Art Morte
jibers
The Franchise
Forza
DeletedUser#1
46 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champions League Discussion- Week 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League Discussion- Week 1

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
B-Mac wrote:this lack of CL experience for Moyes Proud

brb raping Leverkusen
Since when 4-2 result (when your first goal was offside and foul) considered rape ?? Proud

btw, I'm wondering how much Leno was paid by United. definitely more than we paid Shelvey last night :facepalm:

Worst keeping performance of the past decade
the fact we should of scored 6 is why it was rape, sorry your boy Hyppia got schooled by Moyes Proud

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Champions League Discussion- Week 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League Discussion- Week 1

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 pm

rwo power wrote:The refs are a catastrophe again. One blatant offside goal for ManUtd given, one blatant offside goal for Bayern given :facepalm:
It doesn't matter anymore. Leverkusen were lucky to score goals honestly...much much better overall performance from Man United; Leverkusen were also lucky not to concede more.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Real FlavorOfTheMonthiedad can't hang in this group. Experienced European competitors only, rookies need not apply.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 pm

“Experience teaches me if you don’t put the ball in the net then you’re not going to win" Conte.

Champions League Discussion- Week 1 - Page 3 Genius-meme
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Champions League Discussion- Week 1 - Page 3 Ltr5gQ5

Alaba Proud
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:55 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
B-Mac wrote:this lack of CL experience for Moyes Proud

brb raping Leverkusen
Since when 4-2 result (when your first goal was offside and foul) considered rape ?? Proud

btw, I'm wondering how much Leno was paid by United. definitely more than we paid Shelvey last night :facepalm:

the fact we should of scored 6 is why it was rape, sorry your boy Hyppia got schooled by Moyes Proud
Well, Lever were missing their 2 best players (Castro and Bender) and most the goals they conceded was result of individual mistakes as opposed to Moyes' tactical brilliance (2nd and 3rd goal were schoolboy individual errors). That's like United missing Carrick and Rooney in an away game in CL. Last time, it happened, we all know what happened. Basel 2-1 United Proud

Can't wait until Gollum is brought back down to earth with a thumping 6-0 loss at Etihad over the weekend Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:06 pm

you know what kind of grinds my gears?

When Arsenal was put in pot 1, some people (not on here but obviously lol.com comments), who could not handle it, went as far as saying UCL pot 1 should only be for champions, UCL should only be for the Champions ONLY...

the only "unconventional" team that did well so far today has been Copenhagen..Platini has done enough for new teams but they won't challenge easily, I expected more from Pilzen and they lost to Pelle
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Since when 4-2 result (when your first goal was offside and foul) considered rape ?? Proud

Well, Lever were missing their 2 best players (Castro and Bender) and most the goals they conceded was result of individual mistakes as opposed to Moyes' tactical brilliance (2nd and 3rd goal were schoolboy individual errors). That's like United missing Carrick and Rooney in an away game in CL. Last time, it happened, we all know what happened. Basel 2-1 United Proud

Can't wait until Gollum is brought back down to earth with a thumping 6-0 loss at Etihad over the weekend Proud

Bitter much?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Fellaini is our Martinez. His positioning needs a lot of work but that can improve if he wants to get near Martinez. Can work harder as well. All in all good cl debut
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:25 pm

RED wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
B-Mac wrote:the fact we should of scored 6 is why it was rape, sorry your boy Hyppia got schooled by Moyes Proud

Bitter much?
Bitter ?? rofl

Look at the league table. League is our bread and butter and we are unbeaten top of the league

If you haven't figured out my posting style after over 4 years of being exposed to them, then it's worrying mate Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:48 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
RED wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Well, Lever were missing their 2 best players (Castro and Bender) and most the goals they conceded was result of individual mistakes as opposed to Moyes' tactical brilliance (2nd and 3rd goal were schoolboy individual errors). That's like United missing Carrick and Rooney in an away game in CL. Last time, it happened, we all know what happened. Basel 2-1 United Proud

Bitter much?
Bitter ?? rofl

Look at the league table. League is our bread and butter and we are unbeaten top of the league

If you haven't figured out my posting style after over 4 years of being exposed to them, then it's worrying mate Proud
Let's be real Sepi. You and countless of other Liverpool fans are just hoping and wishing for Moyes' downfall(which is understandable in a way since we are arch rivals), but there is this new found obsession with Moyes, am I right? You all want him to our version of Hodgson. That's why there is a dissapointing tone in you're post tonight lol. You were perhaps wanting Hyppia to get one over Moyes? Being that Moyes is a "novice" when it comes to CL football.

