Arsenalfaithfull
Gil
Chumlum
Raptorgunner
SamuelJayC
54 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:47 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I honestly have no idea why Arsenal bought Sanogo.  Good athlete, strong... but so, so bad at finishing.  His technique is very suspect to me.  It's like buying Giroud, but less technical and worse finishing Laughing

Probably because he came for a low price, is on low wages, and being a young talent there's a chance he can become a decent player if not great for Arsenal.

There's little risk, so it's worth a try. If it doesn't work out it's not a big deal.
But the thing is, Arsenal takes a couple of these 2-4 mil transfers a year. You add that up over 3-4 years and you can buy a good player. There's a 10% chance at best that these gambles work out.

i can already tell you that Sanogo is going to have hard time unless he develops very drastically on the technique side.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Heck, don't buy Sanogo and put that money into the Higuain deal and it would be done Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:53 pm

We have money to get both Higuain and Sanogo, so it isn't really a problem.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm

just lol-worthy Sanogo in this game with his finishing... and has been terrible most of the tournament. Oh well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Time for Arsene and Rowley to consider that 40m Package that i suggested :coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:just lol-worthy Sanogo in this game with his finishing... and has been terrible most of the tournament.  Oh well.

We are the biggest charity club in the world.

Higuain is over, I really believe we did not even pay half of what Madrid want. I dont care what the media says its all a lie. Wenger probably offer Madrid around 10m and they got mad and said no and tripled the price to 30m.

Why would Wenger change on his last year at Arsenal?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Ugh..
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
sportsczy wrote:just lol-worthy Sanogo in this game with his finishing... and has been terrible most of the tournament.  Oh well.

Higuain is over, I really believe we did not even pay half of what Madrid want. I dont care what the media says its all a lie. Wenger probably offer Madrid around 10m and they got mad and said no and tripled the price to 30m.

Have faith. You will be happy soon enough
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

It is to easy to be negative since we have been programmed to be by Wenger and the Board for to many years now. Looking at past years, do we really have a chance since Madrid is neither getting relegated nor are they short on funds needing an emergency bargain sell.

We don't buy top top top talent we sell them.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:23 pm

IF we are no attractive to players anymore we have to just Gamble and Overpay at some point to get our man anyway
or stick with what we have albino 
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm

6unner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

It is to easy to be negative since we have been programmed to be by Wenger and the Board for to many years now. Looking at past years, do we really have a chance since Madrid is neither getting relegated nor are they short on funds needing an emergency bargain sell.

We don't buy top top top talent we sell them.

Yea it's understandable. Don't blame anyone who is frustrated. I will probably join too if nothing happens by August. However, despite saying this every year, i have a really good feeling about this summer. Just don't want to get negative so soon.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Red Army ‏on twitter

"Was told today Higuain is not the only Real Madrid player we're after; no idea who but nonetheless intriguing."

Di Maria or Oezil(hopefully) hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Nick Bendtner was in Malaga yesterday, to negotiate a move to the La Liga outfit from Arsenal. (AS)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Casillas :I'munoriginal:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Think it's Di maria. We are apparently chasing a winger. Di Maria will probably want to leave as well with Isco coming in.

Maybe that's why the Higuain deal is taking time.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Read elsewhere that Madrid are waiting to sign Illarramendi, so they can soften the blow of Higuain leaving. I don't really believe that, though.

Only other Madrid players I can see us being interested in at this moment are Khedria, Alonso and maybe Jese and Morata.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Only 29 pages, our section isn't half as populated but we're on page 57 :coffee:

Just goes to show which club will be better prepared for next season :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:48 pm

RealGunner wrote:Red Army ‏on twitter

"Was told today Essien is not the only Real Madrid player we're after; no idea who but nonetheless intriguing."

Arbeloa or Nacho(hopefully) hmm

Dat triple deal ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Art Morte wrote:Only 29 pages, our section isn't half as populated but we're on page 57 :coffee:

This is Thread 2 lol. 86 pages in total hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Red Army ‏on twitter

"Was told today Essien is not the only Real Madrid player we're after; no idea who but nonetheless intriguing."

Arbeloa or Nacho(hopefully) hmm

Dat triple deal ffs.

Stahp rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Only 29 pages, our section isn't half as populated but we're on page 57 :coffee:

This is Thread 2 lol. 86 pages in total hmm

Neutral 

Nothing but the old 'quality over quantity' argument will bail me out of this one.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Art you need to recruit me i will bump up your pages :coffee:

Although i'm going on holiday next week so its not really a good deal for you i suppose hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Mole you are hired by me on a 8 year deal hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:30 pm

With get out clauses at any time hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:32 pm

I am not Ashley

I believe in my Manager
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Contacting my lawyers hmm 

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next