How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off?

+24
VendettaRed07
Eivindo
LeSwagg James
elm_baraja_shaman
Motogp69
Swanhends
McLewis
Mamad
zizzle
rwo power
Tomwin Lannister
CBarca
S
RealGunner
Kaladin
Onyx
Rebaño Sagrado
LeVersacci
Lex
schrutebucks
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
halamadrid2
Art Morte
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How badly you want the season to start?

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap29%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 14 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap12%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap27%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 13 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap2%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap4%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap18%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap2%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_lcap6%How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 49

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Empty How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off?

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:55 pm

We're pretty much in half-way of the off-season - for the Premier League anyway, the last game day was May 19 and the season starts on August 17 - so exactly how eagerly are you waiting for that first day of the season magic?

Personally I'm hoping that the second part of off-season would go as fast as the first part, it's weird that I've got a feeling that the previous summer felt worse waiting even though there was the Euro 2012 then.

Anyway, I put a poll up there to see some always-fascinating statistical opinions.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Empty Re: How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off?

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:10 pm

I am counting down the days till preseason starts forget the league rofl

And its even more annoying to see your team finish forming its squad like a week before the first league game.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off? Empty Re: How eagerly are you awaiting for next season to kick-off?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Ban it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:43 pm

FFS I'm so pumped for next season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by schrutebucks Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 pm

It'll start when it starts. It's summer ffs my feet are up, I ain't got no worries.
schrutebucks
schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm enjoying the stress free Saturday and Sunday afternoons
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 pm

schrutebucks wrote:It'll start when it starts. It's summer ffs my feet are up, I ain't got no worries.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Ozil and I$co together ffs cant wait
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Considering a lot of big managers are at new clubs, it'll be interesting to see how they do. Especially Ancelotti at Real Madrid. It looks like he'll be playing an attractive style of football, so looking forward to that.

However in terms of time speeding up, not really, since time goes too quick anyway.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:13 pm

We had our worst start last year in 25 years, surely we can do better next season, right?....right?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Considering a lot of big managers are at new clubs, it'll be interesting to see how they do. Especially Ancelotti at Real Madrid. It looks like he'll be playing an attractive style of football, so looking forward to that.

However in terms of time speeding up, not really, since time goes too quick anyway.

Ancelotti and attractive football?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Tevez and Llorente together ffs cant wait
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Confederations cup papered over the cracks that I don't know wtf to do without football atm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Neymar and Messi together ffs cant wait

I can't wait T.T

Preseason can't come soon enough
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Considering a lot of big managers are at new clubs, it'll be interesting to see how they do. Especially Ancelotti at Real Madrid. It looks like he'll be playing an attractive style of football, so looking forward to that.

Ancelotti and attractive football?

Yeh he said in his press conference he wants to play spectacular attacking football that controls play, with a good balance in midfield and has a good idea about attack.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm

CBarca wrote:Confederations cup papered over the cracks that I don't know wtf to do without football atm

Really? personally i'm enjoying no football a lot more than i thought Laughing

Hardly watched the Conderations cup too, probably 3 games max.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Every day since the season has ended I've been sacrificing goats to the Gods of football, praying for an early start to the season.

If needs must... i'll start using humans. Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Well, the Swiss Super League starts on July 13th. If Yann Sommer stays with Basel, that would be the date to look out for ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 pm

im excited about the fact that for the first time in 2 years i have enough time to follow Inter regularly like i used to, that said, im not excited about seeing Mazzari barking at our average players trying to grind a 1-0 against Livorno
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Can't wait for Mou free Madrid
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:18 am

Meh.

More interested in the season after this season. Dem Nike kits Proud
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 am

schrutebucks wrote:It'll start when it starts. It's summer ffs my feet are up, I ain't got no worries.

This for me too.

Obviously miss Arsenal but meh. New season can wait.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am

Should probably call my doctor soon...Have had a constant erection since NBC announced the scope of their EPL coverage a few months ago
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 am

I hate pre-season, utterly useless in predicting how good teams really are. However, that being said, I'll be attending a fair amount of pre-season games this Summer.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 am

The pre-season before we won the Scudetto, we had 30% possession and lost to Sporting CP lmfao rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Every day since the season has ended I've been sacrificing goats to the Gods of football, praying for an early start to the season.

If needs must... i'll start using humans. Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next