Tonight the signatures between Juve and Torino for Ogbonna, Only the OK from Conte is missing for Giacch sale :(

+10
marottalad
salmano9
dronte
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
elm_baraja_shaman
Juveman17
S
Juventude
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tonight the signatures between Juve and Torino for Ogbonna, Only the OK from Conte is missing for Giacch sale :(  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight the signatures between Juve and Torino for Ogbonna, Only the OK from Conte is missing for Giacch sale :(

Post by Luca Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 am

I'm well aware Dejan and looking at those players it is obvious why Juventus wouldn't want to take the same kind of risk. I like the policy of not breaking the bank on one player.

Ogbonna, Tevez, Llorente, Diamanti (perhaps), Kolarov (perhaps)- that's a FANTASTIC mercato from Juventus

Jovetic is fantastic but 30M is a lot (combine the above players and you're just over that probably).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Tonight the signatures between Juve and Torino for Ogbonna, Only the OK from Conte is missing for Giacch sale :(  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight the signatures between Juve and Torino for Ogbonna, Only the OK from Conte is missing for Giacch sale :(

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 am

Yea tbh you guys need to seriously stop complaining about not getting Jovetic. We solved most of our problems from last year and we finally have a Number 10 again. Chill out and enjoy what we have.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:06 am

juveman17 wrote:Yea tbh you guys need to seriously stop complaining about not getting Jovetic. We solved most of our problems from last year and we finally have a Number 10 again. Chill out and enjoy what we have.

Hush, the only #10 is Ale in Juve... -.-
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 am

Luca wrote:I'm well aware Dejan and looking at those players it is obvious why Juventus wouldn't want to take the same kind of risk. I like the policy of not breaking the bank on one player.

Ogbonna, Tevez, Llorente, Diamanti (perhaps), Kolarov (perhaps)- that's a FANTASTIC mercato from Juventus

Jovetic is fantastic but 30M is a lot (combine the above players and you're just over that probably).

Yeah bro plus lets not forget TEAM is what wins in football not individual I mean look at Dortmund not saying they are not quality but the team spirit is winning for them. On the other side look at RM last season quality is there but not the team
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:16 am

Good Bye Giaccherini...
Idk about anyone else but I will surely miss him...
A real warrior...
I'm just glad he'll be under Di Canio...that manager is a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:25 am

Yeah, he will be missed Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:37 am

salmano9 wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Yea tbh you guys need to seriously stop complaining about not getting Jovetic. We solved most of our problems from last year and we finally have a Number 10 again. Chill out and enjoy what we have.

Hush, the only #10 is Ale in Juve... -.-

I love Ale as much as anyone but we have another 10 now and if we want this team to be successful we need to support him regardless of Ale.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 am

This is what happens if we get free transfers such as lorente, it allows us to strengthen the future what is really good...

Ogbonna is a really important transfer...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 am

My brother is a Napolitano now because Juve stopped respecting Ale Sad
This is why I got little bit angry dude Smile but nvm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:00 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BO31xEWCYAAJrZU.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Giach would be missed no doubt but Juve must sell few bench players to make room for another bench players or maybe first team players.Giach was sold cos the prize was the biggest that Juve can get from him + he is 28. IMO if Juve wants Jovetic desperately they can get him but i think that Conte Marotta and others dont want Jovetic so badly coz Juve have solid 5 strikers for next season.Another one (striker) would be problem coz Conte like to rotate strikers ALOT and few of them will get 7-10 games max in the season. So i'm satisfied with Tevez,Llorente,Matri,Vucinic and Gio.If only juve could sell Quag we are done for the next season.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 am

Juventus coach Antonio Conte has revealed that the club have reluctantly accepted a bid from Sunderland for playmaker Emanuele Giaccherini.

The reigning Serie A champions had been hoping to see the Italy international winger remain in Turin, but concede that they cannot offer him the opportunities he craves.

Taking that into account, they are prepared to discuss a transfer with Sunderland.

