How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off?

+24
VendettaRed07
Eivindo
LeSwagg James
elm_baraja_shaman
Motogp69
Swanhends
McLewis
Mamad
zizzle
rwo power
Tomwin Lannister
CBarca
S
RealGunner
Kaladin
Onyx
Rebaño Sagrado
LeVersacci
Lex
schrutebucks
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
halamadrid2
Art Morte
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How badly you want the season to start?

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 14 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 13 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 49

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Empty Re: How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Every day since the season has ended I've been sacrificing goats to the Gods of football, praying for an early start to the season.

If needs must... i'll start using humans. Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Empty Re: How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off?

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:13 am

Usually I start missing football badly around August, but the fact that our last season was so shit, I'm getting anxious even earlier so we can redeem ourselves.. The quicker time goes by, the closer we are to La Decima :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:01 am

Shouldn't have made this thread, now I'm feeling like starting to count the days myself Neutral 
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:43 am

Back tomorrow bounce 
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ban it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:00 am

Omg pre season never ends!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:16 am

Early 4AM kick off for LFC. That's the way to start the season cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:21 am

Aberdeen vs Celtic at 7 and Arsenal at 10.

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Tumblr_lnqffk2uzM1qbv0rc
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:23 am

I have a scrimmage tomorrow with my high school footy team 🤦rarely would I hope that I don't actually get to play real footy but I am right now. At least the teams I really want to watch aren't playing tomorrow.

Barca and Spurs on Sunday Proud

I'm flipping out I'm so excited.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 am

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? - Page 2 Tumblrm6d8vwpr8r1rqe78j

Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:48 am

Was up and showered/ready at 6am with my teams latest top on.

C'mon !! Very Happy 

Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:42 am

One of the best days of the year is here! drinking 
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ban it.
rofl
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 am

couldn't sleep at all....to excited....it's 6:15 am currently Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 am

Don't care
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:35 pm

jibers wrote:Don't care
This coming from a fan who claims to bleed the red of United !
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum