BarcaKizz
neuro11
free_cat
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guardiola rage day - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola rage day

Post by jibers Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 am

Tito has to do this. Rosell gave him his job. TBH, it's back to typical Barcelona, where all the drama gets in the way of their football. The stability Laporta brought has disappeared. This is another day in the office for Barcelona and their internal politics. Just goes to show you how young the people are on this forum. Babun, Free_cat and Sports know what I'm talking about.. I expect another 'blue elephant situation' in 2016...

The new school fans don't have a clue.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am

I also know what you're talking about and I was afraid this would eventually happen. I fear the implosion will be greater now than in the Gaspart era and it's a shame because with a good management and a couple of good signings this team could have continued to win trophies for at least two more years with a prime Messi and more experienced Iniesta...

If we don't sort these things out, refine our tactics and if we don't buy a goalkeeper (and sell Valdes), a world-class CB and a midfielder (Ander Herrera?) to put some competition on Xavi and Iniesta I don't see us having a succesful season to be honest.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 am

We will still contend for the league to be honest.. just we shouldn't get too excited for the Champions league again though.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Both should just shut up!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by larisano_is_back Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Afraid this is going to be a trying season for us. This situation could've been avoided, but alas the pride of rossell is at stake.
We have sold Thiago and now ManU have bid for Fabregas. Might not be popular Fabregas but letting two top class MFs leave is not going to be wise business although reports say we NEED money... after buying Neymar.
larisano_is_back
larisano_is_back
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:48 am

larisano_is_back wrote:Afraid this is going to be a trying season for us. This situation could've been avoided, but alas the pride of rossell is at stake.
We have sold Thiago and now ManU have bid for Fabregas. Might not be popular Fabregas but letting two top class MFs leave is not going to be wise business although reports say we NEED money... after buying Neymar.

Bartomeu (sports vice president, on Friday): "Cesc will stay with us. The club won't sit down with anyone to talk about a transfer." [as]

Cesc said he wants to stay here, also no way he will join Man Utd... maybe Arsenal in the future (if his performance wasn't consistent in the next 1-2 seasons with Barca).
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2