The Black Cats have been busy bolstering their ranks this summer, with seven deals already tied up, and Giaccherini would represent another shrewd piece of business for Paolo Di Canio.

Conte wishes the 28-year-old well and accepts that sales must be sanctioned if his own side are to strengthen during the current window.

He said: "Giaccherini was valued, they offered him an important contract.

"I'm happy for him but unhappy for me.

"I'm not happy with the sale of Giaccherini but in times of crisis when you buy you must also make sacrifices."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 am

why waste 8mil on a 29/30 year old striker when he have a player with the same or more quality in Quagliarella? So stupid.

We needed a young quality striker. In 2 years, all of our strikers we'll be on the wrong side of 30's, Gio being the youngest at 29. Not only that but we need a crack Vice Pirlo, if we dont get the vice pirlo or that quality striker now, next year we'll have the same debacle.

yes, our transfer season been great, but as of now we are still a step below the elite teams.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:26 am

Because Diamanti and Quagliarellla aren't comparable in any way shape or form.

I really don't think people have actually seen Diamanti play. It's a shame when were trying to discuss his transfer and some people seem confused.

He plays off of strikers. On either side or directly behind him as a trequartista. He is a creator much more so than a scorer. This is not Quagliarella at all.

Is it smart buying a 30 year old? Well, this is not a super young team- in 2-3 years we'll have bigger issues than replacing Diamanti. And juventus is certainly buying players that will have an impact now. Diamanti fits that bill. So does Tevez and Llorente although both are better players.

I don't see how a younger player, even a better one would make them elite if they aren't already. The starting 11 is basically confirmed with the same 3-5-2 and Tevez-Llorente up top. Unless we see some surprises I'm pretty sure that's it. It's a very strong 11. The bench is fairly strong too. We'll see what happens but the squad is great and everyone should have faith in Conte to take this team to its peak.

Everyone just needs to stay calm and be patient. Everything happens for a reason. If juventus makes a mistake by signing Diamanti we'll we it. It won't be the first time or the last time a signing didn't work out. It's not as dumb of a signing as some think in my opinion because he can provide the team with some use

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 am

djfawnz wrote:why waste 8mil on a 29/30 year old striker when he have a player with the same or more quality in Quagliarella? So stupid.

We needed a young quality striker. In 2 years, all of our strikers we'll be on the wrong side of 30's, Gio being the youngest at 29. Not only that but we need a crack Vice Pirlo, if we dont get the vice pirlo or that quality striker now, next year we'll have the same debacle.

yes, our transfer season been great, but as of now we are still a step below the elite teams.

That's why we signed Zaza who is touted to be a great ST and we still own Boakye for who the same thing goes plsu we have 50% of gabbiadini.

Quagli is not same as Diamanti and come on ppl we all know that Quagli is not the same he was pre-injury I love him to but ...

Diamanti is great signing and if he comes in 2 months you'll all love him lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:13 pm

devi, luca. i have seen diamanti play a lot cuz i follow serie a too much. he is good, no wonder he is in la Nazionale, but to spend 8 mil on a player who in 2 years will need to be replaced along with a bunch of other strikers.....

Also, lets put quag on a scale from 1 to 10 at 6 or 6.5, how really much better is Diamanti? Enough to waste 8 mil? Dont think so....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 pm

8 million is not a lot to spend on a player that we will get up to 3 years of football out of. He will be used quite a bit by Conte and he is a quality player. We paid almost 10m for half of Isla and he didn't even play. We paid 7.25m in total for Giacch. Padoin for 5m. Peluso for 4.8. Caceres for around 8m. All of those players are part-time players. Do people really think that a quality Italian international isn't worth 8m for 2-3 years of good football that will give us amazing depth?

I'll take him for 8m. I would much rather hear Diamanti's name announced as a second half sub rather than Giacch, Padoin, Pepe, Matri, or Marrone.

