halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:59 pm

According to Marca, Raul Albiol, Jose Callejon and Fabio Coentrao all want to leave the Santiago Bernabeu in search of regular first-team football next season. If Albiol goes, then Real will be searching for a new centre-half.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Wtf is up with Coentrao wanting to leave? Seriously what a b*tch move it's not like the club hasn't been giving him a platform to succeed either.

I can understand Albiol wanting to go and maybe Callejon is being told that Jese will take his place so him wanting out is also fine but honestly I would tell Fabio to shut up, man up and honour his contract.

EDIT: Just remembered we paid 30 million for this clown. Flo better b*tch slap him and tell him to stfu.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 pm

actually, it's the 2-year window thing we agree to with players so that they come and compete. Younger players sign a contract and have an understanding with the club that they will be sold if they request it after 2 years of service and they are not the regular starter at that point. It allows us to get more than one top player at a position. Most clubs agree to this... it's not just us.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:13 pm

But Coentrao gets a lot of minutes anyway so unless he was expressly told that he would be a bench player (which I doubt) then minutes are not the reason he'd be asking for a request.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:45 am

so Denis' dad confirmed that Denis won't be playing for Castilla next season and either be promoted or sold

ffs we can't lose this guy he is too good to lose common Zidane get on it

Perez also said he thinks many castilla players will be promoted this season hmm Jese, Jose and Denis. we wouldn't even need new players then because these players play in positions we are looking for players in

Jose=DLP
Jese=LW
Denis=RW/LW

get in there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:12 am

I wouldn't be against it since I think all three are pretty good for their age.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:16 am

You actually need to be expressly told that you're the starter after 2 years Z... unless that representation is made to you, you usually have the option to ask for a transfer. Coentrao is not the starter even if he gets minutes. It's his prerogative to look for a another club if he's not sataisfied. He gave it 2 years and he didn't get there...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:50 pm

That's ridiculous if you ask me, what's the point of contracts then? He can cry and be a little girl all he wants but the club is under no obligation to sell him. Although if he's that much of a p*ssy then maybe we should sell him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:56 pm

the other prspective is that Coentrao has been very good on his flank this season, very solid, and should look to beat Marcelo again next season when given the opportunity. But instead, now that his protector mourinho is gone, he is not willing to stay and fight "fairly"? nah, if the club dont want to sell, he cant say anything about that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm

So odd that he would come out and say that.
I think he's been fantastic for us while Marcelo was injured and even more so because Marcelo was dropped despite being fit and then go injured again.

He needs to nut up or shut up.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Perez says Pepe isn't for sale:

Speaking to Spanish radio station Onda Cero, Perez said, “Pepe is not for sale. He is going nowhere this summer.”

Diego Lopez apparently rejected an offer from Monaco, according to Josep Pedrerol from Punto Pelota.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 pm

So he is definitely for sale...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Mou on his interview in Punto Pelota before raging quiting to Chelsea

"The coach who comes in will find themselves in a different situation from the one I faced," he said. "Now we are psychologically on top of our biggest rival. Also the president will make two good signings."

Seems we've already signed two players before Jose left. Now I'm making the assumption that one is Carvajal but who is the other hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:36 pm

isco i think (hope) the way that isco to madrid exploded with his dad and lawyer coming to the bernabeu with malaga executives looks like something that had been in the works for a long time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:isco i think (hope) the way that isco to madrid exploded with his dad and lawyer coming to the bernabeu with malaga executives looks like something that had been in the works for a long time.

From your lips to god's ears.

Watching Isco today gave me a boner.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 pm

i am saying that Arbeloa should know better. he didnt need to press to get his point across because at the end of the day, it's not going to help his message get through his teammates. He should talk to them in private. CR was in the wrong just like arbeloa now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:isco i think (hope) the way that isco to madrid exploded with his dad and lawyer coming to the bernabeu with malaga executives looks like something that had been in the works for a long time.

From your lips to god's ears.

Watching Isco today gave me a boner.

he was great today.

was happy to see canales too, he had some good touches in the end. i really want him to come back to madrid.

rodrigo wasnt as decisive but he was ok too.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Perez was categorical in denial of contact with Isco. My guess it is a Striker.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:00 am

perez is in denial mode, Isco's father, lawyer came to madrid with malaga sporting directors and some other peops to talk about the deal two weeks ago. so there has been contact... there is a video of all of them in a car coming in the bernabeu and leaving 2 hours after. perez was asked about it and he said they went to madrid to discuss something about la liga Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 am

Perez is playing his cards close to his chest. He doesn't want to reveal anything just yet, why I don't know but my best guess would be because he wants to make one giant press conference over a short span not unlike the summer of 2009 when we signed Benzema/Ronaldo/Kaka etc.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 am

Where will Isco play if we do in fact buy him? Guy has options, he has City with Pellegrini just waiting not only to start him but make him the most important player on that team. If our offer is a chance to play out of position on the right then it really just seems like a joke. If I was advising him I would beg him not to sign with us.

I love this guy, I've watched him all year, will take him and put him on the left, without a second thought, but that's not going to happen.

Are we willing to stick Ozil on the wing? He will not defend, but attacking wise - it's an improvement....on basically anything we could buy.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:44 am

isco will get playing time, not as full starter but enough to not rage, at least for the first year and definitely a needed game changer and talent we need, no more kaka to the rescue please
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:06 am

You guys are assuming Carlo will use wingers hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:41 am

okay if we are going to replace Alonso I honestly like Illaramendi, he was superb today
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:01 am

Le Samourai wrote:Where will Isco play if we do in fact buy him? Guy has options, he has City with Pellegrini just waiting not only to start him but make him the most important player on that team. If our offer is a chance to play out of position on the right then it really just seems like a joke. If I was advising him I would beg him not to sign with us.

I love this guy, I've watched him all year, will take him and put him on the left, without a second thought, but that's not going to happen.

Are we willing to stick Ozil on the wing? He will not defend, but attacking wise - it's an improvement....on basically anything we could buy.

Agree. But I really don't think Ozil is better on wings.

Just incase If both Bale and Isco are bought. Where does that leave Ozil?
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:04 am

Nedved wrote:
Just incase If both Bale and Isco are bought. Where does that leave Ozil?

It leaves Ozil and the whole club in an impossible situation. The left wing is CR's if he wants it and I can't see him giving it up after scoring ridiculous amounts of goals this past 3 seasons. Besides, he really is the best player in that position in the world, so my guess is he stays there.

Isco prefers to play on the left and cut in, but could be used as an AM. However, we have Ozil there and my guess is Bale would prefer the centre to the right where he is almost completely limited to cutting in. And then there is Ozil who is wasted in the right (if anything, play him on the left like Germany do or did). In other words, I can't see both Bale and Isco coming and any one of them would have to adapt to the new position.

The only way it could all work would be to convince CR to move to the AMR position which he played for United and have Isco, Bale and Ozil alternate for the remaining two AML and AMC positions. I'd prefer it this way to be honest as then both Bale and CR would have to pass more due to the corner flag being on their strong foot.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next