S
Lupi
sportsczy
Kaladin
RealGunner
89 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by S Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Kevin Prince Boateng could be leaving AC Milan. Galatasaray made a preliminary inquiry with the player's entourage, who is a close friend of Wesley Snejder. Milan would consider the sale if they are able to advance Honda's arrival, and more importantly, raise cash to attempt to acquire Adem Ljajic.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Caughtoffside say Madrid will offer 12m plus Higuain for Suarez

i want to believe Sad
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Estadio say Sevilla midfielder Jose Campana will move to Crystal Palace for 2mil euros on a four year deal.

Not too sure about selling Luis Alberto and Campana in one summer...

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:56 pm

It would take a better offer than that for Liverpool to accept. That wouldn't even trigger the £40m clause which would open negotiations between the clubs.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Unsurprisingly, the links Eriksen and Alderweireld and Liverpool have picked up again since our pursuits of Papadopoulos and Mkhitaryan have ended.  Still no reliable sources reporting it, though.

The Mirror are reporting that Liverpool want to sign Eriksen and Alderweireld for a combined £22m for Ajax.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-christian-eriksen-toby-2050211
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Thiago has informed Barca that he wants to join Bayern, according to "El Mundo Deportivo".
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 pm

RedOranje wrote:Unsurprisingly, the links Eriksen and Alderweireld and Liverpool have picked up again since our pursuits of Papadopoulos and Mkhitaryan have ended.  Still no reliable sources reporting it, though.

The Mirror are reporting that Liverpool want to sign Eriksen and Alderweireld for a combined £22m for Ajax.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-christian-eriksen-toby-2050211

Isn't Eriksen on the last year of his contract? And Ajax have already accepted a 6.9m bid for Alder this window.

We'd be stupid to pay 22m for both of them. 18m and under sounds more like it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Madrid also interested in Marquinhos according to Di Marzio
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Ganso wrote:Madrid also interested in Marquinhos according to Di Marzio

Real interested, or driving up the price interested?

Would like to see Liverpool make those signings happen. If I was them, I'd offer 20 which is 2 more than it should take, but take all of the stress out of the equation for some really good transfers.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 pm

McAgger wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Unsurprisingly, the links Eriksen and Alderweireld and Liverpool have picked up again since our pursuits of Papadopoulos and Mkhitaryan have ended.  Still no reliable sources reporting it, though.

Isn't Eriksen on the last year of his contract? And Ajax have already accepted a 6.9m bid for Alder this window.

They're both in the final year of their contracts. However, Eriksen has already stated he would be willing to sign a new deal if an offer acceptable to both him and Ajax did not come in, while Roma are also interested (according to reports). At this point I'd rather see us spend a bit more than we might have in June to ensure we actually got the players rather than missing out on one or both. We're only at about £1-3m in net spend so far this summer so still have the funds needed for it, and those two signings would basically complete our business according to Rodgers' statements. Get the moves done.

This is all hypothetical at this point though, because there's yet to be a reliable report suggesting we are actually back in for either, let alone both.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:53 pm

telecinco reporting everything is done between Thiago and Bayern,so its a done deal.

should be announced next week
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:09 am

Ganso wrote:telecinco reporting everything is done between Thiago and Bayern,so its a done deal.

should be announced next week

Awesome, now where is he going to play?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am

RedOranje wrote:
McAgger wrote:

They're both in the final year of their contracts.  However, Eriksen has already stated he would be willing to sign a new deal if an offer acceptable to both him and Ajax did not come in, while Roma are also interested (according to reports).  At this point I'd rather see us spend a bit more than we might have in June to ensure we actually got the players rather than missing out on one or both.  We're only at about £1-3m in net spend so far this summer so still have the funds needed for it, and those two signings would basically complete our business according to Rodgers' statements.  Get the moves done.

This is all hypothetical at this point though, because there's yet to be a reliable report suggesting we are actually back in for either, let alone both.

We could throw in Assaidi to sweeten the deal hmm 18m+Assaidi for the both of them and I would be a very happy man.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:55 am

But there's no guarantees that Ajax would be, which is sort of the whole point.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 am

Real Sociedad holding talks with Barcelona for midfielder Jonathon dos Santos, according to AS. Real Sociedad would pay €3m and he would join for 3 or 4 seasons.

