KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Juve don't buy injury prone players if you guys realized Smile

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Guys, I'm hearing rumors about Manadzkic, and even though I think he's good and a player Conte would like because of his work rate, do you guys think spending 25 million on him is worth it? Because in my opinion, I think we should focus on getting a good RW first, and maybe a LB (considering Asamoah has been playing pretty good lately) and then we can focus on a Striker if we have any money left.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Nah, he shouldn't be a priority.

If we did bring him in, surely we would sell Llorente. Not sure which of these 2 i'd prefer but either way I don't see it being worth the time and money.

Assuming Pogba stays, we need to do 3 things

Bring in the best right Winger we can
Bring in a LB (Asa should get plenty of games in midfield and at LB)
Improve our bench options by making some smart purchases, we also need to drop our avg age down a bit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Also, I saw this article saying something about what Conte/Marotta's plans are for the summer. But I didn't fully believe it because it said we want to sell Marchisio and Vucinic to help us get Van Persie. I think Vucinic will leave, but I'm hearing Marchisio is probably gonna stay. It also said something about us swapping Giovinco for Paletta.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Ya, I think Asamoah would be useful pushing for a spot in CM and in LB, and also helping out when players are injured/suspended and to help give players a rest.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 pm

We should definitely get our hands on Sampdoria's Shkodran Mustafi. He is such a promising center-back.

He recently got his first NT call up as well.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:08 pm

We should grt amauri back Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 pm

I am feeling Cerci and Gabbiadini in the summer! Cerci is the best italian winger and reminds me a lot of Robben with his runs and dribbles. Gabbiadini has been playing out wide for Sampdoria this season and been top notch.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:28 am

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus is looking to build their future team with a player from Udinese, a club they have done a lot of business with in recent years. The Old Lady’s new target is trequartista Pereyra, while he isn’t their first choice, the profile of the former River player intrigues them, especially after his strong performances this season. Juventus is monitoring him and the situation may evolve as the summer comes close.

Good player.I like him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:30 am

@S
Lol yeah... Especially if Udine have lots of younf talent! Maybe the average age of their first team is 23-24
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:29 am

Ofc they have one of best scouting networks. Pozzo owns 3 clubs : Granada, Udinese, Watford.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:34 am

Wow, didn't know that.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Guys, just wondering, why haven't we gone after Hulk, I know he might cost a lot, but maybe we can add a player Zenit want to lower his price, like maybe Vucinic. If not Hulk, why don't we go after Criscito and do the same thing by offering Vucinic. Also, do you guys think if Balotelli somehow joins Juventus, he can do better than he does at Milan and maybe turn in to a top striker? Because I feel like him and Pirlo understand each other because of Balotelli's runs.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:59 pm

No, Balo will never join Juve. Such a moody player, despite his talent.

I'm thinking about suarez. We sell pogba for 80m and get suarez, not matter what the price is.... Really, he can win us the champions league. I know its impossible to get him, because next year it will be his first year of champions league with liverpool and they won't sell their best player.

But really.... If pogba has high ambitions, why shall we force him to stay? If he wants to stay, Juve is his first and last home.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 pm

I think Suarez would be an amazing signing too, but many other teams want him and his price would be very high, so Idk if we would be able to sign him. Aguero would also be an amazing signing, but again, many other teams want him so it might be hard. I feel like Cerci isn't playing as good as he usually does anymore, and now Immobile is the top scorer in Serie A, so why not just offer Immobile for Cerci, and if needed, add some money.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 pm

I think we need to grow the balls and pay fiorentina the 25m or whatever they want for half of Cuadrado and then pay Udinese their 15m they want for their half over 3 years. I can just see Cuadrado becoming Godrado in a Juve shirt and a monster on the counter in European games. Cerci is a must, our Italian Robben but I would keep Immobile share for another season to see if he really explodes next season!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Waaaat?! Pay 40m for cuadrado? No way.... 20m max! Let udine and viola sort the problem by themselves
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:58 pm

salmano9 wrote:Waaaat?! Pay 40m for cuadrado? No way.... 20m max! Let udine and viola sort the problem by themselves

Cuadrado = 20 Max? You wish buddy!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Actually,apparently according to CDS,Fiorentina are having trouble redeeming the other half of Cuadrado since Udinese are asking too much(15m).

So idk where this leads to.Either Fiorentina meet Udinese's demands,or give up their other half to Udinese with us helping them out in buying that half or maybe it could even lead to a blind auction,not sure whats gonna happen.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Ok ok.. 30m max! Not more. I highly doubt we would pay 15m for his half.. either full buy or no buy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:19 pm

And if he is worth that much, I prefer to have an italian and cheaper option = cerci
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 pm

salmano9 wrote:Ok ok.. 30m max! Not more. I highly doubt we would pay 15m for his half.. either full buy or no buy

We are speaking about a player in who Bayern is interested to add to that EPL clubs like Arsenal and Italy's top 4. Ofc he will go min 30 mils. Is he worth it more than 30 mils is another question
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 am

True.. he is not worth more than 30m so we better focus on Cerci
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Business trips, Juventus makes a stop in Holland. Young people to observe, to study closely talents. This past weekend, an observer Juventus was in the stands for PSV-Roda. Watchlist Bruma, defender born 1991, and Jurgen Locadia, class of 1993, author of 15 goals in the season, the last two just under the eyes of the observer Juventus. Bruma which, remember, PSV this summer bought outright from Chelsea, but it has got an option to purchase future in his favor. Business trips, Juventus notes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:55 am

Menez open to Serie A return

Jeremy Menez has admitted that he is open to a return to Serie A, claiming that he ‘really admires’ Juventus.

The French winger has spent three seasons at Paris Saint-Germain, having moved to Les Parisiens from Roma in 2011.

But with his contract set to expire at the end of the campaign, the 26-year-old has conceded that he will leave on a free transfer in the summer.

“I’ve had a good time at PSG,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport. “Especially on a personal level – I scored 21 goals, made 28 assists and also wore the captain’s armband.

“In the summer I had an operation on my back, and when I returned, the Coach had already decided who he liked.

“The competition does not scare me, but it is not healthy – there have been many choices that I just haven’t understood.

“I felt good in Rome when I was there, and in the future I could return to Italy – I know the language and the League, it would be easy for me to acclimatise.

“I really admire Juventus – they play a great style of football and are destined to win in Europe.

“And then there’s Pogba, who is an extraordinary talent.

“We’ll see what happens. I look and see what interesting projects are out there. I’m not afraid of competition or having to start from scratch, because that’s what happened at PSG.

“And of course there’s Fiorentina as well, with Daniele Prade who took me to Roma.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Guys, I read some rumours linking Isco to Juve in a swap deal with Pogba. Do you guys think it's likely to happen? Isco is not having much first team chances currently although I don't see why Real Madrid is letting him go. He might be a good replacement for Pirlo if he comes, but in a more attacking role rather than deep lying playmaker.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next