OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

+111
gotveren777
BORUSSIA!!
Hapless_Hans
gotveren77
Essey
halamadrid2
Juveman17
7amood11
Chumlum
El Gunner
cindirxana
teamanarchy
Dnmac4
sree999
Magic Spray
The Basque CM
LeSwagg James
El Chelsea Fuerte
white_star
zizzle
Omniscient
Adit
Mr Nick09
McAgger
LeVersacci
guest7
futbol
gotesh
Commander
Red Alert
BAYERN_MUNICH
DuringTheWar
izzy
farfan
Ganso
Pedram
harhar11
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Rebaño Sagrado
Qehbe1
Forza
dostoevsky
Robben #10
Winter is Coming
1991
Mamad
Raptorgunner
VanDeezNuts
Doc
Gotverenler
chad4401
aimars
EarlyPrototype
FennecFox7
ExtremistEnigma
S
Ion Creanga
neuro11
DeviAngel
Abramovich
Clockwork Orange
Footyfan
billy_gr
Kamikaze692
lszanto
DeletedUser#1
BarrileteCosmico
Yeezus
Hawky
punkfusion1992
Uncanny
Gil
calmman
free_cat
flameas
windkick
Pip
Kick
vanos1
eelir
crius73
ronalessi
Casciavit
Freeza
sportsczy
RealGunner
jibers
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
M99
Donuts
zigra
BarcaLearning
urbaNRoots
MaraVilla
Beautiful Football
Collblanc
Blue Barrett
silver
Valkyrja
FalcaoPunch
ioilersrock448
LeBéninois
rwo power
juventus101
Harmonica
Lord Awesome
Onyx
The_Badger
Khaled
115 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by M99 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 8:53

Robben #10 wrote:*bleep* me; I don’t even think half of the people here have even watched Bayern play more than 10 matches over the last season. Some of the posts I have seen suggesting that Ribéry is nowhere near the level of Messi, Ronaldo, etc. and that it is even arguable that he is even the best player on his team are just out of this world. Some people thinking they can quantify Ribéry’s importance to the team with just goals and assists—it’s just moronic logic, if anything Robben’s importance is solely based on his end product.

If you ever watch Bayern, you will see that Ribéry is our most valuable player. He is the fulcrum to the attack, the leader of the team, and the driving force towards the quadruple. There’s a reason why we haven’t lost in 39 Bundesliga matches with him. The only match we lost last year was because we lacked his incisiveness in the final third.

I don’t even understand the rationale some of you are using to beat Ribéry with a stick when it comes to the Champions League. Prior to Kroos’ injury, Ribéry was consistently creating opportunities and being one of, if not our best player in the Champions League. You can literally go down the list of matches and just pick out vital moments where Ribéry was fundamental to the attacks. In his worst match against Valencia in the 1:1 draw where they were parking the bus, he was playing through pain. He said it, Heynckes said it, Schweinsteiger said it. He’s so valuable to the team that even when he is in pain, he has to play in the crucial match against Valencia, even with Robben and Shaqiri able to play.

What I see that nobody has pointed out is that after Kroos’ injury and when Müller replaced him, Ribéry always had to play deeper in order to support the midfield, something that Kroos always did and something Müller and Ribéry can’t do. That’s why against Juventus, he wasn’t the most important player in the attack. That’s why against Barça and Juventus, he wasn’t the most important player in the attack. Has anyone in this thread ever wondered why Robben and Müller had their best games AFTER Kroos’ injury, AFTER Ribéry had to play a more reserved role, AFTER Robben had to be the more incisive winger in our midfield, AFTER Müller was given a more goal scoring role? It’s actually so obvious to see and notice: go to a Bayern board and ask someone who is knowledgeable why Ribéry wasn’t our best attacking player in the knockout stages, and chances are they will tell you exactly what I am saying. The fact that some of you are overlooking how much work it takes to make Alaba look like a phenomenal defender is ridiculous. The only mistake that Alaba made defensively through the Champions League was slipping against Walcott in the 0:2 loss. Guess who was playing ahead of him? Not Ribéry, and that’s why there was an absolutely massive gap for Walcott to exploit ahead of Alaba.

