Vidal : ' Juve is in my heart'

3 posters

Go down

Vidal : ' Juve is in my heart'  Empty Vidal : ' Juve is in my heart'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 am

Arturo Vidal is convinced he made the right decision in joining Juventus rather than Bayern Munich in the summer of 2011.

The German outfit, who won the European Cup last season after defeating Juve in the last eight, came close to landing the Chilean two years ago before the Old Lady did a deal with Bayer Leverkusen.

“I have never regretted the decision to not join Bayern because I’m convinced that Juve will soon be able to win the Champions League,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I joined a great club, with very strong teammates and an exceptional Coach.

“Antonio Conte has enhanced my qualities and has got me to see football in a different way, a much more professional way. The Coach is obsessed by a culture of work.”

Vidal has become an instrumental figure in a side which has won the last two Scudetti and, by doing so, he has caught the attention of other top clubs.

“I have received offers from other teams, but my family always plays a decisive role in the decisions I make,” he added.

“I see that my wife and my son are very happy in Turin. And then the value of Juventus is enormous.

“I have tattooed three stars and the two Scudetti won with Juventus because Italy is now in my heart, as is this club.”

Juve will need Vidal at his best on Saturday when the Turin giants take on a revived Inter at San Siro.

“This is a game which I got to know as a youngster, thanks to my idols and countrymen – Ivan Zamorano and Marcelo Salas.

“I hope Inter are not like Antonio Conte’s first Juve. They are a new side with a new way of playing, with a very good Coach. I saw their first two games and I have to say they played really well.

“Who would I take out of the Inter side? Fredy Guarin and also Rodrigo Palacio, who is a really strong player.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal : ' Juve is in my heart'  Empty Re: Vidal : ' Juve is in my heart'

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 am

Wow, after Pogba comments, now Vidal... We're back man! Proud
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Sad I really fear those with the filthy money come and offer us 100+ for him... we have no other replacement for him, and put in pirlo is leaving in 2-3 years.
Ouassim bouy? Fausto? No idea... we have to wait
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down