McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by FilthyLuca Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:54 pm

dmize wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Dmize, Dani, what are the prices for League Pass like and how do you guys prefer it? I'm looking to subscribe this year.
There's 2 versions, the one Freeza mentioned which is all teams, and then you can get a 5 team package which is cheaper. That's what I do, and I get the broadband version, since they still don't show LP games in HD on my cable :facepalm:

But I would go with the 5 team package, most of the good games on national tv. Also you can pay for the whole year at once, or just go month to month which is cool.
I think your best bet, as was stated above, is streaming, the quality is extremely good nowadays, and you can pick and choose the games you like. unless your internet blows for whatever reason like it does at my house.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:09 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
I think your best bet, as was stated above, is streaming, the quality is extremely good nowadays, and you can pick and choose the games you like. unless your internet blows for whatever reason like it does at my house.
Where though?

Please don't say firstrow cause that sucks.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:13 pm

dmize wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
Where though?

Please don't say firstrow cause that sucks.
have you tried myp2p?  haven't been there in a good long while, but it always worked before.

and that 30 min a day your talking about can become 45 min to an hour easily. especially if they let you buy and sell as much you want. I remember my entire lunch hour in highschool going into my fantasy team, then again I tend to flip flop a lot some times. ahh those were the days, when nash and nowitzki were nobodys and were almost free, and not having Payton or Shaq, was like not having Ronaldo as your captain in the CL.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Suspect Takes me maybe 15min tops to look at the matchups and make maybe 3-4 replacements. Your main starters shouldn't fluctuate too much.

But I can see how the waiver wire can get time consuming if you're into it. Like I would look for gambles on the waiver wire, like Drummond last year or Schroeder or whoever this year.

And nah haven't been to myP2p in a while but I'd rather just spend the $ I don't mind.

edit: I made a Yahoo one yesterday and I forgot about the draft. Ended up with

LeBron
and a bunch of average(fantasy wise) players. Lowry, Jimmy Butler, Rubio, Larry Sanders, Ilyasova, Kanter, Zeller, David West, a bunch more mediocrity. Yeah I'm doing a new one.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:33 pm

I might be down for that, dmize...just let me know when you plan on making the draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:54 pm

dmize wrote:Suspect Takes me maybe 15min tops to look at the matchups and make maybe 3-4 replacements. Your main starters shouldn't fluctuate too much.

But I can see how the waiver wire can get time consuming if you're into it. Like I would look for gambles on the waiver wire, like Drummond last year or Schroeder or whoever this year.

And nah haven't been to myP2p in a while but I'd rather just spend the $ I don't mind.

LeBron
and a bunch of average(fantasy wise) players. Lowry, Jimmy Butler, Rubio, Larry Sanders, Ilyasova, Kanter, Zeller, David West, a bunch more mediocrity. Yeah I'm doing a new one.

damn, that's crazy youd think Rubio would be pretty productive fantasy wise, or is it that he's always hurt?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
dmize wrote:Suspect Takes me maybe 15min tops to look at the matchups and make maybe 3-4 replacements. Your main starters shouldn't fluctuate too much.

LeBron

damn, that's crazy youd think Rubio would be pretty productive fantasy wise, or is it that he's always hurt?
Hopefully he'll be fine this year but it's his shooting % that worries me.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm up for a fantasy league, and is the 5 team pass only in the US? can't see the option on nba.tv for me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:38 am

I made a Yahoo League. http://y.ahoo.it/IKn8pDpW

I just set the draft for next Sunday at 4Est but can always be changed if that doesn't work
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 pm

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:
@ dmize, count me out.. Fantasy leagues seems too time consuming.. I prefer to just watch games
Alright.

FYI it only takes like 2min a day just to set your lineup, 30min for the draft.
Never done fantasy BBall before, can you give me a brief summary in the best ways of choosing players etc?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:14 pm

And just because

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 BWpgh5ACMAEwRTC

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Giannis-hand
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:20 pm

That is ridic ffs :lol:they're so so huge, he could hold a medicine ball with those
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:06 pm

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:
@ dmize, count me out.. Fantasy leagues seems too time consuming.. I prefer to just watch games
Alright.

