Vidal: 'Juve is my home'

Go down

Vidal: 'Juve is my home' Empty Vidal: 'Juve is my home'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Arturo Vidal thanked Real Madrid for their interest, “but Juventus is my home.” Meanwhile, Beppe Marotta denies interest in Alessandro Diamanti.

The Chilean midfielder has been linked with the Spanish giants, although he insisted that doesn’t mean a transfer is on his mind.

“I am honoured that Real Madrid wanted me, but I am happy at Juventus. I feel like this is my home,” said Vidal in a Press conference at the pre-season training camp.

“Of course it is pleasing to know that a team like Real Madrid is tracking me, as it means I’ve done a good job. Now I am focused only on giving my best for the Bianconeri jersey.”

Director general Marotta also spoke to the journalists in Chatillon this afternoon and assured there will be “no problems” agreeing a contract extension with Vidal.

There were reports this morning that Bologna wanted Sebastian Giovinco as part of an exchange for Diamanti.

“We have not had any negotiations with Bologna for Diamanti, as he is not a player we are interested in.

“As for Mauricio Isla, Inter made us an offer that we considered to be too low, so we haven’t made any further progress.

“We haven’t discussed it with the player because at this time we don’t intend to take Inter’s offer into consideration.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down