*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

+33
Lupi
Helmer
M99
danyjr
Le Samourai
Kaladin
calmman
Ruud Gullit
ExtremistEnigma
Error
DeviAngel
B-Mac
Nishankly
Sina
REWB
ioilersrock448
RealGunner
McAgger
TheRedStag
Abramovich
Albiceleste
Grooverider
Gil
Lex
RED
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
Raptorgunner
Valkyrja
Red Alert
S
Onyx
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by Error Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:1)Chelsea
2) City
3) United
4) Liverpool (yes I said it Laughing)
I'm actually predicting almost same except Spurs instead of Liverpool if they can hold on Bale and Arsenal doesn't get Suarez. Anyway, I have feeling that United will struggle badly this season and in the worst case scenario could drop out of of top 4.

Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:16 am

Chelsea, United, City, Spuds
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 am

Error wrote:
2) City
3) United
I'm actually predicting almost same except Spurs instead of Liverpool if they can hold on Bale and Arsenal doesn't get Suarez. Anyway, I have feeling that United will struggle badly this season and in the worst case scenario could drop out of of top 4.

lol suddenly we are going to be 16 pts worse.... alrighty then drinking

did we lose all our players over night or something?

win league by 12 pts bring back same squad ......Europa league team next season Proud

GL logic Proud

#ScholesSaveUs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:49 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Error wrote:
2) City
3) United

win league by 12 pts bring back same squad ......Europa league team next season Proud

GL logic Proud

#ScholesSaveUs
You guys went through a quite major change with from SAF to Moyes and no one can deny the lack of SAF will affect you at some level. I would say this is a bigger change than losing Rooney for example.

It's also quite flawed logic to hang on the last season points differences. With that logic we shouldn't have lost to Barca with 15 points this season since we one the previous season before that with 9 points. Same way in Bundesliga. Dortmund won 11-12 with 8 points difference, but last season they were almost 30 points behind Bayern. None lost any important players during those seasons except Dortmund (Sahin).
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 am

Error wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Error wrote:

GL logic Proud

#ScholesSaveUs
You guys went through a quite major change with from SAF to Moyes and no one can deny the lack of SAF will affect you at some level. I would say this is a bigger change than losing Rooney for example.

It's also quite flawed logic to hang on the last season points differences. With that logic we shouldn't have lost to Barca with 15 points this season since we one the previous season before that with 9 points. Same way in Bundesliga. Dortmund won 11-12 with 8 points difference, but last season they were almost 30 points behind Bayern. None lost any important players during those seasons except Dortmund (Sahin).

the amount of underrating Moyes gets in this forum is criminal you would think we don't have a manager.

the man had bloody everton in 6th last season, he knows how to manage in the PL and win games.

yes SAF is a loss, but this team isn't going fold like a cheap suit like 95% of this forum thinks, we were the best and most consistent team in the league ffs scored the most by 11 goals, would of likely had the 3rd best defence if that 5-5 west brom game doesn't happen when we already wrapped up the league.

plus the amount of veteran premier league players in the squad, they know how to win in this league. we don't have a team full of recently new bought players who are only 2 seasons into the PL
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruud Gullit Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 am

If Premier starts today:

Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea
Arsenal

Ruud Gullit
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by calmman Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 pm

1. Chelsea - Mourihno is easily the best coach in the league now since SAF has left. There's no competition for him.

2. Arsenal - The team has shown to be capable of performing consistently (especially towards the end of the season). If they add a world class striker, which I think they will, they should end second.

3. Man City - I'm sorry. Pellegrini is great but is a bit overrated.

4. Man Utd - I don't think they realize the amount of genius SAF had. I expect this team's performance to drop.

calmman
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:25 pm

City
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Liverpool
Tottenham
NUFC
Everton
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nah, Suarez alone won't win us the title. We need 2-3 very good-WC players for that.

I can see 3rd/2nd with Suarez though.

What about Suarez AND Gustavo?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:02 pm

----------Gustavo/DM---Wilshere
----RW*--------Cazorla**------Cazorla**
-----------------Suarez

*RW = Walcott/Podolski etc.
** = New AM or Winger.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Error wrote:
2) City
3) United

IF Liverpool keeps Suarez than they can get the 4th in my opinion, Spurs without Bale are jsut another good side noting more. As for Utd I see them third its not easy to replace SAF and Moyes is great manager but SAF is SAF I think SAF was what kept Man Utd winning and doing great great things but let's see if I'm proven wrong. Mou will win EPL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:28 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:City
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Liverpool
Tottenham
NUFC
Everton

ES pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:33 pm

City to win, Chelsea to come second. Third spot will be Arsenal and United battling each other closely.

There's no way any one can topple City, I predict an easy one for them. They have spent a filthy amount of money on their squad and apparently Pellegrini wants more too!
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Nah, Suarez alone won't win us the title. We need 2-3 very good-WC players for that.

I can see 3rd/2nd with Suarez though.

What about Suarez AND Gustavo?

2nd or 3rd depending on injuries.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:City
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Liverpool
Tottenham
NUFC
Everton

ES pls.

i have you higher :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Why? Laughing

We are not very good and we have 2 strikers Laughing one of them has a current record of 3 in 15 Laughing

Be lucky to finish top 10 with Pardew at the helm.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Why is Gustavo so highly rated on here? Limited player and he won't get away with his excessive fouling against good teams.

Ramsey is way better.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Arsenal couldn't win the League with RVP a couple of years ago but Suarez would carry them over Chelsea, City and Man U?

Dead
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Chelsea couldn't win the title with the same squad two years running, but Mourinho magically transforms them into contenders?

Lazarus
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Gil wrote:Why is Gustavo so highly rated on here? Limited player and he won't get away with his excessive fouling against good teams.

Ramsey is way better.

No, just no.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Gil wrote:Arsenal couldn't win the League with RVP a couple of years ago but Suarez would carry them over Chelsea, City and Man U?

Dead

Yes lets ignore the fact that the entire team is better and they had added the likes of Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud.

If this team had RVP in it they would be title challengers, in fact you said it yourself when they bought Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud that if RVP stayed they would be title challengers.

Dead.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Feels being caught.

Never said he wouldn't improve them just that Suarez alone wouldn't get them over the hump. I've been one of Arsenal's biggest backers on here lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:50 pm

tbh, I think this thread came too early. We had something similar before few days and I will wait till Bale leaves to give any prediction :coffee: 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:26 am

chelsea
City/United
City/United
Arsenal
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:30 am

This thread started way too early. I think it will be very close, nobody running away and nobody falling by the wayside untill 4-8 games remaining. City, United & Chelsea (as things stand now) will take the T3 and I might wager City nicking the title. Arsenal, Spurs & us (as things stand now) will squabble for THE FOURTH. I will put their respective chances as 50-25-25.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:06 am

chelsea
city
utd
spurs
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum