KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:06 am

S wrote:World class is pushing it imo.He is obviously is very good but i still am not convinced he genuinely has that WC ability in him even though he's done well for them.And Torino are predominantly a countering team which is playing to his strengths.
We saw Isla as well who was a beast in Udinese's counter-attacking system but is often clueless while playing for us.Not saying that will impact on Cerci but i still have nagging doubts over whether he can really develop into a dynamic winger.
And he's 26 btw so its not like he has a lot of time ahead especially for a player of his characteristics.

add Krasic there to even thou I love cerci and Diamanti

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:54 am

What do you mean Devi?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 am

He meant even Krasic was a one-dimensional winger who revelled in a counter-attacking system but obviously dint fit Conte's system where you're required to keep the ball as much as possible.We're seeing same thing happening with Isla.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Ya but Cerci isn't one dimensional, I've watched him and he cuts to the right and the left side.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:25 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya but Cerci isn't one dimensional, I've watched him and he cuts to the right and the left side.

Cerci defo isn't one dimensional, I have watched him a lot this season and for me he is the player we must sign and he should be in the national set up!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:50 pm

I agree
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Swansea and Southampton interested in Quagliarella

Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella has options in the Premier League, where Swansea and Southampton wish to sign him. Not getting much of a chance in Turin, he could jump at the opportunity of a move.

Source: Tuttosport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Cassano-Giovinco swap?

Antonio Cassano and Sebastian Giovinco could be set for a January swap, reports in the Italian Press have claimed.

Sky Sport Italia believe that the attacking duo may swap clubs during the winter window, with Cassano going to Juventus and Giovinco leaving for Parma.

The Bianconeri forward has been pining for a move away from Turin for a while now after failing to force his way into Antonio Conte’s first team plans.

A move to Crociati is top of the goalscorer’s list, but the League leaders are keen to add Cassano in the deal, Sky Sport Italia report.

The Italy international though, is happy with Roberto Donadoni’s side and is unlikely to want to be part of the transfer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 pm

No thanks.It will be a terrible move.Giovinco might still have some value right now considering his age,same cant be said about Cassano.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Managerless Tottenham have been linked with a January offer for Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic.

According to The Guardian, Spurs are preparing a mid-season proposal for the Montenegro international.

It is claimed Vucinic could make the move on loan, although that would be very unlikely, seeing as the Bianconeri would only part with him on a permanent basis.

The 30-year-old former Roma man had already been linked with Premier League clubs in the past, most notably Manchester United.

He has only made 10 appearances for the club this season in all competition, scoring one goal, due to a series of injury problems.

Tottenham are currently without a Coach after Andre Villas Boas was sacked, as Tim Sherwood was appointed caretaker manager.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:08 am

Four Juventus players set to leave club
Reports in Italy suggest that Juventus are looking to offload a few players before considering the purchase of any reinforcements during the winter transfer window with three said to be put up for sale.

Three players have reportedly transfer listed, with Federico Peluso, Mauricio Isla and Simone Padoin all linked with moves away from the Juventus Stadium.

According to Tuttosport, Livorno are interested in acquiring Peluso’s services, but may find it difficult to meet the 29-year-old Italian’s €900,000 annual wage bill.

Inter could make an attempt to lure Isla away to the San Siro as the Chilean’s €1.4 million-a-year salary fits well within their bracket.

Padoin is expected to form part of a swap deal with Parma for French winger Jonathan Biabiany, meanwhile Sampdoria also seem keen on Paolo De Ceglie.

All four players have been on the fringes of the first team and could leave the club to find more game time

I think if we sign a RW he should be better than Biabiany,maybe even Menez because he's probably cheaper than Biabiany
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:22 am

Biabiany is so bad...

Menez is cheaper, not old, on low wages currently and so much better
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:43 am

If its a swap deal involving Padoin,why not ? But again i'm not too keen to see us much money on him excluding the player exchange.

I really doubt we're going to do any relevant business this January.If we'd be able to offload some player(s),it'd be good.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 pm

But I don't see why we can't get Menez
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Only if PSG are open to a sale which i dont know how serious they are in this regard.They might probably need him for depth until the season ends.Lavezzi to Inter rumors are doing the rounds too so if they end up selling Lavezzi ,they'd probably keep Menez atleast until the end of the season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Lazio back in for Quagliarella

Lazio tried to sign Juventus' Fabio Quagliarella last summer but with no success. The Biancocelesti are preparing another bid for January, with Giorgios Samaras and Graziano Pelle also said to be on their wishlist.

Source: Corriere dello Sport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Juventus and Inter to bid for Kolarov

Serie A giants Juventus and Inter are interested in signing Manchester City's Aleksandar Kolarov but will face competition from Zenit St Petersburg.

Source: Daily Mirror
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Di Marzio wrote:A purchase for the future. As reported by Manuele Baiocchini, Juve has essentially closed the deal for Grygoris Kastanos, an offensive winger from Cyprus born in 1998. Kastanos is considerd one of the best prospects for the future, the operation will be closed for about 100,000 euro, the biggest outgoing transfer in history of Cyprus.

Juve faced some stiff competition from Arsenal, Manchester City and Udinese for Kastanos on top of Hapoel, the club he almost signed his first professional contract with. Kastanos has played numerous games for Cyprus Under 16 national team and has scored against Germany. Juve has secured another prospect for the future.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:14 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:A purchase for the future. As reported by Manuele Baiocchini, Juve has essentially closed the deal for Grygoris Kastanos, an offensive winger from Cyprus born in 1998. Kastanos is considerd one of the best prospects for the future, the operation will be closed for about 100,000 euro, the biggest outgoing transfer in history of Cyprus.

Juve faced some stiff competition from Arsenal, Manchester City and Udinese for Kastanos on top of Hapoel, the club he almost signed his first professional contract with. Kastanos has played numerous games for Cyprus Under 16 national team and has scored against Germany. Juve has secured another prospect for the future.

Good we should be investing heavily in young offensive wingers and fullbacks.  We don't want to be in the position of lacking true fullbacks and wingers for so many years.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Considering the investments we've made on youth since the past few seasons,i hope atleast one or two emerge from the academy.

Actually its good that we've recruited a lot of young players from abroad onto the Primavera which has been literally lousy for too long.

Though ,in times of financial difficulty,the coach has to be a bit adventurous with youth too.Yesterday,i was a bit disappointed Bouy got only 20 mins against a Serie B side and i actually liked the look of this guy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 pm

am I the only one who loved what Marchisio did as vice pirlo ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Against a Serie B side.Lets not read too much into yesterday's performance.

Although to be frank i'd prefer him there in the holding role just to see Pogba play in a more advanced role.Pogba is being wasted by playing deep.

EDIT : Wrong thread for this discussion i think eco smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 pm

S wrote:Against a Serie B side.Lets not read too much into yesterday's performance.

Although to be frank i'd prefer him there in the holding role just to see Pogba play in a more advanced role.Pogba is being wasted by playing deep.

Yeah I just saw where we are lol. nvm the Serie B side he looked really good and had really on spot passes and long balls
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Against a Serie B side.Lets not read too much into yesterday's performance.

Yeah I just saw where we are lol. nvm the Serie B side he looked really good and had really on spot passes and long balls

Yeah, he also has more stamina so he can recover better if he makes a mistakr than pogba. And pogba is much better in a more attacking role.

Poba
marchisio vidal
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 am

Juve should consider playing a double pivot with Pogba-Vidal. They're the perfect pair for that formation... both are B2Bs
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:13 pm

If you're suggesting a 4-2-3-1 ,then Juve need quality wingers for it and at the moment we dont have a single one
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next