Barcelona have contacted Marseille for Valbuena, according to Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:28 pm

West Bromwich Albion have taken notice to the availability of American attacking midfielder Clint Dempsey. The American was reportedly put up for sale by Tottenham boss Andre Villas Boas, and the Baggies are keen on signing the proven Premier League goalscorer.

http://www.givemesport.com/359345-tottenham-look-to-offload-clint-dempsey

Not sure how reliable "givemesport" is, but I'm good with it. I was hoping Dempsey would end up at: Swansea, Liverpool, Everton or West Bromwich Albion. However, I think Spurs are hoping to get more than they paid for Dempsey, but lets be honest, Levy is over a barrel on this one which is why this won't happen until right before the season starts or at the end of the window.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:35 pm

MT where do you get all your rumours broski?, I find myself going cold turkey when you haven't posted any for a while
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Yeah... Valbuena to Barca makes sense. With the WC coming, he would do well warming the bench.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:40 pm

De Laurentiis said that Cavani is going to PSG to replace Ibra.I want to remind everyone that Punto Pelota reported a couple of weeks ago that Ibra was going to offer himself to Madrid
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will leave Paris Saint-Germain after refusing to play alongside Paris-bound Edinson Cavani, according to Aurelio De Laurentiis.

The 31-year-old only arrived at the club from AC Milan last summer, but with the Uruguay international believed to be close to joining PSG in a €60 million deal, the Napoli chief claims Ibrahimovic will seek pastures new after being angered by the prospect of sharing striking duties with another marquee name.

"Ibrahimovic will not play with Cavani, he has been promised a transfer," he told Tutto Napoli.

De Laurentiis then ruled out the prospect of the Sweden international, whose current deal with les Parisiens runs until 2015, moving to Naples, or Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski.

"Lewandowski will not come, he will go to Bayern or Monaco."

The Partenopei chief then took a swipe at Cavani, suggesting his decision to leave Stadio San Paolo was motivated purely by money.

He added: "Cavani is attached only to the money."

The 26-year-old has been linked with almost every major club in Europe during the summer transfer window, but les Parisiens' financial strength appears to have won the race for his signature.

Earlier in July, PSG boss Laurent Blanc revealed his interest in Cavani, but also insisted that he could play alongside Ibrahimovic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Di Laurentiis is a troll btw.  Ibra is set to report later this week to camp at PSG.  So far, the PSG president has said there is no price for either Silva or Ibra.

Flo Perez also made comments today that did nothing to endear him to PSG.

I really don't see it happening.  PSG owners are not the type to get bullied.  They don't need the money at all. They let Carlo go only because the Qatari prince promised Carlo he wouldn't get in his way over the winter... otherwise, Carlo would have been blocked too.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Dear god please bring Ibra to any team in the premier league that isn't City, United, or Arsenal cheers 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Oh and Punto Pelota are complete hacks... fun to watch because they make me laugh. But the content is utter crap. Daily Mail worthy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:Oh and Punto Pelota are complete hacks... fun to watch because they make me laugh.  But the content is utter crap.  Daily Mail worthy.
Well, sometimes they get their shit right.I believe they were the first ones to talk about Illara to Madrid and they got it correct.I believe they also were on track with Carlo to MAdrid before the fact that Madrid wanted him became well known.They have journalists from AS,Marca and Mundo deportivo with them so when they talk about something related to Barca and specially Madrid its something worth listening to.But thats just sometimes lol

I also watch them mainly to have a laugh since I consider Spanish journalism a joke.One of the key parts of journalism is being unbiased and spanish journalism is ridiculously biased towards either Madrid or Barcelona.And when it comes to Spanish NT it becomes insane.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Oh it's hilarious. I watch it because it's truly funny. The Carlo thing was being whispered at PSG since the winter break... but it picked up steam late. I think once Bronzetti showed up in the picture, it became serious.

Anyhow, i don't know about Ibra. Ibra is an arse to both the league and France in general... done nothing to endear himself. so i can see him being sent if someone pays the price. I think PSG is looking to really get things strong so that Silva doesn't have anything to complain about even if Ibra is sold.

Silva is nontransferable though. Everyone loves him in France.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:53 pm

According to Sky Sport, Kevin Strootman could be already passing his medical with AS Roma tomorrow.

Transfer market expert Alfredo Pedullà reports that Sabatini might get a little discount (by around € 1 million) on the € 17 +3 million demand from PSV Eindhoven.Tuttomercatoweb.com points out a possible interest in Dutch midfielder from Manchester United after Red Devils missed Thiago Alcantara now heading to Bayern Munich.

The only hold-up at this point is that PSV are seeking bank guarantees from Roma.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next