Ribéry is given complete creative freedom in the Bundesliga and he is by far the best player in the Bundesliga. It’s not even a debate. The fact that Schweinsteiger won a rigged German Footballer of the Year vote is not even worth commenting on. Those that go out of their way to think Lahm is our best player or most valuable don’t know what they are talking about. We lose more without Ribéry than we do without Lahm, and that is when we replace Ribéry with a much better replacement than Lahm. We played Rafinha for a consistent stretch of matches later on in the season and he was playing extremely well, that’s how insignificant the quality of defenders we actually need in our team to excel in the Bundesliga.

We don’t need a player who is the end station for all of our attacks like Ronaldo is for Madrid because we are past that. We don’t need to solely rely on a player for offensive output like Messi is for Barcelona because we are past that. The quadruple is proof of that. Our highest goalscorer didn’t even score 25 in the season, yet we were still able to outplay every team in our path. Our closest call in the Champions League shouldn’t have even been close—Arsenal were put away until their ghost corner that they scored from.

What we have in our team is a leader both offensively and defensively, someone who can consistently get us out of the gutter with a touch of magic, someone who even when he isn’t at his best offensively, will work his ass off to keep playing the ball for the team. It’s so obvious to see that Messi doesn’t contribute at all off the ball, neither does Ronaldo. Anyone trying to tell you otherwise is just talking out of their ass.

Ribéry is a team player first, a playmaker second, and a scorer third. The vast majority of the chances he creates aren’t even put away, some of them being so simple. The likes of Mandzukic, Robben, and Müller have all missed absolute sitters over the past 6 months. Ribéry has by far been our most consistent player over the past 15, 18 months. You can literally count the amount of bad matches he has had over the past 12 months on 1 hand. In the Bundesliga, I doubt you can even muster up 1 or 2 matches over the past 12 months where Ribéry has performed poorly.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if you question Ribéry’s importance to the team, you don’t even watch Bayern play consistently. No excuse, reasoning, will change my opinion on that. Ribéry is definitely not the best player in the world on talent or skill, but in terms of importance he is the most crucial player to the best team in the world.

Jesus, it’s like some people just look at the stats and just make a judgement on how important or how good a player is. Ribéry’s importance to the team goes far beyond goals and assists. It’s like so many of you want to bash the other player in question just to make your own preferred player look better. I don’t even care if Ribéry wins the Ballon D’Or or not, he’s already won European Footballer of the Year which is an equal accomplishment. I’d rather see mostly reputed journalists in Europe voting for Ribéry instead of the *bleep* captain of Morocco and Lebanon or the media from Liberia. Even if Ribéry is a *bleep*, I’d be glad to see that he made it on the top 3, or even top 2.

Some of you fanboys really need to take a look at yourselves in the mirror. Every single year it is OMG!!! MESSI OR RONALDO!!! NOBODY IS NEAR THEM etc. Every year it's either the Ronaldo or Messi fans that get butthurt (Madrid fans for the past few years) and then there are the stupid conspiracy theories, etc. Ribéry is just as deserving of this award as Messi and Ronaldo are.
Great post and especially the part in red.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 8:59

Robben #10 wrote:*bleep* me; I don’t even think half of the people here have even watched Bayern play more than 10 matches over the last season. Some of the posts I have seen suggesting that Ribéry is nowhere near the level of Messi, Ronaldo, etc. and that it is even arguable that he is even the best player on his team are just out of this world. Some people thinking they can quantify Ribéry’s importance to the team with just goals and assists—it’s just moronic logic, if anything Robben’s importance is solely based on his end product.

If you ever watch Bayern, you will see that Ribéry is our most valuable player. He is the fulcrum to the attack, the leader of the team, and the driving force towards the quadruple. There’s a reason why we haven’t lost in 39 Bundesliga matches with him. The only match we lost last year was because we lacked his incisiveness in the final third.

I don’t even understand the rationale some of you are using to beat Ribéry with a stick when it comes to the Champions League. Prior to Kroos’ injury, Ribéry was consistently creating opportunities and being one of, if not our best player in the Champions League. You can literally go down the list of matches and just pick out vital moments where Ribéry was fundamental to the attacks. In his worst match against Valencia in the 1:1 draw where they were parking the bus, he was playing through pain. He said it, Heynckes said it, Schweinsteiger said it. He’s so valuable to the team that even when he is in pain, he has to play in the crucial match against Valencia, even with Robben and Shaqiri able to play.

