Apparently United are close to signing Miranda for 30m. banana

Pls LvG save us from Zubi

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours V4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V4

Post by jibers Wed May 28, 2014 5:31 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Apparently United are close to signing Miranda for 30m. banana

Pls LvG save us from Zubi

GTFO Sad
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 pm

The Franchise wrote:Your opinion on using Deulofeu Mole?

Also, which other names in midfield would you consider?

I think Deulofeu is extremely raw and while he can win games against top opposition already he's also capable of a stretch of games with average performances.

I personally would loan him for one more year, for this reason I'd reject anything outside the silly range for Pedro and Sanchez this summer.

As for the names, I'd consider the likes of Pjanic, seek assurances on the health of Gundogan and even consider the likes of Kovacic. Sure they would all be very expensive but if 25m for Rakitic is a base start and you are expected to get around 35 for Cesc then money will have to be spent anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Zubbi is woodward magical twin, competiting to know who sucks more on the transfer market
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Nick's right tbf Laughing

Saddest part is Woodward has no previous football experience so at least he has that excuse.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think Deulofeu is extremely raw and while he can win games against top opposition already he's also capable of a stretch of games with average performances.

I personally would loan him for one more year, for this reason I'd reject anything outside the silly range for Pedro and Sanchez this summer.

As for the names, I'd consider the likes of Pjanic, seek assurances on the health of Gundogan and even consider the likes of Kovacic. Sure they would all be very expensive but if 25m for Rakitic is a base start and you are expected to get around 35 for Cesc then money will have to be spent anyway.
We already sent our doctors to check him out. If we had liked what we saw we would have placed an offer by now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 28, 2014 9:58 pm

For me, there is no point bringing Deuofeu back to barely play like Tello did. But I dont think we should loan him, because I think he needs the knowledge that Barca value him or we will starting thinking about going someplace else permanently.

If we do sign a striker, then for me Pedro can go and Deulofeu and this new striker split Pedro's vast minutes of last season.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Oh, and I dont agree he is extremely raw. In basketball terms, that means his skills and understanding need refining and the player cant play because of that.

I dont think Deulofeu falls into that category.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 28, 2014 11:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:Oh, and I dont agree he is extremely raw. In basketball terms, that means his skills and understanding need refining and the player cant play because of that.

I dont think Deulofeu falls into that category.

Putting it like that i'd agree, do think his lack of experience lends to his at times inconsistent decision making.

Only natural i agree but if i was Barca i'd loan him for another season and stick with what you have.... Neymar, Sanchez and Pedro is hardly time to press the red button either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Indeed. We have said Alexis isnt for sale what it is worth.

However, Pedro says he feels like he should have played more, especially in big games. I like the South American front 3 when played together and I think Deulofeu and a 9 off the bench gives you something to bring off the bench.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 29, 2014 12:01 am

The Franchise wrote:For me, there is no point bringing Deuofeu back to barely play like Tello did.

I think under Lucho he would play as much as Tello did last season. Which was quite a lot. 34 caps. Combined with the training sessions every day at Barca that would be optimal for a 20 year old. Then next season (15/16) he could be ready to become a starter IMO.

Pedro needs to go. But for the life of me, there isn't a single rumour linking him away from the club and I have no clue why. Laughing He was useful 4 years ago when the midfield was at its absolute best and dominating everything at will and the only thing Pedro needed to do was run and finish. And even then he was inconsistent with his best asset: finishing. La Liga goals Pedro:

09/10: 12
10/11: 13
11/12: 5
12/13: 7
13/14: 15 (lots of garbadge goals, hattrick against bottom Real Betis, brace against Levante in 7-0 blow-out, goal against Osasuna in 7-0 blow-out and so on)

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 29, 2014 12:07 am

The Franchise wrote:Indeed. We have said Alexis isnt for sale what it is worth.

That "Barto quote" comes from a Chilean newspaper where he supposedly also said: "We all hope Alexis performs a great WC, hope he wins it." I'd take that supposed quote with a pinch of salt. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 29, 2014 12:08 am

Apps are nothing compared to minutes. He started 2 La Liga games and 0 CL games. He came off the bench for spotty minutes here and there, almost disrespectful 2 minute time wasting subs..and the reason he wants to leave is because of this.

To put everyting into true context , Tello played less than 1.6% of total minutes.

As for Deulofeu, his age to me is irrelevant. Only his quality and how ready he is. If he is ready for more, he gets more. If he isnt, he isnt. But he isnt going to care if he 20 or not, he wont be happy with that shitty role Tello got.

