BarrileteCosmico
EL Patron
Raptorgunner
boyzis
DeletedUser#1
40 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season Empty Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:42 pm

shit just got serious :bow: Shocked

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season Empty Re: Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season

Post by boyzis Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:47 pm

he wont. just motivating his team imo.

the problem is arsenal after switch to emirates for the first time have the financial muscle to buy ready made players, if arsenal still dont win its the managers fault. that is why he is under pressure to deliver.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season Empty Re: Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:shit just got serious :bow:Shocked
He did not really say those words, but we all know what he means. He wants a trophy, but it wont be easy. We dont have the team to win EPL, unless we go out and buy 2 wc players in January even then it could be late.

FA cup could be a good start.

No way in the world he would walk away, no mater what happens.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:03 pm

rename this thread to Wenger's last season :coffee: 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Source?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Lol Wenger talking sh*t.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Wenger to PSG :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Gil wrote:Wenger to Chateauneuf :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:19 pm

He didn't say that. He said if he feels the team underperformed for what he had to work with, he might.

He'll sign a three year extension.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:23 pm

You all are forgetting the fact that Wenger counts 4th place as a trophy Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season Lulcas11
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:26 pm

M99 wrote:You all are forgetting the fact that Wenger counts 4th place as a trophy Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season Lulcas11
rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 pm

rofl

1,2,3,4 in the league, UCL, 2 cups

7 possible chances of winning trophies
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Arsenal will push the Emirates Cup back to January this season and try to win it during the winter break

Wenger Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:42 pm

M99 wrote:You all are forgetting the fact that Wenger counts 4th place as a trophy Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season Lulcas11
Sad
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Well PSG should start making plans for Wenger because Arsenal aren't winning a damned thing.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 pm

HAHAHA knockout
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:36 pm

bye bye then you lanky streak of piss

banana 

Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:46 pm

come on, i think we all know when arsenal buy a striker in jan, the league is theirs. :coffee: 
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:55 pm

It's the ideal time for him to leave if Arsenal aren't winning trophies. I mean it'll be 10 years since they won a major trophy at the end of the season. Surprisingly he hasn't left sooner. Arsenal's strategy of developing players and winning trophies is no longer working under Wenger.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Should spend £25,000,000 on Giovinco ffs.

Trophy guaranteed.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Wenger: I'll walk away if we fail to win a trophy this season Tumblr_m476buXvUX1qg2lsc
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:It's the ideal time for him to leave if Arsenal aren't winning trophies. I mean it'll be 10 years since they won a major trophy at the end of the season. Surprisingly he hasn't left sooner. Arsenal's strategy of developing players and winning trophies is no longer working under Wenger.
You've honestly become a parody of yourself.

You expect Arsenal to win multiple trophies despite them being financially handicapped? And his method of developing players has clearly worked seeing as how they've never missed CL qualification under Wenger.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Arsenal's strategy isn't to be rich and buy elite players. It's to develop and wins trophies, not get a CL spot.

The strategy obviously needs tweaking because they haven't developed elite players recently. So they bought Ozil.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Arsenal's strategy isn't to be rich and buy elite players. It's to develop and wins trophies, not get a CL spot.

The strategy obviously needs tweaking because they haven't developed elite players recently. So they bought Ozil.
Are you a clown seriously? You expect them to win trophies when they're competing with two clubs bankrolled by billionaires, the richest club in the World and Liverpool and Tottenham?

The fact that's he's ensured CL qualification for Arsenal every year despite having f**k all to spend and losing his best players every year is a miracle I still struggle to contemplate.

The Ozil signing emphasizes what he's been saying for years. He isn't afraid to spend big on a player as long as the money is available and it's on the right player.

CL qualification > The Carling Cup, Europa League, FA Cup etc. They were never going to win the League or CL in their previous climate under such trying circumstances.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Which is why their strategy should be tweaked/changed further so they can compete with the rich clubs. They bought Ozil and I can see them buying an elite forward next year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next