd see the same reaction if they buy Draxler.

In fact, the post above yours is just a little teaser to when and once the move happens.

I think the reaction to Goetze stemmed from the fact people really liked Dortmund and didn't enjoy seeing them fall apart. I don't see Schalke having that same pull in these parts. But I think that is still categorised as being "butt hurt" so I reckon you're on the money dear Surag.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:30 am

Tottenham lining up a bid for Di Maria in the summer, according to AS.

Borussia Dortmund set to sign Hertha Berlin striker Adrian Ramos, according to L'Equipe.

Inter Milan could make summer bid for Gomis, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Inter Milan talking to Lamela's agent to try and reach an agreement, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Porto and Benfica interested in Sevilla striker Rusescu, according to his representative.

Newcastle and Manchester City interested in FC Groningen forward Zivkovic, according to Voetbal International.

Borussia Dortmund want to hold talks with Torino forward Immobile's representatives, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 am

Fiorentina make move for Kaboul

Fiorentina have contacted Younes Kaboul's representatives over a possible free transfer in the summer. The defender's Tottenham contract expires at the end of the season.

Source: Daily Mirror

Man United turn attentions to Rafa Alcantara

Manchester United are targeting Barcelona's Rafael Alcantara - or 'Rafinha' - the brother of Thiago Alcantara, who snubbed the Old Trafford club for Bayern Munich last summer.

Source: Daily Mirror

Liverpool contact Sagna

Liverpool have made an approach for Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna. The 31-year-old's contract expires at the end of the season.

Source: Sky Sport Italia
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 am

rwo power wrote:

What would Bayern do with Draxler!!! I think they are pretty stacked (in the attacking section at least) for next 3-4 seasons.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:40 am

iftikhar wrote:What would Bayern do with Draxler!!! I think they are pretty stacked (in the attacking section at least) for next 3-4 seasons.
Well, they could always loan him back to Schalke for the first season or so. ^^ They just wouldn't like to miss out on him after all, I presume.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Samir Handanovic believes Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic will prove to be a valuable addition for Inter.

The Serbian centre-back is set to join Inter on a two-year deal at the end of the season after deciding to leave United on a Bosman move following a stellar eight-and-a-half years at the club.

Handanovic has made it clear that the 32-year-old is more than welcome at the Serie A side, telling Sky Italia: "I don't know Vidic personally but I think his career speaks for itself.

"He would strengthen us."

The Inter goalkeeper then went on to discuss his own future in the wake of reports linking him with Barcelona and he made it clear that he has no intention of leaving the Nerazzurri.

"Do I find the Barcelona links flattering? I think any player would be honoured, but in any case it's in the past and I'm happy here," he said.

"I only see myself at Inter. Nowhere but Inter."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 pm

rwo power wrote:
iftikhar wrote:What would Bayern do with Draxler!!! I think they are pretty stacked (in the attacking section at least) for next 3-4 seasons.
Well, they could always loan him back to Schalke for the first season or so. ^^  They just wouldn't like to miss out on him after all, I presume.

Even that doesn't make any sense. I took a casual look at their squad and present players in AM/Wing are:
1. Alcantara: 23
2. Gotze: 21
3. Kroos: 24
4. Ribery: 30
5. Robben: 30
6. Shaqiri: 22
7. Muller: 24

While one may argue that he is the replacement for Ribery/Robben, there are already some established options to take their places. Not to mention lesser known/youth players I haven't included.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Apparently Thohir has confirmed the Vidic deal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:34 pm

L'Ecrape say PSG are ready to offer Verratti for Pogba.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:29 pm

According Sky Italy , Mourinho wants Javier Zanetti to Chelsea. 1 year as player, then sport director by 2015.
 Neutral 
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:00 pm

for some reason I like Zanetti :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:41 pm

iftikhar wrote:
rwo power wrote:

What would Bayern do with Draxler!!! I think they are pretty stacked (in the attacking section at least) for next 3-4 seasons.

Buyern trying to ruin BL.  :facepalm: 
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Abramovich wrote:Buyern trying to ruin BL.  :facepalm: 
Schalke already have the next attacking mids in the pipeline. Max Meyer, for example. And then there is Donis Avdijaj who already has a rumoured release clause of about 50 mio Euros at 17 years of age...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Donis is heck of a talent, a superb finisher, few days before saw some game U19 game of schalke and he was brilliant, schalke academy :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next