Campedelli confirms: "Giaccherini to Juve? Almost done, just missing signatures and ad. Cesena for Martinez to find"

2 posters

Go down

Campedelli confirms: "Giaccherini to Juve? Almost done, just missing signatures and ad. Cesena for Martinez to find"  Empty Campedelli confirms: "Giaccherini to Juve? Almost done, just missing signatures and ad. Cesena for Martinez to find"

Post by DeviAngel Wed 24 Aug 2011, 18:42

The President of Cesena, Igor Campedelli, has just confirmed to Sky Sports that the negotiations for the transfer of Emmanuel Giaccherini to Juventus has been successfully completed. It's only the signatures and the official announcement. Here are his words, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

President, Giaccherini to Juve is a done deal? "Giaccherini to what Juve is almost done. What is missing? Insufficient signatures and official, however, say that the agreement was found, was signed. So just missing the official ".

Martinez in Cesena?
"Yes it is mentioned the name of Martinez: Martinez is a player who clearly is important and I think it may come in Cesena to return to what it always was, so a player who then came under the viewfinder and below the purchase of Juve. I think have the desire and the need to meet and Cesena can be sure the right place "

Cesena is also another player on the market: Word. There has been talk of Milan, but could also remain in Cesena?
"Yes, we renewed the contract with Mark for four years, so now the situation is stable. It 'a very important player, I think it is a great player from the club. It' clear that perhaps he is accused of not doing a more year. Let's see what will happen in the market, however, that the player has to be big club I put my hand on fire. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Campedelli confirms: "Giaccherini to Juve? Almost done, just missing signatures and ad. Cesena for Martinez to find"  Empty Re: Campedelli confirms: "Giaccherini to Juve? Almost done, just missing signatures and ad. Cesena for Martinez to find"

Post by areve Wed 24 Aug 2011, 19:02

Cesena is going to be a big hit this season. Watch this space~
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Campedelli confirms: "Giaccherini to Juve? Almost done, just missing signatures and ad. Cesena for Martinez to find"  Empty Re: Campedelli confirms: "Giaccherini to Juve? Almost done, just missing signatures and ad. Cesena for Martinez to find"

Post by DeviAngel Wed 24 Aug 2011, 19:59

Cesena President Igor Campedelli has confirmed “we have an agreement with Juventus for Emanuele Giaccherini.”
The patron backed reports that a deal had been struck for the Italian international winger to move to Turin.

“We have an agreement with Juventus for Giaccherini,” Campedelli told Sky Sport Italia.

“The clubs are agreed on everything, so it’s just a matter of hours. Emanuele is about to begin his new adventure.”

Juventus will sign Giaccherini in a co-ownership deal worth €3m plus Jorge Martinez on a free loan.

“I believe Martinez to be a quality player. After a disappointing season, Cesena is the right place for him to rediscover himself. He will do well here.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down