McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:31 am

Those 2-3 players, they just took all the time off the clock and shot fadeaways with defence all over them.

Let Miami in by not running any offence, playing to not lose rather than win.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:32 am

What a long ass game, can't remember the last time a regular season game that didn't go into OT was that long lol..

The Nets hit enough dagger three's to keep the Heat away, by the time they closed the gap it was too late.. Only if they had 1 more minute
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:38 am

ffs lebron is clutch
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:14 am

He took a long time to have an impact on the game though.. Looked sluggish early on

I think Van Gundy was right when he said its due to his taking a break after the finals, and wedding/honeymoon he's not where he wants to be right now..

Still had a decent game in the end despite some bad turnovers, though he should have done more..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:21 pm

LeBron doesn't have a scorer's mentality, even as a fan pretty depressing to watch.... Did he totally forget his cleveland self? He could have had an Impact much earlier in the game not just for one 3 there.

SMH at my mavs loosing... Dirk was on for 25+, but Harden's UGLY way of playing got him thrown out. Like they said, if he drives he doesnt look for the basket but for the defender/ft's.

Monta Ellis is cancer.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:04 pm

RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:LeBron doesn't have a scorer's mentality, even as a fan pretty depressing to watch.... Did he totally forget his cleveland self? He could have had an Impact much earlier in the game not just for one 3 there.

SMH at my mavs loosing... Dirk was on for 25+, but Harden's UGLY way of playing got him thrown out. Like they said, if he drives he doesnt look for the basket but for the defender/ft's.

Monta Ellis is cancer.
Him not having a scorers mentality is what makes him so great..

He's still third all time in NBA regular season scoring average behind Michael and Wilt anyways :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:LeBron doesn't have a scorer's mentality, even as a fan pretty depressing to watch.... Did he totally forget his cleveland self? He could have had an Impact much earlier in the game not just for one 3 there.

Monta Ellis is cancer.
Him not having a scorers mentality is what makes him so great..

He's still third all time in NBA regular season scoring average behind Michael and Wilt anyways :coffee:
I'm LeBron's biggest fan, believe me, and I love how he's still 3rd. But taking more shots DOES NOT HINDER, but HELP the team. Last year he averaged 17.8 shots, he's at 15.7 now. Since with the Heat he always still got away with a 27point average, really wondering if he can keep that up. I mean, if he wanted to he could have the scoring title easily. Doesnt have that agression in him though.
Like Wade said last year, sometimes they wish they'd have that Kobe type of play.
You know, going out and gunning more. Instead, they are out there playing for high efficient shots, which is the best basketball.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Also, he's in his prime now. He should be at 28-29 for career now in order to end around 27, later in his career it will drop...
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 pm

I don't think LeBron should be thinking about how many points he has to average to keep his current average going. At this point (after winning back to back titles), I don't think there is any reason to critique how LeBron plays during the regular season. So long as he doesn't go back to chucking 3's and not driving, he can do as he pleases.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:07 pm

RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:Also, he's in his prime now. He should be at 28-29 for career now in order to end around 27, later in his career it will drop...
It's only three games into the season bro.. Chill out Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Lol kay.... but seriously, I want LeBron to be considered GOAT when its all said and done, dont see that happening with a career average of 25-26pts Afro 
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Barrett, can you please let us know if you are still interested in playing fantasy with us. It seems you have dropped two players and not picked up anyone to replace them. I am holding off on making some moves because I don't want the integrity of the league to be ruined so early in the season. Let us know what is up.

Ok...let's act as if that is what will cement his legacy. Rings should be his main focus and the rest will fall into place.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 am

I dont think regular season points has anything to do with Lebron being "the goat". In fact, regular season full stop has very little to do with it.

But we shouldnt have this debate, it never ends well, old generation fans vs new generation.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:41 am

The brow is all over the bobcats, terrible team sure, but he is impressive nonetheless. Stealing, blocking, scoring, assisting... still make the dumb sophomore play here and there but kid looks amazing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:52 am

Bulls Laughing

Now that's a choke lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:56 am

Carter Williams :bow:

How does Dani feel about Dwight and his rockets?

Kanter dominating Dwight atm Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:58 am

Love these Sixers man, so ignorant to the fact they suck. They dont even care lol

Kanter is whooping overrated Howard's ass. This guy is so overrated defensively it bugs the hell out of me. Everyone just puts him up there based on rep...he dont do anything on pick and rolls, just stands there and lets the ball handler or the roller shoot open 12 footers.

Compare his defence to Noah and tell me again Howard is the best defender in the league.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:00 am

Power Rankings:
1. Philadelphia 76ers

:bow:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:04 am

Dwight used to be a monster but his injuries ruined him. Gasol, Hibbert, Noah, all better in defense i think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 am

He doesnt move or get off the floor quickly anymore. Everyone kept saying "wait untill his back recovers"...as I said before, dont know why we are assuming his back will just recover.

He isnt getting much of the ball down the other end either, our entry passers suck and I dont think they trust him to catch anything difficult because he turns it over too much.

EDIT: Kanter out, Favours killing Howard just the same.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 am

It would occur to me that you ain't gonna tank like this Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 am

Anthony Bennett is looking like he's going to be one of the worst #1 picks ever...

in 3 games
0-5, 0-3, 0-4 Laughing

Cleveland would be in great shape if they actually knew what they were doing on draft day.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:10 am

Saw him in todays game, dont think Brown trusts him and he has lost confidence.

In preseason he looked pretty good, but he is struggling for sure. His jumper seems really important to his overall game and it isnt falling and he is looking lost out there a little.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 am

what kind of contract are teams going to pick up Hayward with? kid is fiiiiiine
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:17 am

The Franchise wrote:Saw him in todays game, dont think Brown trusts him and he has lost confidence.

In preseason he looked pretty good, but he is struggling for sure. His jumper seems really important to his overall game and it isnt falling and he is looking lost out there a little.
Yeah he takes a lot of jumpers and can make them even from 3, but he should be trying to get easy scores in the mean time.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:21 am

Agree, but today the Pacers were super stingy on defence.

George too long and quick and West too big and strong for him to really begin to think about how to attack.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next