messixaviesta
Albiceleste
Vapotrini
BarrileteCosmico
Khaled
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Video: Lionel Messi... with Argentina! Empty Video: Lionel Messi... with Argentina!

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:06 am

Messi... with Argentina (24 years old)
15 minutes highlights, WC 2005 (U-20), WC 2006,Copa America 2007, Olympic Games 2008, WC 2010,Friendlies, Goals, Assists, Passes etc..

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Video: Lionel Messi... with Argentina! Empty Re: Video: Lionel Messi... with Argentina!

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 am

Khaledbarca wrote:Messi playing for Argentina "15 minutes highlights"

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Video: Lionel Messi... with Argentina! Empty Re: Video: Lionel Messi... with Argentina!

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 am

thx Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 am

Sorry but quite frankly, I'm disappointed with Messi's exploits with Argentina. Yes even considering he's being played out of position and all.

GREAT players FIND a way to shine. Bottom line.

Enough excuses.

Will probably be the greatest club player there's ever been. Best for his nation? Never gonna happen, we need to accept that now.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 am

Vapotrini wrote:Sorry but quite frankly, I'm disappointed with Messi's exploits with Argentina. Yes even considering he's being played out of position and all.

Enough excuses.

Will probably be the greatest club player there's ever been. Best for his nation? Never gonna happen, we need to accept that now.
Maradona never won a Copa America, Maradona didn't win a world cup until he was 26.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:Sorry but quite frankly, I'm disappointed with Messi's exploits with Argentina. Yes even considering he's being played out of position and all.

Enough excuses.

Maradona never won a Copa America, Maradona didn't win a world cup until he was 26.

No he didn't, but he did win it eventually. Something Messi will never do - even with more talent around him. And yes, you can quote me on that. You either have that X factor or you don't, Messi doesn't have it brother. Diego controlled the entire game, if not with his play he did it with his organization. You think he listened to his coach? He was the frakking coach! He was a GENERAL in every sense of the word. The ULTIMATE leader! In voice & play. Messi? He's a mouse... Compares to Maradona in dribbling only. The game is so, so much more though.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Enough excuses.

No he didn't, but he did win it eventually. Something Messi will never do. And yes, you can quote me on that. You either have that X factor or you don't, Messi doesn't have it brother. Diego controlled the entire game, if not with his play he did it with his organization. You think he listened to his coach? He was the frakking coach! He was a general in every sense of the word. The ultimate leader! In voice & play. Messi? A mouse... Compares to him in dribbling only. The game is so, so much more though.
Meh, your predictions don't mean anything especially if you're predicting something that could be in 3-7 years

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Enough excuses.

No he didn't, but he did win it eventually. Something Messi will never do. And yes, you can quote me on that. You either have that X factor or you don't, Messi doesn't have it brother. Diego controlled the entire game, if not with his play he did it with his organization. You think he listened to his coach? He was the frakking coach! He was a general in every sense of the word. The ultimate leader! In voice & play. Messi? A mouse... Compares to him in dribbling only. The game is so, so much more though.
Meh, your predictions don't mean anything especially if you're predicting something that could be in 3-7 years

Yeah, I've only been rooting and supporting Argentina since 1978. What do I know?

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Enough excuses.

vapo, I agree to some extent but not fully.

Apart from the tactics and team mates, look at the lack of support around him and his age as well.

I decided this long back that I would give him time till WC 2014. If he is not able to take Argentina at least to the semi finals then in my book he cannot be called an all time top ten player. Such players are expected to show that they can make the difference anywhere and everywhere no matter what the circumstances. He maybe one of the most talented ever but there are qualities other than talent that make you that great and take you places. Maradona had leadership and authority using which he could mold the other players to listen to him and make the difference by hook or by crook. If Messi does not have that then he has to find some other way to get the same kind of results. If we talk about an all time top ten level then no one will listen to any kind of excuses. The level is just too high for that. Also Xavi and Iniesta have shown they can win big without Messi. Messi needs to show that he can achieve the greatest of successes without them.

P.S. - If the Argentines treated Messi the way they treat Tevez things may have been so much better.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Listening to vap I would think Maradona could walk on water.
He conveniently ignores that Maradona was monkey crap for Argentina before he won 86 even going out of WC 82 with a whimper and his tail between his legs.
And yet he expects Messi to be the savior for Argentina with a far worse team and incompetent managers and at roughly the same age that Maradona was in 82.

All Messi needs is a bit more experience and a decent coach.I hope Pep becomes Argie coach the day he quits his job at Barca.
It will at least shut up haters like vap.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh Alex... just give it up.

Compared to Messi, he probably could walk on water.

In '82 he went out because of a hot head. Immaturity. At 22 btw, not 24... not Messi's age. Fighting for his teammates... something you'll never see from Messi btw. Rest assured.

And Messi has a far worse team? Wow, LoL!!! Shows how much you know, or how little for that matter.

Told you a million times, Messi can run through a million players and he'll never match Diego. He doesn't have the tools and never will. Wish it all you want, that's the truth. Simple as that.

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Forgetting all other categories, Maradona was GALAXIES above Messi in those departments alone.

Anyway, why am I wasting my time... it's like arguing with someone who claims 2 + 2 = 5.

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Vapotrini wrote:Oh Alex... just give it up.

In '82 he went out because of a hot head. Immaturity. At 22 btw, not 24... not Messi's age. Fighting for his teammates... something you'll never see from Messi. Rest assured.