What I see that nobody has pointed out is that after Kroos’ injury and when Müller replaced him, Ribéry always had to play deeper in order to support the midfield, something that Kroos always did and something Müller and Ribéry can’t do. That’s why against Juventus, he wasn’t the most important player in the attack. That’s why against Barça and Juventus, he wasn’t the most important player in the attack. Has anyone in this thread ever wondered why Robben and Müller had their best games AFTER Kroos’ injury, AFTER Ribéry had to play a more reserved role, AFTER Robben had to be the more incisive winger in our midfield, AFTER Müller was given a more goal scoring role? It’s actually so obvious to see and notice: go to a Bayern board and ask someone who is knowledgeable why Ribéry wasn’t our best attacking player in the knockout stages, and chances are they will tell you exactly what I am saying. The fact that some of you are overlooking how much work it takes to make Alaba look like a phenomenal defender is ridiculous. The only mistake that Alaba made defensively through the Champions League was slipping against Walcott in the 0:2 loss. Guess who was playing ahead of him? Not Ribéry, and that’s why there was an absolutely massive gap for Walcott to exploit ahead of Alaba.

Ribéry is given complete creative freedom in the Bundesliga and he is by far the best player in the Bundesliga. It’s not even a debate. The fact that Schweinsteiger won a rigged German Footballer of the Year vote is not even worth commenting on. Those that go out of their way to think Lahm is our best player or most valuable don’t know what they are talking about. We lose more without Ribéry than we do without Lahm, and that is when we replace Ribéry with a much better replacement than Lahm. We played Rafinha for a consistent stretch of matches later on in the season and he was playing extremely well, that’s how insignificant the quality of defenders we actually need in our team to excel in the Bundesliga.

We don’t need a player who is the end station for all of our attacks like Ronaldo is for Madrid because we are past that. We don’t need to solely rely on a player for offensive output like Messi is for Barcelona because we are past that. The quadruple is proof of that. Our highest goalscorer didn’t even score 25 in the season, yet we were still able to outplay every team in our path. Our closest call in the Champions League shouldn’t have even been close—Arsenal were put away until their ghost corner that they scored from.

What we have in our team is a leader both offensively and defensively, someone who can consistently get us out of the gutter with a touch of magic, someone who even when he isn’t at his best offensively, will work his ass off to keep playing the ball for the team. It’s so obvious to see that Messi doesn’t contribute at all off the ball, neither does Ronaldo. Anyone trying to tell you otherwise is just talking out of their ass.

Ribéry is a team player first, a playmaker second, and a scorer third. The vast majority of the chances he creates aren’t even put away, some of them being so simple. The likes of Mandzukic, Robben, and Müller have all missed absolute sitters over the past 6 months. Ribéry has by far been our most consistent player over the past 15, 18 months. You can literally count the amount of bad matches he has had over the past 12 months on 1 hand. In the Bundesliga, I doubt you can even muster up 1 or 2 matches over the past 12 months where Ribéry has performed poorly.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if you question Ribéry’s importance to the team, you don’t even watch Bayern play consistently. No excuse, reasoning, will change my opinion on that. Ribéry is definitely not the best player in the world on talent or skill, but in terms of importance he is the most crucial player to the best team in the world.

Jesus, it’s like some people just look at the stats and just make a judgement on how important or how good a player is. Ribéry’s importance to the team goes far beyond goals and assists. It’s like so many of you want to bash the other player in question just to make your own preferred player look better. I don’t even care if Ribéry wins the Ballon D’Or or not, he’s already won European Footballer of the Year which is an equal accomplishment. I’d rather see mostly reputed journalists in Europe voting for Ribéry instead of the *bleep* captain of Morocco and Lebanon or the media from Liberia. Even if Ribéry is a *bleep*, I’d be glad to see that he made it on the top 3, or even top 2.