FYI it only takes like 2min a day just to set your lineup, 30min for the draft.
Never done fantasy BBall before, can you give me a brief summary in the best ways of choosing players etc?
Well first there's 9 stats that matter. Points, FG%, FT%, 3PTers made(% doesn't matter so lower % 3pt shooters have some value), Assists, Rebounds, Blocks, Steals, Turnovers

With that in mind, the best players in the league are the best in fantasy. LeBron and Durant are 1 and 2, either or. Besides that high percentage shooters are valuable, so are stat stuffers, double double machines, even volume 3pt shooters etc.

From doing a couple live mocks on Yahoo(the first one some kid ruined by taking Teague #2 overall Laughing) this is what is common right now.

1a LeBron
1b Durant
3. Harden
4. CP3
5. Derrick Rose
6. Steph Curry(could even go ahead of Rose because of 3pt scoring)
7. Kevin Love(best PF in fantasy because of his scoring/rebounding)
8. Kyrie Irving
9. Melo
10. Howard
11. LMA
12. George

It's head to head as well in those 9 categories, one week. Example: if it's me against you and you win 6 categories and I win 3. You are 6-3 for the week and I am 3-6.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 pm

OK, I get it. I guess im in, worth giving it a go.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Man I'd love to play, especially because it reminds of me of the Tv show The League

But I'm on a time constraint and I'll probably go AWOL on ya'll half way through and ruin the game.

So maybe a year from now if I'm still alive.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:47 pm

McAgger wrote:Man I'd love to play, especially because it reminds of me of the Tv show The League
Is that show funny?

I've been meaning to watch it for like 3 seasons now. Heard good things, and some of the previews look hilariosu.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm in let me know when you do everything
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Okay well I have the draft for next Sunday. Let me know a time that works for you guys, it's set to 4pmEST time right now but I can make it earlier or later
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:07 am

https://vine.co/v/hdtJZjIVYbw

Backed off real quick once he saw it was Artest rofl

edit: trying to embed it, idk if you can
nvm guess it has to be enabled on phpBB
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:03 am

Poor guy Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 am

My friend told me fantasy requires time because if more than 1 of your players are playing on the same day, you need to know who's guarding them from the opposing team, how well they've been playing lately.. Shit like that, made it seem like too much analyzing was involved hmm 

Otherwise it would just be whoever has the best team wins right? Pick the best players that you possibly can?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:42 am

That's all true(the top part).

If you really wanted to you could do that, get all into it and scour the internet for fantasy articles or whatever lol.

Most don't take it that serious though(and if they do its usually for money), I just start my best players. And if there's 2 players I like for one slot, then I just look at the matchup they're playing.

You would think the best team on paper would win but it doesn't always work that way. Some team could have a group of players get hot for 1 week and you could lose bad. Depends on the moves made on the waiver wire too, injuries, etc.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:57 am

dmize wrote:Okay well I have the draft for next Sunday. Let me know a time that works for you guys, it's set to 4pmEST time right now but I can make it earlier or later
If thats right, thats 10pm Copenhagen time. Which is fine by me aslong as I dont forget.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 am

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:Okay well I have the draft for next Sunday. Let me know a time that works for you guys, it's set to 4pmEST time right now but I can make it earlier or later
If thats right, thats 10pm Copenhagen time. Which is fine by me aslong as I dont forget.
10 pm is also a good time for me.
Is fantasy balanced in the way that having LeBron doesn't always result in a win? for example, is the draft a serpentine draft? (first one drafting in round 1, is last to draft in win 2)
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:If thats right, thats 10pm Copenhagen time. Which is fine by me aslong as I dont forget.
In other words, count Dani out.

I will look to set a reminder in my phone now (for the record my phone is not currently next to me).

Count me in!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next