I'd love Jovetic like anyone else, but clearly his price is too high for us. This isn't a matter of Juve not wanting to use whatever money they spend on Diamanti on Jovetic. It's that Juve doesn't value Jovetic at 30m, so those negotiations are a non-starter for Juve. People can argue that player exchange deals may prove Juve valued him at 30m, but you can't compare player exchange deals with straight cash deals. One involves money going straight out of your pocket and the other involves getting rid of something you don't need (like matri, quags, or marrone).
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:03 pm

ok, if we follow what u said, then why did we sell giach if we are not gonna use that money for Jovetic? I prefer having giach than all those scrubs bench players u mentioned.

you say 8m is not much, but thats probably the difference juventus dont wanna pay for Jovetic, where Conte said he does value jovetic highly.

I dont mind if Diamanti comes, but what i dont like about Juventus these last years is that they like or want to be linked with high profile players, even Marotta sayin oh this crack player? yeah we are monitoring along with other cracks like aguero robben van persie jovetic cavani, and we end up with scrubs like Bendter, Diamanti, etc.

I would like for once that if Juve/Marotta says we like or follow this player, we get that player.

If Marotta says we like Dzeko, 2 months later Dzeko's here, u get my drift?

This tactic makes us look weak.

Even Milan, who does have money, when they are linked with high profile expensive players Galliani says no, too high, not coming. Thats it.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:16 pm

djfawnz wrote:ok, if we follow what u said, then why did we sell giach if we are not gonna use that money for Jovetic? I prefer having giach than all those scrubs bench players u mentioned.

you say 8m is not much, but thats probably the difference juventus dont wanna pay for Jovetic, where Conte said he does value jovetic highly.

I dont mind if Diamanti comes, but what i dont like about Juventus these last years is that they like or want to be linked with high profile players, even Marotta sayin oh this crack player? yeah we are monitoring along with other cracks like aguero robben van persie jovetic cavani, and we end up with scrubs like Bendter, Diamanti, etc.

I would like for once that if Juve/Marotta says we like or follow this player, we get that player.

If Marotta says we like Dzeko, 2 months later Dzeko's here, u get my drift?

This tactic makes us look weak.

Even Milan, who does have money, when they are linked with high profile expensive players Galliani says no, too high, not coming. Thats it.

But if Juve does not value Jovetic at 30m, then what does it matter what we spend on Diamanti as long as we value him at that price? If we don't value a player at a certain price, then Juve is probably never going to spend that amount of money on the player. It's no different if you or I don't think a car is worth a certain price. We're not going to spend the money on the car just because we have enough money.

With the Giacch sale, people assumed that money would be used for Jovetic. But no one from Juve ever said that was the reason for the sale. Juventus may have been thinking all along that Jovetic is too much and we can sell Giacch now while his stock is high and use that money to buy Diamanti who is an upgrade for Giacch.

I agree that Marrotta does get fans' expectations up for players by making certain statements. I do actually believe that we have tried for a lot of those players, but we didn't expect the market to take the turns that it did for certain players. I think we expected that Fiorentina would budget on a player plus cash deal, but they never did. Marotta does need to learn to keep fans' expecations in check.

However, at the same time, we brought in two new strikers who are pretty damn good. Now, people are complaining that they want more? Let's not forget how much money we spent since 2006 to get out of the Calciopoli hole and how much debt we built up. Juve will be able to spend more in future years, but people can't expect each summer to be 50m+ spending sprees. We are not PSG, MC, Barca, or Real. When our debts get settled, I see us being more like a Man United type spending team. We'll make investments in young players and we'll buy an occassional high priced player within reason.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Then again, all of the talk about him costing too much could all be posturing by Marotta and the board to get Fiorentina to lower the price. But it looks like it might be too late for that. If he goes to MC, I honestly believe it's because Juventus (and by Juventus I mean everyone like the board, Agnelli, Elkann, etc. not just Marotta) do not value Jovetic at 30m.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Giacch will have his medical at Sunderland on Monday.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2