Some of you fanboys really need to take a look at yourselves in the mirror. Every single year it is OMG!!! MESSI OR RONALDO!!! NOBODY IS NEAR THEM etc. Every year it's either the Ronaldo or Messi fans that get butthurt (Madrid fans for the past few years) and then there are the stupid conspiracy theories, etc. Ribéry is just as deserving of this award as Messi and Ronaldo are.
Great post. 100% Agree. I said that Messi and Ronaldo reliance is a double edged sword. Been saying this for years.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 9:32

Robben, top class post.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17215
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by sportsczy Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 9:41

we should have an annual GL Ballon d'Or for the best poster :coffee:... great post. I didn't want to go a long rant about how great ribery has been since peeps would write it off as bias. Nice to see a Bayern fan do it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21474
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 10:14

Khaled wrote:
Kamikaze692 wrote:Lol @ Ronaldo went missing in Big games argument. eco smile
Raped Barca at the Camp Nou, as well as the Bernabeu in his brief cameo, scored the winners against Manu in both Home and away ties, repeated the feat against Gala in the quarters, and though he was well below par against BVB (our entire team was in fairness) ended up scoring the all important away goal to finish top scorer of UCL.

He even had a great game against Pathetico in the CDR finals scoring the opener, having a free kick come back off the bar and creating a few gilt edged chances which somehow evaded the back of the net.

Even in the most recent classico, he was easily one of the three best players on the pitch, at times single handedly pushing Madrid forward and creating chances.
Scoring 1 on 1s vs Valdes = raped Barcelona Laughing
And did you think he just dropped from the sky in that situation?? I dont know what you are alluding to there... He scored 4 times in the Camp Nou in two games, and the game in question i was talking about was the CDR Semis, when Barca had an away goal advantage. CR totally dominated that game and made fools out of Pique (again eco smile) and Alves.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 587
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 10:16

sportsczy wrote:we should have an annual GL Ballon d'Or for the best poster :coffee:...  great post.  I didn't want to go a long rant about how great ribery has been since peeps would write it off as bias.  Nice to see a Bayern fan do it.
Are you surprised with the results? Goals is what people judge players on. Hell if Zidane was playing today I bet people would say he was average because he wasn't scoring every game. Football has been reduced to this bullchit
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by M99 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 10:35

The sad thing is as Robben #10 said, captain of Bangladesh and Taiwan and stuff will vote for Messi/Ronaldo and one of the of them will win again. Then we will have the fanboys saying 'haters lost' or 'GREATEST IN HISTORY' Rolling Eyes
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by ronalessi Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 15:50

MARCA wrote:The average odds for Ribery at the main bookmakers are 1.90.

Behind Ribéry we find Messi. The Argentine was a crucial part of Tito Vilanova's Barça side which took 100 points in a single league campaign, but an unfortunate muscular injury complicated things towards the end of the season and Barcelona paid for it dearly in the Champions League semi-finals. The odds on [Messi] to win are 2.50

Cristiano comes in third. The Portuguese has scored 62 goals in 2013 and is the top scorer in both La Liga and the Champions League. The average odds on [Ronaldo] are 7.00.

The bookmakers put Ibrahimovic in fourth place out of the five finalists announced by Sepp Blatter last week. Odds are even between Neymar and Robben for the fifth spot.

Behind them we find Bale, Schweinsteiger and Lewandowski. Another step down the ladder are three other three world-class players: Falcao, Van Persie and Iniesta. The list is closed out by Pirlo, Özil, Xavi, Cavani, and in last place, Touré.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:08

sportsczy wrote:If France fail to qualify for WC, Messi will win it.  Otherwise it will be Ribery because, besides Bayern, he's singlehandedly willing France to win right now...
thats the same logic we used when sneijder was instrumental in inters treble, and netherlands runner up in the WC in 2010 and look how that turned out.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:11

vanDEEZ wrote:
sportsczy wrote:If France fail to qualify for WC, Messi will win it.  Otherwise it will be Ribery because, besides Bayern, he's singlehandedly willing France to win right now...
thats the same logic we used when sneijder was instrumental in inters treble, and netherlands runner up in the WC in 2010 and look how that turned out.
Actually had the balon d'or remained seperate Sneijder would have won. All the journalists gave him the most votes. Xavi would have won the FWPOTY pos award.

