Does anyone want to know what people in Argentina really think of Lionel Messi?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone want to know what people in Argentina really think of Lionel Messi? Empty Does anyone want to know what people in Argentina really think of Lionel Messi?

Post by Nirgal Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:48 am

I made a thread a long time ago about Messi in this Argentine forum http://www.futbol-argento.com.ar/

Now it's already 200+ pages and even though it cannot be due to its size representative of the entire argentine population, it does say some interesting things.

Messi's thread
http://www.futbol-argento.com.ar/index.php?topic=1899.0

(note: it's in spanish, but I assume google's language tools can provide a reasonable translation for those who cannot speak that language; or if you are very curious you can simply ask me or some other spanish speaking member to translate some parts for you.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to know what people in Argentina really think of Lionel Messi? Empty Re: Does anyone want to know what people in Argentina really think of Lionel Messi?

Post by Il Capitano Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:56 am

They like him... i read it...

Why wouldnt they?

Passion doesnt seem to be as big for messi as it is for maradona...

Putting player skills aside...

i dont think any player will ever be more beloved in argentina than maradona...

many reasons for that too.
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to know what people in Argentina really think of Lionel Messi? Empty Re: Does anyone want to know what people in Argentina really think of Lionel Messi?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:33 am

"Con todo lo que banco a Messi, creo que es demasiado salame para siquiera ser conciente de que algo asi pueda pasar."

"In spite of all my support to Messi, I think he would be too oblivious to even notice something like that could happen." When speaking about Basile's firing, which was rumored to be related to a player revolt.

LoooOOOOooooOOOOL Nirgall.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:29 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"Con todo lo que banco a Messi, creo que es demasiado salame para siquiera ser conciente de que algo asi pueda pasar."

"In spite of all my support to Messi, I think he would be too oblivious to even notice something like that could happen." When speaking about Basile's firing, which was rumored to be related to a player revolt.

LoooOOOOooooOOOOL Nirgall.

Well I love the guy, but i really can't see him being cunning enough to get in to a plot like that Lol
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down