KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Tuttosport are saying that Juve are willing to spend 22m on Nani given that he is fully recovered from knee injury

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Why would we need Hernanes?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 pm

salmano9 wrote:Why would we need Hernanes?

More Vice-Pirlo than any other player in Serie A but so far Marchisio is showing great development in that role
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Why would we spend 22 Million on Nani if there is much better wingers out there for cheaper or a bit more that are better? Plus, Hernanes could be a good signing for 18 million considering nainggolan is going for around the same price and Hernanes is better in my opinion and he can be an option when Pirlo isn't playing. He could play CAM
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Why would we need Menez in January ??
Yeah, true.
Lol If we sign him, it will be on a pre-contract!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Why would we need Hernanes?

More Vice-Pirlo than any other player in Serie A but so far Marchisio is showing great development in that role
Yeah, better than wasting pogba there... The problem is that Marchisio lacks creativity.
I consider Hernanes to be more of a trequartista. 18m is way too much for him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Because then we would have a good RW, remember, we're still in three competitions. I don't see him as a bad player, he could play RW until the summer transfer window where we should focus on getting a good RW and a good LWB. Plus, we can get him for a cheap price.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm

18m does seem like a lot considering his contract is about to expire and he's 28 and turning 29 in 2014. I think 12 million is how much it should be. But if no one wants to sign him for 18 million then Lazio should lower the price if they don't want to lose him for free in the summer.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm

@Gigi
Given that Conte wont revert back to 4-3-3, we won't need Menez
We already have 5 attackers. Why would we need another one?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:16 pm

There are reports saying that Vucinic wants to stay and that he is set for talks to know his place in the squad.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 pm

salmano9 wrote:@Gigi

We've been continuously linked to Wingers, it's clear that Conte wants to change formation

So Menez won't be our '6th attacker'

More like our 2nd Winger after Pepe, and the first of a few wide men.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
salmano9 wrote:@Gigi

We've been continuously linked to Wingers, it's clear that Conte wants to change formation

So Menez won't be our '6th attacker'

More like our 2nd Winger after Pepe, and the first of a few wide men.
RUMORSSSSSS...lol Whoever we are linked with, it has no relation with the formation used Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:36 pm

I believe that JUVENTUS has to adapt to the MARKET:

When we got NEDVED + CAMORANESI; we switched to the 4-4-2

When we got DIEGO; we switched to 4-3-1-2

When we got PIRLO; and other players ; we switched to this 3-5-2

So if PIRLO goes; and lets just say that we can get MESSI on a free transfer; there is no such trash as 3-5-2-, 2-2-2

we switch to 4-3-3 ;

TEVEZ --- LORENTE ------ MESSI
------ POGBA ----- VIDAL
------------ MARCHISIO -------
CHIELLINI ------------- LORENTE
------ BONNUCI -- BUFFON ------
---------- STORARI ---------

so I believe that; our formation will depend on the MARKET; it does not has too much to do with CONTE

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Quagliarella in Lazio switch?

Rumours of Fabio Quagliarella’s departure from Juventus have resurfaced, with Lazio the latest club linked with his signature.

The striker is behind Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente in the Bianconeri pecking order, and Il Tempo report this morning that the capital side are desperate to add the Italy international to their squad.

Miroslav Klose and Sergio Floccari are expected to leave Stadio Olimpico over the next two transfer windows, and as such, the Biancocelesti are keen to add another forward to their roster.

German Denis was rumoured to be on his way to capital on Sunday, but today the rumour-mill has it that Quagliarella will join the Aquile.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Official Preview - Alarm Tevez at risk for Rome. Ready Quagliarella. Juventus ready to assault for Cerci

Even "La Gazzetta dello Sport," focuses on the Tevez case. Here is what shows the first page:
TITLE - Alarm Tevez, his wife is in the hospital: he does not fall
EYELET - Here Juve. Rome at risk
SUMMARY - The Apache remains in Argentina with the okay of the club is ready Quagliarella. Market: Cerci assault in June.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:41 pm

When I was watching Swansea vs city today, the commentator was saying swansea are looking at quag.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Vucinic will hopefully leave this month, allowing Menez to fill his space.

Also it is high time that hapless goon De Ceglie was either sold, released or shot.

Cerci I expect us to aim for in the Summer, hence why it is a good thing for us if Immobile continues to perform well. We can use him as a make-weight in the deal.

I doubt we have the money or eagerness to pay for De Bruyne, Mata or certainly Nani (at least in January). If we do not grab Menez, who we could possible sign for free in June...the most credible option in January to replace any outgoing from our squad is Biabiany.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 am

Apart from a few outgoings,i just dont see the urge or necessity for new players in January.Rather stay as we are than chasing players like Biabiany.Dream scenarios arent going to transpire either anyway as we would need the ready cash for it.Lets not be delusional into thinking clubs will readily accept our loan + option to buy offers.

And it looks like PSG are loaning Pastore to Roma ,so it would mean that Menez is staying put in Paris until June when we get him on a free which is fine by me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 am

Menez says he'll fight for his place at PSG :

"I feel good. It's great to be able to play those sorts of games," he is quoted as saying in L'Equipe. "Each time I've been given some playing time, I try to give my all.

"I'm going to try to win myself a place in the team, and work hard to achieve that.

"There may have been some difficult moments, but I say to myself that they will pass. Personally, I have never said that I want to leave."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 am

PSG are looking to buy Pjanic and loan them Pastore with an option to buy for 1,5 years... that's the deal being rumored in France. Other rumor is that they loan Pastore with the option + they get an option to buy Pjanic this summer at a pre-arranged amount.

I think the first one is more correct logically because Pjanic is not CL-tied.

The other factor is whether they get Mata or not.

My feeling? I never expect anything to get done in the winter.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Regarding the recent Mandzukic rumors :

"Juventus? Mandzukic is fully focused on Bayern Munich. He has a contract for two more years after this season and he's feeling very good in Munich," the striker's agent told Tuttosport.

"Pep Guardiola really values Mario a lot and has shown just that in the first half of the season.

"Mandzukic wants to stay at Bayern and defend the Champions League title."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 pm

De Cegile getting closer to Genoa it seems.

Could he be a makeway for another LB coming?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 pm

Nah, more like the deadwood being cleared out.Asamoah will be the starting LWB and Peluso his backup.

Motta will be next to follow DC.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Juventus are interested in signing Bayern Munich goalscorer Mario Mandzukic, according to reports on Friday.

Respected journalist Alfredo Pedulla has claimed on his official website that the Bianconeri are interested in bringing in the Croatia international in January.

The striker has found himself in and out at Allianz Arena this season under Pep Guardiola, and with Robert Lewandowski joining in the summer, the 27-year-old will find first team football even harder to come by.

As such, Antonio Conte’s side are said to be examining closely Manduzkic’s situation, and could table a bid this month.

The forward himself though, is said to prefer a switch to Real Madrid.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Rumors about mandzukic.... why would we need him anyways? We have 5 strikers already... Gio is going nowhere
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Mandzukic would start

Giovinco is useless, Vucinic will leave and Quags is getting old.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next