And Messi has a far worse team? Wow, LoL!!! Shows how much you know, or how little for that matter.

Told you a million times, Messi can run through a million players and he'll never match Diego. He doesn't have the tools and never will. Wish it all you want, that's the truth. Simple as that.

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Forgetting all other categories, Maradona was GALAXIES above Messi in those departments alone.

Anyway, why am I wasting my time... it's like arguing with someone who claims 2 + 2 = 5.

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.
Wow, how ignorant. Galaxies? Messi can be directly compared to Maradona in terms of football ability, many could even say Messi is better. Btw, Messi was 23 in last years WC and he'll be 27 at the next WC and 31 at the one after, he has two world cups to bring it to Argentina.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

In '82 he went out because of a hot head. Immaturity. At 22 btw, not 24... not Messi's age. Fighting for his teammates... something you'll never see from Messi. Rest assured.

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.
Wow, how ignorant. Galaxies? Messi can be directly compared to Maradona in terms of football ability, many could even say Messi is better. Btw, Messi was 23 in last years WC and he'll be 27 at the next WC and 31 at the one after, he has two world cups to bring it to Argentina.

No my friend. Ignorance is comparing a player YOU'VE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN PLAY, to one that you have. Infact, that's probably the absolute definition of ignorance.

Messi is better than Maradona in terms of ability claim many? Many here on these forums perhaps.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.

No my friend. Ignorance is comparing a player YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN PLAY, to one that you have. Infact, that's probably the absolute definition of ignorance.

Messi is better than Maradona in terms of ability claim many? Many here on these forums perhaps.
Ignorance is also assuming things, all the time, especially with no factual base. Plenty of football pundits have said Messi is better than Maradona

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.

No my friend. Ignorance is comparing a player YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN PLAY, to one that you have. Infact, that's probably the absolute definition of ignorance.

Ignorance is also assuming things, all the time, especially with no factual base. Plenty of football pundits have said Messi is better than Maradona

Ahh that's the problem right there isn't it!? I'm talking from experience, seeing both play. At least I have a solid basis to have that opinion. What is yours? Videos?

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.

Ahh that's the problem right there isn't it!? I'm talking from experience, seeing both play. At least I have a solid basis to have that opinion. What is yours? Videos?
No, you just assumed that anyone that thinks Messi is better than Maradona has never seen Maradona play.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.

No, you just assumed that anyone that thinks Messi is better than Maradona has never seen Maradona play.

I don't think it, I GUARANTEE IT!

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.

I don't think it, I GUARANTEE IT!
hahaha, stay ignorant, buddy.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:hahaha, stay ignorant, buddy.

He's not really being ignorant IMO.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:hahaha, stay ignorant, buddy.

He's not really being ignorant IMO.
He's assuming that anyone that thinks Messi is better than Maradona has never seen Maradona play and generally just making accusations with no basis whatsoever

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:He's assuming that anyone that thinks Messi is better than Maradona has never seen Maradona play and generally just making accusations with no basis whatsoever

Well, let's look at it from his perspective:

He has seen a comprehensive first hand view at both Maradona and Messi's (not over yet) career. He is just stating that he believes that Maradona has key elements that Messi does not posses and was able to do things Messi cannot (excluding dribbling) which makes him clearly better than Messi.

Now, i'm not saying I 100% agree with his claims, but I do understand what he is saying and there are some levels I agree with.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:16 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:He's assuming that anyone that thinks Messi is better than Maradona has never seen Maradona play and generally just making accusations with no basis whatsoever

Well, let's look at it from his perspective:

He has seen a comprehensive first hand view at both Maradona and Messi's (not over yet) career. He is just stating that he believes that Maradona has key elements that Messi does not posses and was able to do things Messi cannot (excluding dribbling) which makes him clearly better than Messi.

Now, i'm not saying I 100% agree with his claims, but I do understand what he is saying and there are some levels I agree with.
I'm not talking about the actual Messi vs Maradona, I'm talking about him assuming that anyone that thinks Messi is better than Maradona has never seen Maradona play.
Note: I haven't even said who I believe is better

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I'm not talking about the actual Messi vs Maradona, I'm talking about him assuming that anyone that thinks Messi is better than Maradona has never seen Maradona play.
Note: I haven't even said who I believe is better

Well, if that's the case, he is asking YOU whether you have seen Maradona play.

P.S. Don't listen to pundits, majority are just cranky bored OAPs.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:07 am

In '82 he went out because of a hot head. Immaturity. At 22 btw, not 24... not Messi's age. Fighting for his teammates... something you'll never see from Messi btw. Rest assured.

Leadership
Freekicks
Composure

Messi is the best ever.

Good nite.

Talk about contradicting yourself in one post.
You say he went out in 82 because of a hot head and immaturity and yet in the very same post you praise his leadership qualities!!!!!!!
Make up your mind.

Making up excuses for Maradona in 82,are you now?
Bottom line is he failed miserably and went out with his tail between his legs.
Messi just turned 23 at the 2010 WC roughly the same age Maradona was in 82.
In fact I could even argue that Messi did better at 2010 than Maradona at 82.
Plus Messi had an imbecile as a manager.You should know him,the same guy who could walk on water!!!!

Why dont we judge Messi ater WC 2014 or hell even after this Copa.
Till then you can keep your BS propaganda to yourself.
Maradona was a flop at WC 82.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:12 am

So anyone who thinks Messi is better has not seen Maradona.
I have seen both and there is no doubt in my mind that Messi is better.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next