As for the league, LFC have started strongly. No doubt about it. Your concern atm though should be how badly you guys seem to fade during the 2nd half of matches.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 am

rwo power wrote:The refs are a catastrophe again. One blatant offside goal for ManUtd given, one blatant offside goal for Bayern given :facepalm:
I don't think the Manchester United goal was a blatant offside -- rather a blatant obstruction of the goalkeeper. The Bayern München goal was an arguable offside, but it was not as blatant as you purport. I would say that it would have been a 50-50 decision on calling both offsides.
Here is the Bayern München offside (Boateng and Dante are behind Mandzukic):
Spoiler:
And the Manchester United offside:
Spoiler:

Champions League Discussion- Week 1 - Page 3 JYmhqeKdBkWHX

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:26 am

Pippo wrote:I don't think the Manchester United goal was a blatant offside -- rather a blatant obstruction of the goalkeeper.
Um, so that ManUtd guy who obstructed Leno and actually even stood in the goal wasn't offside when the goal was scored, too? In a way there were three points why the goal shouldn't have stood and I really wonder what that ref next to the goal was doing there. Prolly he just wanted to pose nicely with his colleagues before the start of the game and then he decided to make a mental holiday or so...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:56 am

rwo power wrote:
Pippo wrote:I don't think the Manchester United goal was a blatant offside -- rather a blatant obstruction of the goalkeeper.
Um, so that ManUtd guy who obstructed Leno and actually even stood in the goal wasn't offside when the goal was scored, too? In a way there were three points why the goal shouldn't have stood and I really wonder what that ref next to the goal was doing there. Prolly he just wanted to pose nicely with his colleagues before the start of the game and then he decided to make a mental holiday or so...
Completely forgot that Valencia was offside, sorry. I just remembered him obstructing Leno, him being offside slipped my mind.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 am

1 game in: Juve have virtually lost any chance of winning top spot in their group.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 am

R.madrid owned galatasaray so easily :-)
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 am

Forza wrote:1 game in: Juve have virtually lost any chance of winning top spot in their group.
they could bounce back imo. Just that they must respect their opponents
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:52 am

Ronaldo scoring 3 yesterday should have pumped Messi up - prepare for a Messi-show!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:58 am

rwo power wrote:
Do you know what's shocking? The fact that Leno and one other Leverkusen player went to the additional assistant referee and told him about what happened. Let's suppose that he didn't realise what happened in real time because he was too stupid to pay attention to the match, but after that I am pretty sure that he isn't an idiot and he easily understood what Leno said to him. Why couldn't he tell the central ref to cancel the goal?

Honestly, It's good that at least this mistake didn't happen in a more balanced match...if Leverkusen were that good to complain about this goal they should have had the force to comeback but they didn't play enough good to keep up with the strike force of Manchester United. Maybe they'll do better at Bay Arena.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarez99 Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 am

Here we go, Man U get a win against an extremely off form Bayer (who were missing key players) and all of a sudden Moyes is a European master.

Think that obsession to match our FIVE is getting a bit too desperate. Laughing 
Suarez99
Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciprian Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:32 am

AC Milan - Celtic (1)

Atl. Madrid - Zenit (x)

Austria Wien - FC Porto (2)

Barcelona - Ajax (1)

Chelsea - FC Basel (1)

Marseille - Arsenal (2)

Napoli - Dortmund (x)

Schalke - Steaua (2) Sorry for subjectivism Smile
According to bookmakers we have a very little chance to get even a draw at Veltins, but I still hope, beacuse we have a good team!
Ciprian
Ciprian
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:52 am

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Do you know what's shocking? The fact that Leno and one other Leverkusen player went to the additional assistant referee and told him about what happened. Let's suppose that he didn't realise what happened in real time because he was too stupid to pay attention to the match, but after that I am pretty sure that he isn't an idiot and he easily understood what Leno said to him. Why couldn't he tell the central ref to cancel the goal?

Honestly, It's good that at least this mistake didn't happen in a more balanced match...if Leverkusen were that good to complain about this goal they should have had the force to comeback but they didn't play enough good to keep up with the strike force of Manchester United. Maybe they'll do better at Bay Arena.
Indeed. I mean, after the two offside goals in the Shakhtar - Dortmund match last CL (especially the Dortmund one), I thought I had seen it all, but this really made me want to collect money to gift that referee a guide dog.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:22 pm

hopefully Arsenal continue the trend of playing well in france Smile
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:22 pm

a guide dog Laughing
I am going to see what Moyes does when he comes to Leverkusen except playing on the counter. I would really hope Bender and company are fit for the return fixture.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm

LOOOL just read about Ramos assaulting Casillas to get him off the pitch rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Lex wrote:LOOOL just read about Ramos assaulting Casillas to get him off the pitch rofl
wat?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next