I still want to know why the awards were combined...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Harmonica Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:17

jibers wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:
sportsczy wrote:If France fail to qualify for WC, Messi will win it.  Otherwise it will be Ribery because, besides Bayern, he's singlehandedly willing France to win right now...
thats the same logic we used when sneijder was instrumental in inters treble, and netherlands runner up in the WC in 2010 and look how that turned out.
Actually had the balon d'or remained seperate Sneijder would have won. All the journalists gave him the most votes. Xavi would have won the FWPOTY pos award.

I still want to know why the awards were combined...
Messi would have won the FWPOTY-award 2010 with 18,3% of votes, Xavi 10,5%.

But then again you can't directly compare the old Ballon d'Or and media vote of current FIFA Ballon d'Or, as the voting method is different.

And yeah Sneijder wasn't even Inter's best player.


Last edited by Harmonica on Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:19; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14103
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by sportsczy Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:19

Spain won the WC in 2010. It's pretty common that the best player on the WC winning team gets the award in those years... but Xavi and Iniesta split the Spain vote and Messi snuck in.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21474
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:19

Harmonica wrote:
jibers wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:thats the same logic we used when sneijder was instrumental in inters treble, and netherlands runner up in the WC in 2010 and look how that turned out.
Actually had the balon d'or remained seperate Sneijder would have won. All the journalists gave him the most votes. Xavi would have won the FWPOTY pos award.

I still want to know why the awards were combined...
Messi would have won the FWPOTY-award with 18,3% of votes, Xavi 10,5%.

But then again you can't directly compare the old Ballon d'Or and media vote of current FIFA Ballon d'Or, as the voting method is different.

And yeah Sneijder wasn't even Inter's best player.
Why, is it not the same journalists as before that are voting???
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Harmonica Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:20

jibers wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
jibers wrote:Actually had the balon d'or remained seperate Sneijder would have won. All the journalists gave him the most votes. Xavi would have won the FWPOTY pos award.

I still want to know why the awards were combined...
Messi would have won the FWPOTY-award with 18,3% of votes, Xavi 10,5%.

But then again you can't directly compare the old Ballon d'Or and media vote of current FIFA Ballon d'Or, as the voting method is different.

And yeah Sneijder wasn't even Inter's best player.
Why, is it not the same journalists as before that are voting???
They voted 5 (5,4,3,2,1) best players then, 3 (5,3,1) now.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14103
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:23

Harmonica wrote:
jibers wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Messi would have won the FWPOTY-award with 18,3% of votes, Xavi 10,5%.

But then again you can't directly compare the old Ballon d'Or and media vote of current FIFA Ballon d'Or, as the voting method is different.

And yeah Sneijder wasn't even Inter's best player.
Why, is it not the same journalists as before that are voting???
They voted 5 (5,4,3,2,1) best players then, 3 (5,3,1) now.
yea but the journalists are still the same, meaning sneijder would have won in 2010. Explain why that makes a diff anyways. Jiopsi pls
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Harmonica Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:32

jibers wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
jibers wrote:Why, is it not the same journalists as before that are voting???
They voted 5 (5,4,3,2,1) best players then, 3 (5,3,1) now.
yea but the journalists are still the same, meaning sneijder would have won in 2010. Explain why that makes a diff anyways. Jiopsi pls
Actually they aren't as there is also more of them in the current award, 96 votes in 2009, 153 media votes in 2010, meaning you can't directly interpolate from the results.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14103
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:35

Harmonica wrote:
jibers wrote:
Harmonica wrote:They voted 5 (5,4,3,2,1) best players then, 3 (5,3,1) now.
yea but the journalists are still the same, meaning sneijder would have won in 2010. Explain why that makes a diff anyways. Jiopsi pls
Actually they aren't as there is also more of them in the current award, 96 votes in 2009, 153 media votes in 2010, meaning you can't directly interpolate from the results.
ah fair enough. *bleep* fifa for combining the awards tbh
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by The_Badger Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 16:55

jibers Proud

PS. Who do you think will win the Ballon D'Or?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2013-04-24

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Qehbe1 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:05

The_Badger wrote:jibers Proud

PS. Who do you think will win the Ballon D'Or?
Why everybody puts this smile when they quote jibers? Proud
Does jibers looks like this? Proud

