Mr.Juventus
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
DeviAngel
37 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 7 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If Marchisio gets sold against his will I will stop posting and watching Juve games ....
Me too no joke Sad
Enuf is enuf... im fed up with what happened with ADP... I dont want the same to happen with Marchisio ♥️
High five

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 7 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:08 am

So you guys would stop watching your favourite team just because of Marchisio? I don't think he's had as much of an impact as Del Piero.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:37 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:If Marchisio gets sold against his will I will stop posting and watching Juve games ....

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 7 Jim-carey-mental-patient-dance-pet-detective

you can't wait right ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:28 pm

I think people are taking this way too far

Yeah I like Marchisio a lot, and he clearly loves Juventus. But, at the end of the day we're not mega-rich and Marchisio isn't starting for us. So we're well within our rights to sell a bench player that currently has a lot of value in the transfer market.

From Marchisio's point of view, he's not going to win his place off of Pogba, so unless we decide to replace Pirlo with him playing as a DM then he's going to waste away on the bench.

I hope we keep him and use him as a DM, but saying you're going to stop watching Juventus over this is madness.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I think people are taking this way too far

Yeah I like Marchisio a lot, and he clearly loves Juventus. But, at the end of the day we're not mega-rich and Marchisio isn't starting for us. So we're well within our rights to sell a bench player that currently has a lot of value in the transfer market.

From Marchisio's point of view, he's not going to win his place off of Pogba, so unless we decide to replace Pirlo with him playing as a DM then he's going to waste away on the bench.

I hope we keep him and use him as a DM, but saying you're going to stop watching Juventus over this is madness.

Sense is not allowed here bro,let the emotions flow !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:36 pm

If we sell Padoin i'm becoming a Milan fan tbh so I can't judge
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:44 pm

sell player who runs his socks off = boycott

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:48 pm

can you Tom and S stop it pls?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Stop what? This is ridiculous

This should have 'stopped' long before we came into the thread.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Stop what? This is ridiculous

This should have 'stopped' long before we came into the thread.

than again think twice
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 7 Jim-carey-mental-patient-dance-pet-detective

you can't wait right ?

with ridiculous statements, comes ridiculous responses....  :coffee: 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:42 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

you can't wait right ?

and the expected ones Wink
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

you can't wait right ?

nothing better than you as my personal Sheriff...  bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:58 pm

I kind of agree with Tom here, yes Marchisio is a good player and you guys like him, so do I, but I don't know if it's as much as you. But will you really stop watching just because one player left? he dealt with ADP leaving, I'm pretty sure you can deal with Marchisio leaving.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

you can't wait right ?

no one named you my deputy Smile  banana 

plus Sheriffs are not personal Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

no one named you my deputy Smile banana 

plus Sheriffs are not personal Very Happy

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsOmo5P42sn2-gk4wM6kjLjfZhnwfb59Wkpy6NmkkMCy-VDJ9-
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Conte to reward Marchisio with start

Antonio Conte is set to reward Claudio Marchisio’s professionalism by giving him a start against Chievo this weekend.

The Italy international has been on the bench for the last two Juventus matches, with the Coach preferring to go with a midfield triumvirate of Arturo Vidal, Paul Pogba and Andrea Pirlo.

The 28-year-old has got his head down and kept working however, and Tuttosport claim that the Bianconeri boss will give the midfielder a starting place this weekend as reward for his hard graft.

Several Premier League teams, as well as Ligue 1 outfit Monaco, are said to be interested in signing Marchisio at the end of the season.

But the paper claims that the Juve graduate wants to remain with the club for the remainder of his career.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Cla ♥
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:06 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Honestly, he deserves to be starting over one of Pirlo or Pogba as of right now. In the beginning of the season he wasnt at his best but hes been our 2nd best midfielder only after Vidal since the Winter Break. Pirlo has been very inaccurate with his passing and has become alnost a liability defensively, and Pogba still hasnt learned to not dribble his way out of our own box and when to sit back and when to push forward. Hes still young and im so proud to have him, but tactically he still has alot to learn. I think we should still start the kid though and drop Pirlo. Play Marchisio as the DLP, which is where he has succeeded so well since the winter break.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 pm

juventus101 wrote:Honestly, he deserves to be starting over one of Pirlo or Pogba as of right now. In the beginning of the season he wasnt at his best but hes been our 2nd best midfielder only after Vidal since the Winter Break. Pirlo has been very inaccurate with his passing and has become alnost a liability defensively, and Pogba still hasnt learned to not dribble his way out of our own box and when to sit back and when to push forward. Hes still young and im so proud to have him, but tactically he still has alot to learn. I think we should still start the kid though and drop Pirlo. Play Marchisio as the DLP, which is where he has succeeded so well since the winter break.

Agreed with your assessments but i wouldnt want to criticize Pogba too much because he's only 20 and he's played non-stop this season.Its a learning curve for him afterall anyways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Pogba needs a rest whenever our next 'easy' fixture pops up

As for Pirlo, I agree he's a bit of a liability now and Marchisio should be starting in his place.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Pogba only needs a rest and remember he is 20 years old. Pirlo needs to be dropped our team with Marchisio looks far more dangerous
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Next game it will be MVPogba as pirlo is suspended. Pogba will be rested after our EL game vs viola since it will be vs an easy team
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Marchisio: Forza Napoli? Forza Juve!

Claudio Marchisio says that Juventus’ attention will not be on hoping Napoli stall Roma’s title bid further, but on Fiorentina.

The Old Lady currently lead second placed Roma by 11 points in Serie A and the Giallorossi face a particular test away to the Vesuviani this Sunday evening.

However, for Marchisio, focus for the Bianconeri cannot move beyond their own tricky opponents this weekend, Fiorentina.

“Forza Napoli this Sunday? I would say forza Juve, because first we have to think about ourselves,” the No 8 explained to reporters, speaking after yesterday’s Italy friendly with Spain.

“We play before and we face a very important challenge. It is going to be a challenge in which we have to be very careful because we will also face them on Thursday in the Europa League.

“We will face three matches with them in two weeks, so it will be very compelling.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm

The new Marchisio

Il Principino’s versatility has made him stand-in regista at Juventus, where he is proving to be a worthy protégé on the eve of Fiorentina, says Jeremy Lim.

http://football-italia.net/46159/new-marchisio
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next