Obviously, I agree about Pedro. I thought PSG were linked to him at some point, and more recently Liverpool.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 29, 2014 12:12 am

I said under Tito, not Tata. Under Tito he played 1641 minutes, including 2 starts in the CL and 12 starts in La Liga.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 29, 2014 12:12 am

Pardon me, misread. You said "last season" which threw me, I consider the season over.

Anyway then yes, I agree.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 29, 2014 12:17 am

The Franchise wrote:Pardon me, misread. You said "last season" which threw me, I consider the season over.

Anyway then yes, I agree.

My bad then, for some reason I consider the season over once the World Cup is finished. But I meant under Tito. Very Happy

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu May 29, 2014 1:10 am

I think Deulofeu is best as a No.10 for Now.Only time I saw him there was against Arsenal and he was magnificent.It's not even because he scored he was sprayong fantastic passes and doing these little amazing flicks and he was way more less selfish and I think that's because he felt he had a responsibilty on his hands,He also got a yellow when tracking back which I dont think happened any other time this season.

IMO keep him Until August and let Enrique tell him exactly what he wants him to do and then Loan him again.Pls don't let him play on the wing though as the only thing he does is stepovers and low crosses which he sucks at.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 29, 2014 1:10 am

Got me with the same thing.

I'd be very happy if we sold Pedro and brought back Deulofeu.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Looks like Kun is showing some interes to join Barca according to his father. Sport reporting Barca made a bid of 38 million, which I think is too little considering the market.

I would actually love to see him come to Barca, but Pedro gots to go, and I would prefer to have a plan B with a more traditional no.9 even if it is a older guy like Drogba.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Barca's attack could probably be moulded into Argentina V2 with Neymar being your Higuain hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Roma willing to sell Benatia for 35m, lets do this banana

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/05/30/roma-slap-e35m-asking-price-on-in-demand-defender-mehdi-benatia/143000/
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri May 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Barcelona have no intention of allowing Cesc Fabregas, Javier Mascherano or Xavi to leave the club this summer.

It has been suggested that Spain international Fabregas is once again figuring prominently on the transfer wish list of Manchester United.

The Premier League outfit pursued the former Arsenal midfielder for long periods in 2013, only to see him remain at the Nou Camp.

Fabregas has offered no indication that he is looking to secure a return to English football any time soon, and Barca maintain that he remains an important figure in their plans.

President Josep Maria Bartomeu told Onda Cero: "We don't want to sell players.

"Barca do not want to sell Fabregas or any other players that may appear to be on the market."

Among those also generating plenty of speculation ahead of the re-opening of the transfer window are versatile Argentine Mascherano and long-serving playmaker Xavi.

Neither, though, are going anywhere according to Bartomeu.

He added: "Mascherano is a key player on the field, he stays at Barca.

"Xavi's contract ends in 2016 and he has two more years with the club. Coaches rely on experience for the future, and he has been at the club for 16 years."

Barcelona have also been linked with a number of possible incomings, with a transfer embargo postponed on appeal.

Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke is said to be interesting several clubs, but Bartomeu does not expect the talented 22-year-old to become available.

He said: "Koke is a spectacular player that all teams would like, but Atletico had a magnificent season and they will want to have another."

Bartomeu added that Atletico forward Arda Turn is 'not to be observed', but hinted that a move for Paris Saint-Germain defender Marquinhos could be a possibility.

"The club is looking for a successor to Carles Puyol," he said. "There was a Barca before Puyol and there will be one after. Marquinhos is a good player but we are in talks with various teams."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9331579/transfer-news-barcelona-expect-cesc-fabregas-and-javier-mascherano-to-stay

we can forget about that second defender and new center mid right about now.. unless we were serious about playing mascherano back in DM.. that would mean he'd have to settle for a bench spot which isn't too bad... and we'd have to sell song
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 30, 2014 8:09 pm

you were never going to sign 2 defenders lol, with mascherano, pique and bartra, you only need one CB.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri May 30, 2014 9:31 pm

if we sold mascherano yeah we would of needed two defenders but now that it's confirmed he's not leaving then meh..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri May 30, 2014 10:53 pm

I am up for one quality CB, if Masche and Bartra are subs, though that would hurt Bartra a bit.

Ideally I would prefer an additional defensive-minded fullback that could play as CB when needed.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri May 30, 2014 11:06 pm

the massive lol i will have if we get the scrub Marquinhos and let Benatia join city or some other random club because we feel comfortable with just one cb and mascherano.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next