*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

+33
Lupi
Helmer
M99
danyjr
Le Samourai
Kaladin
calmman
Ruud Gullit
ExtremistEnigma
Error
DeviAngel
B-Mac
Nishankly
Sina
REWB
ioilersrock448
RealGunner
McAgger
TheRedStag
Abramovich
Albiceleste
Grooverider
Gil
Lex
RED
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
Raptorgunner
Valkyrja
Red Alert
S
Onyx
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by TheRedStag Wed 31 Jul 2013, 17:52

City
Chelsea
United/Spurs
Spurs/United

*if spurs keep Bale (not going to happen)

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by McAgger Wed 31 Jul 2013, 17:57

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed 31 Jul 2013, 18:09

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Van Ginkel rofl

Some unknown Vitesse scrub is the key rofl

Nothing I say will change your kind if you think MVG is a scrub

Wanking over Napoli's squad but Chelsea's is a joke. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 31 Jul 2013, 18:11

Never wanked over Napoli's squad for starters.... i said i think they will finish top 3 and its better than last seasons that is it.

I never said Chelsea's squad is a joke either.... i said its not good enough to challenge for the league and no manager in the history of football will change that.

Carry on though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:10

No point trying to argue, but how do you manage to interp that from my post?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:22

1) Arsenal
2) City
3) Cheslea
4) United
5) Liverpool
6) Tottenham

Pls proceed with caution
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:41

1) United
2) City
3) Chelsea
4) Arsenal
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:01

hey guys on this thread, how stronger do you guy's think arsenal would be IF they signed suarez?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:03

They'll win the league
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:30

I think they'll still need 2/3 more WC players to compete for the title. With Suarez they'll be like how they were with RvP.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:35

Yohan Modric wrote:I think they'll still need 2/3 more WC players to compete for the title. With Suarez they'll be like how they were with RvP.

how, because with rvp we had a weaker squad, we didnt have cazorla/podolski/giroud as back up to rvp thats why we struggled.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:38

REWB wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:I think they'll still need 2/3 more WC players to compete for the title. With Suarez they'll be like how they were with RvP.

how,  because with rvp we had a weaker squad, we didnt have cazorla/podolski/giroud as back up to rvp thats why we struggled.

Thats right, I think with Suarez we could finish second if not first.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:40

Wilshere and Song played then.

If Arsenal sign Suarez, I think they still at least need a DM and an AM or Winger depending on where Cazorla plays.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:40

Nah, Suarez alone won't win us the title. We need 2-3 very good-WC players for that.

I can see 3rd/2nd with Suarez though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:48

total points is better measurement
in 11-12 we finished 3rd but 19 pts behind winners!!
yet in 07-08 just 4 pts off the top still ended up 3rd

last season 16 pts difference
with Suarez we should be able to close the Gap to 8-10 from top of the table
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu 01 Aug 2013, 02:19

With Suarez ye would go close. Maybe even favourites if one of ye're scrubs could do the business for the first 6 weeks.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 01 Aug 2013, 03:32

Nah Arsenal would definitely be one of the favorites for the title if they get Luis. Them or City

They already have the best defense in the league. Arguably the best manager in the league. One of the better midfields in the league and get the best player in Suarez for the attack and they'll be settled.

The only real weakness will the GK position.

But they won't get Suarez, so City it is for the league.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 01 Aug 2013, 05:30

"Unknown". :facepalm:

"Scrub". :facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 01 Aug 2013, 05:35

TheRedStag wrote:With Suarez ye would go close. Maybe even favourites if one of ye're scrubs could do the business for the first 6 weeks.

I dont know but i laughed Laughing

Suarez would make Arsenal contenders for the title but they would probably miss out because of their midfield. They need a DM
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 01 Aug 2013, 05:40

City doesn't have a pure DM either.

Why are they considered favourites?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:01

something-red wrote:City doesn't have a pure DM either.

Why are they considered favourites?

Ummm because they are better in other positions on paper comfortably?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:09

Besides their striking options, City's bench is tragic. Barry, Milner, Clichy, Lescott etc etc
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:28

1. United
2 .City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Newcastle :coffee:
7. Liverpool
8. Swansea
9. Everton
10. Aston Villa
11. Fulham
12. Norwich
13. Southampton

you all owe me $10 if this comes through in may Proud

Mole owes me $100 if true

Last edited by B-Mac MUFC on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:39; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:37

Lex wrote:Besides their striking options, City's bench is tragic. Barry, Milner, Clichy, Lescott etc etc

They won the league with them starting most matches. hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 01 Aug 2013, 07:39

1)Chelsea
2) City
3) United
4) Liverpool (yes I said it Laughing )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu 01 Aug 2013, 08:13

DeviAngel wrote:1)Chelsea
2) City
3) United
4) Liverpool (yes I said it Laughing)
I'm actually predicting almost same except Spurs instead of Liverpool if they can hold on Bale and Arsenal doesn't get Suarez. Anyway, I have feeling that United will struggle badly this season and in the worst case scenario could drop out of of top 4.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next