KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Mandzukic would start

Giovinco is useless, Vucinic will leave and Quags is getting old.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Mandzukic would start

Giovinco is useless, Vucinic will leave and Quags is getting old.

Exactly. He would be a great signing and would provide the type of attacking depth a team like Juventus needs in order to be successful in UCL.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 pm

I'd rather that attacking depth be in the form of wingers and creative players.I'm not that big a fan of Mandzukic and i dont see him as a priority signing as well.

Ofcourse any club would love to have striker depth but i think that can wait for now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Yeah, it doesn't matter if we have 20 strikers already.

If some of them aren't offering us anything, we should move them along. We're a football club not a charity case. Giovinco adds almost nothing to our team, so he should certainly not be keeping potential new, quality players away from us.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

S wrote:I'd rather that attacking depth be in the form of wingers and creative players.I'm not that big a fan of Mandzukic and i dont see him as a priority signing as well.

Ofcourse any club would love to have striker depth but i think that can wait for now.

But if the opportunity presents itself now to buy him at a reasonable or cut price rather than having to sign an equivalent talent at a ridiculous price in the summer, we should act now. I'd love wingers and creative players too, but, let's be honest, this group of strikers does not match up to the depth of most top UCL clubs.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Juventude wrote:
S wrote:I'd rather that attacking depth be in the form of wingers and creative players.I'm not that big a fan of Mandzukic and i dont see him as a priority signing as well.

But if the opportunity presents itself now to buy him at a reasonable or cut price rather than having to sign an equivalent talent at a ridiculous price in the summer, we should act now.  I'd love wingers and creative players too, but, let's be honest, this group of strikers does not match up to the depth of most top UCL clubs.

Not disagreeing with you but we'll have to wait and see if there's concreteness in this rumor and what prices are Bayern Munich quoting.For example if they are asking for say 18-20m would you go ahead with the deal ? I would certainly hesitate because i just dont see him as an absolute priority.

Also i get the feeling not many people are trusting Llorente to be the man to lead the line.I just happen to think we can carry forward with these group of attackers for atleast a few more years along with an addition of a quality winger/AM or two until our financial situation gets better and we can finally afford to splash big money.

Our cluelessness in Europe goes beyond the current group of strikers.I just think we have really poor ability in the final third of the pitch and i'd like to see that improve first by adding players who are able to create something out of nothing.Ofcourse there are constraints to be considered in that aspect too but its just the way i'd like to see it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:22 pm

I think in the summer we should try to get a good RW, I would want Cerci and maybe we can get him by including Immobile and Giovinco in the deal. Then we should sell Quags and bring back Berardi for the wings. So that means we would have depth in striker and in wingers. Also, I think we should sign a LB, and we would be set.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:34 pm

According to SKY Arsenal are after Vucinic and tbh I think he'll get sold or Quagli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm

S wrote:
Juventude wrote:

But if the opportunity presents itself now to buy him at a reasonable or cut price rather than having to sign an equivalent talent at a ridiculous price in the summer, we should act now.  I'd love wingers and creative players too, but, let's be honest, this group of strikers does not match up to the depth of most top UCL clubs.

Not disagreeing with you but we'll have to wait and see if there's concreteness in this rumor and what prices are Bayern Munich quoting.For example if they are asking for say 18-20m would you go ahead with the deal ? I would certainly hesitate because i just dont see him as an absolute priority.

Also i get the feeling not many people are trusting Llorente to be the man to lead the line.I just happen to think we can carry forward with these group of attackers for atleast a few more years along with an addition of a quality winger/AM or two until our financial situation gets better and  we can finally afford to splash big money.

Our cluelessness in Europe goes beyond the current group of strikers.I just think we have really poor ability in the final third of the pitch and i'd like to see that improve first by adding players who are able to create something out of nothing.Ofcourse there are constraints to be considered in that aspect too but its just the way i'd like to see it.

I agree with everything you wrote except about this group of strikers being fine for Europe and the next few years. I think we need a core group of three strikers that will push each other for playing time and Mandkuzic could be part of that core. Quags and Vucinic are aging quickly (both will be 31) and aren't exactly the same type of attacking "super subs" that the top teams can field in a European game. Giovinco is clearly not cutting it. We should sell at least one of them while they still have some value and, if that can help bring in Mandkuzic at around 18-20m, I'm all for it. I view bringing in a striker like him as a trade off for getting rid of one our current under-used strikers.

The other deficiencies you cite are problems too and some maybe more significant than our strikers. However, right now, some teams seem to always want Gio, Vucinic, or Quags and there seem to be opportunities for strikers. So, that's why I would act on it if it's a good opportunity.

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Plus, I really like Mandkuzic's game. He was everywhere on the pitch against us last year.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 pm

I don't know why you are pushing Gio out of the club if u want to push quag and Vuci too...
and yeah, I dont think we need mandzu if we have llorente. We saw what he can do. He has the talent, and we have to be a bit more patient on him, because mandzukic can't add something more than llorente. Why buy him and put him on the bench? Gio and Quag/Vuci should be kept. I guess Vuci will leave.
Let's talk realistically, Cerci? We can get him and play him
But berrardi? I don't think so. Most of his goals were penalties this season. And he needs to grow... I don't see him play with us next season. Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:03 pm

I would personally push the other 50% of Immobile plus Giovinco 100% for Cerci

Then I would bring Mandzukic in the Summer for cash.

I'd sell Vucinic, who could get 10M+ from Arsenal

So we get rid of 2 strikers and get 1 striker and 1 wide man who can also play as a striker (Cerci)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 am

I just saw this :

Dermot Corrigan @dermotmcorrigan
Follow
Consensus around Madrid seems to be Alonso has no intention of signing new contract & is most likely to join Juventus next summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:26 am

Vucinic's contract expires in 2015.Dont seem to think we are looking to extend his contract.He'll be gone by this coming summer regardless.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:50 am

Let's say we get Xabi Alonso in the summer transfer window, will he rotate with Pirlo if he stays, if so, who would be preferred in big games, and who would you prefer in big games?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:00 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Let's say we get Xabi Alonso in the summer transfer window, will he rotate with Pirlo if he stays, if so, who would be preferred in big games, and who would you prefer in big games?

If Xabi Alonso comes then Pirlo will be surely gone.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Gianluca Di Marzio: "buyout clause for Ariaudo. Behind the operation seems to be Juve"

In the morning came the official passage of Lorenzo Ariaudo from Cagliari to Sassuolo. Journalist Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sports, through its official website gianlucadimarzio. , Revealed that the defender of Turin has an out clause in his contract with the club neroverde and that behind this there could be a hand Juventus: "Lorenzo Ariaudo to Sassuolo, the operation is finished. Yesterday came the official, on the Twitter defender has hailed friends house Cagliari. emerge Meanwhile, new details on the deal. important for him a contract, but also a clause that will allow him to leave in the summer if necessary Sassuolo for a top club. Behind the operation seems to be Juventus, which will look Ariaudo in these six months, and - who knows - will be ready to take it back in ownership this summer. Now, however, head to Sassuolo. "wrote the expert market.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Ventura: "Cerci out for technical choice." Case in Turin?

They stir the words of Ventura Mediaset Premium: "We lost to injury and property for Cerci technical choice and had two or three balls clamorous to equalize in the second half. We lost a game that should teach us so much if we can carve out a work team space, but if you replaced the presumption we lose competitiveness. "Exclusion wing for technical and 'sensational and could have implications in the key market.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 am

Juventus Vucinic to get to Lamela.El Coco is the one chosen by Conte

Erik Lamela is the first goal for Juventus in the market, according to today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport . The player wants to leave Tottenham, the first contacts between Marotta and Baldini have already gone into the scene. The two leaders in recent days have laid the groundwork for an exchange between El Coco and Mirko Vucinic , now resigned to the role of reserve Tevez and Llorente. Vucinic would accept the move to London and Lamela would be thrilled to return to Italy: negotiation, in short, has the potential to be developed in the coming days. The alternative to Lamela, the low cost and available now, is Jeremy Menez.

Lamela would be a dream signing.Seriously hoping these rumors are true.Wont happen in Jan ofcourse but we should make him a priority in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:14 pm

I never heard a true rumor Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:19 pm

I love Lamela I hate his character but I love him and his characteristics
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 pm

salmano9 wrote:I never heard a true rumor Smile

Both Gazzetta and La Stampa reported it.If Di Marzio reports it as well,then our interest will definitely confirmed to be true.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Juventus need to sell before signing Nani

Juventus continue to target Manchester United winger Nani. However, they need to sell Mirko Vucinic, Sebastian Giovinco or Fabio Quagliarella before they can sign him.

Source: Tuttosport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Why is there way too much BS in the news?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Mandzukic agent denies Juve contact

Mario Mandzukic’s agent has insisted that he has not been in contact with Juventus, despite rumours to the contrary.

The Bayern Munich striker looks increasingly likely to leave the Allianz Arena in the summer when Robert Lewandowski arrives from Borussia Dortmund.

But the Croatia international’s agent has claimed that there has been no contact from the Bianconeri.

“Juventus have not contacted me,” Ivan Cvjetkovic told Fantagazzetta. “I have not had any meetings with the Juve leaders.

“The fact is that Mandzukic is happy at Bayern and is only thinking about winning more trophies with the club.

“Guardiola spoke with him earlier in the season and holds him in high regard.

“He has a contract with Bayern for another two seasons, and he intends to honour that.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:09 am

Today's Gazzetta Dello Sport headline :

Juve-Lamela go ahead: Vucinic to Tottenham in exchange. June move easier but the work starts now
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next