Qehbe1
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-11-12

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Qehbe1 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:07

anyway the reason why Messi wins ballon dors is because he was very impressive player, he impressed people. Ronaldo or Ribery doesnt do these things. Actually Ray Hudson is sleeping while watching Ronaldo. But when he watches Messi this happens

Qehbe1
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-11-12

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:09

The_Badger wrote:jibers Proud

PS. Who do you think will win the Ballon D'Or?
Honestly, i won't be surprised if its Messi. The award is a joke anyways.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:11

Qehbe1 wrote:anyway the reason why Messi wins ballon dors is because he was very impressive player, he impressed people. Ronaldo or Ribery doesnt do these things. Actually Ray Hudson is sleeping while watching Ronaldo. But when he watches Messi this happens
BillionMillion have you been taking your MULTIvitamins today?

pls go
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Qehbe1 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:23

jibers wrote:
Qehbe1 wrote:anyway the reason why Messi wins ballon dors is because he was very impressive player, he impressed people. Ronaldo or Ribery doesnt do these things. Actually Ray Hudson is sleeping while watching Ronaldo. But when he watches Messi this happens
BillionMillion have you been taking your MULTIvitamins today?

pls go
no need to go after 1 hour they will ban me
i can still enjoy Proud

Qehbe1
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-11-12

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:38

Qehbe1 wrote:
jibers wrote:
Qehbe1 wrote:anyway the reason why Messi wins ballon dors is because he was very impressive player, he impressed people. Ronaldo or Ribery doesnt do these things. Actually Ray Hudson is sleeping while watching Ronaldo. But when he watches Messi this happens
BillionMillion have you been taking your MULTIvitamins today?

pls go
no need to go after 1 hour they will ban me
i can still enjoy Proud
Billion Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:46

The_Badger wrote:jibers Proud

PS. Who do you think will win the Ballon D'Or?
Qehbe1 wrote:
The_Badger wrote:jibers Proud

PS. Who do you think will win the Ballon D'Or?
Why everybody puts this smile when they quote jibers? Proud
Does jibers looks like this? Proud
Qehbe1 wrote:
jibers wrote:BillionMillion have you been taking your MULTIvitamins today?

pls go
no need to go after 1 hour they will ban me
i can still enjoy Proud
OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 2uhwz2u
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 18:00

1991 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I went down the list of Ballon d'Or winners since 2000.  Other than 2010 where Iniesta got snubbed, it went to the best player on the best club and/or NT winner that year.

2000 - Madrid win CL - Figo gets BDO.  Would have been Zidane, but he had a very controvsial and bad red card in CL for losing his temper.
2001 -  Liverpool win EPL, FA and Europa - Owen gets BDO
2002 - Madrid win CL and Brazil win WC - Ronaldo gets BDO
2003 - Juve win Serie and get to CL finals - Nedved gets BDO
2004 - Milan win Serie A - Shevchenko gets BDO

2005 - Barca win La Liga - Ronaldinho gets BDO
2006 - Italy wins WC - Cannavaro gets BDO with Buffon second
2007 - Milan win CL - Kaka gets BDO
2008 - Man U win EPL and CL - CR7 gets BDO
2009 - Barca win treble - Messi wins BDO
2010 - Barca win La Liga and CWC - Messi wind BDO
2011 - Barca win La Liga and CL - Messi wins BDO
2012 - Messi breaks the all time record for goals scored in a CY + Barca win CWC - Messi wins BDO

You either have to break some kind of insane record OR your team needs to win a major trophy.  There are no exceptions.  Yet people think CR7 is somehow going to magically win it??? please.  Madrid had to win a major title, whether it be CL or La Liga.  It didn't happen.  Only chance he has is if he beats Messi's CY scoring record Laughing

Messi is the only option other than Ribery since Barca won La Liga and we'll see.... but given the spanking Bayern dished out to Barca in CL, that's unlikely.
This was the era when the ballon d'or started losing credibility. Only thing you proved is how stupid those requirements are. Unless you actually think Nedved was a  better player than prime Henry :lol:or Cannavaro better than prime Ronaldinho Laughing
That's the Ballon D'Or though, it was Europe's best.
You need to check WORLD FOOTBALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR award in this timespan.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 136
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 12 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum