UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th)

+74
Mamad
Uncanny
harhar11
Juveman17
Lex
MaraVilla
guest7
Zlatan
Lupi
Sina
The Sanchez
moutinho
LeVersacci
vivabarca38
Clandestino
Madvillain
chad4401
sportsczy
Körbl
Djcomplain
sbaggio
RedOranje
M99
elitedam
Winter is Coming
futbol
Berbatov
Kaladin
Luca
CBarca
punkfusion1992
DuringTheWar
Highburied
timzink
Adit
Yeezus
Valkyrja
EL Patron
schrutebucks
VanDeezNuts
Ganso
nasir6371
Zealous
Rebaño Sagrado
Clockwork Orange
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
InterMalia
B-Mac
Eivindo
Suarez99
McAgger
Nishankly
VivaStPauli
urbaNRoots
ExtremistEnigma
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
halamadrid2
free_cat
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
BarrileteCosmico
Fuchsteufelswild
barca 2011
McLewis
El Gunner
DeletedUser#1
Gil
RealGunner
rwo power
Jay29
78 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th) - Page 19 Empty Re: UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th)

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm

nah he needs to go in a team where he will get substantial minutes, like Morata. i hope they both find a club that will help them progress further.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th) - Page 19 Empty Re: UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th)

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Gil wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Gil wrote:

It'll probably happen. Madrid fans don't rate him.

me=/= Madrid fans

I am just butthurt we had to sell Joselu and keep Morata the former who I rate higher Proud

Joselu almost got Hoffenheim relegated. Proud

Morata would have gotten them relegated :bitchplease:

Illaramendi the rare heir of Alonso. go get him Perez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:nah he needs to go in a team where he will get substantial minutes, like Morata. i hope they both find a club that will help them progress further.

The way Ozil is playing Sarabia will probably overtake him >.<

Morata can be a starter for us if given a chance he has it all unlike our current CFs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:00 pm

you need to calm down hala, you are a bit too excited right now Very Happy neither kid is good enough to start for us. dont let u21 football cloud u
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:02 pm

do we still have buy back clause for sarabia?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you need to calm down hala, you are a bit too excited right now Very Happy neither kid is good enough to start for us. dont let u21 football cloud u

just have patience till the u20 wc gets under way rofl

nah but seriously. common I can see both Jese and Morata as starters without diminishing our qualities at all. we got better defensively with Varane and we will get better offensively with Morata/Jese trust me

Sarabia will offer better competition to Ozil than Kaka. And Illaramendi Shocked

offtopic: hey where are all the emoticons scratch I cant remember the key for heart Proud

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:10 pm

chad4401 wrote:do we still have buy back clause for sarabia?

yepp it runs out at the end of next season iirc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Sarabia should go to Valencia/Sevilla. If not then a team like Bayer Leverkusen.

Morata can stay as backup for another year and then if he wants to leave, he can leave.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Was Sarabia good throughout the tournament ? I've known that kid for 5 years and always seen Raul in him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Was Sarabia good throughout the tournament ? I've known that kid for 5 years and always seen Raul in him.

Raul scratch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Was Sarabia good throughout the tournament ? I've known that kid for 5 years and always seen Raul in him.

Raul scratch

Not in terms of playing style. It's just my feeling.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Cor Pot is a retard. Resting players which results in having to face Italy is just plain dumb. And not just resting a few, no, a complete overhaul.:facepalm: Midfield got overrun and defence was shit. Don't think the first team would've been able to beat them but at least a draw wouldn't have been impossibru. I hope this guy calls it a quits after the tournament. Don't rate him at all.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm

@VanDeez. I can agree with your basic premise in why you do not see Nacho succeed in top flight or the future as he has basically proven next to nothing. I find it to be a personal opinion on a predictive premise on what I see from him and if developed properly, he can become a very stable and intelligent CB. 

I don't rate Real Madrid Cantera or their methods yet outside Sarabia and Carvajal, Nacho is the next big deal in terms of CBs produced from within. I think he can succeed. 

OT: You guys are just surprised Sarabia is that talented? He is as talented as anyone within La Rojita no matter who you name. I'll say it once more, no matter how many goals Jese scores, Sarabia is the best player in terms of Raw talent that Real Madrid have produced this decade. What he can do is unreal. Please don't judge him by Getafe as you goons should know better to judge a player who is developed within that shithole of the Comunidad. 

Ship him to Valencia, Sevilla, Malaga etc and watch him unfurl. Same for Canales who is pretty much Valencia's best player believe it or not. I'd take Sarabia back and play him over Di Maria or an eventual central role over Oezil. 

Morata has won my respect and love for his heroics yet he is unlikely to succeed in top flight. 

Illaramendi? To this day I am floored as to how he became this good. No one saw this coming. Easily our Man of the tournament.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Illara and Pardo are Xabi and Arteta all over again, dedication and hard work beating out pure talent. 

As for Sarabia, his talent is obvious, and i do agree he was better in castilla than Jese currently is. but for some reasons, his trip at Getafe has been disastrous. i dont think we still have a buy back but if we do i hope we take him back and send him another direction because that club is a dead end for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Illara and Pardo are Xabi and Arteta all over again, dedication and hard work beating out pure talent. 

As for Sarabia, his talent is obvious, and i do agree he was better in castilla than Jese currently is. but for some reasons, his trip at Getafe has been disastrous. i dont think we still have a buy back but if we do i hope we take him back and send him another direction because that club is a dead end for him.

Thing is Nick, between Xabi & Arteta, it was always Arteta who was named the far more talented one. & it shows in his time as #10 in Everton and possessing more skills than Xabi in many ways. 

Illara is in that mould where hard work has overcome his talent as no one saw it coming. As of now its obvious to see he is capable of many things within midfield. 

Pardo is the more talented one in the mould of Arteta but being frozen out either due to his mentality or his slight frame. Hence the initial backlash towards Montanier. 

Nick thank you for agreeing on Sarabia as I fully resonate your thoughts on this. I truly hope Real sign him back and spend whatever time they can because he truly is a gem and is literally capable of anything.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Can't Sarabia play a rotation role ? Like Jese ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:29 pm

i have said this many times, it's ill advised to fill your bench with youth team players. we need to focus on developing one or two players at the time, and preferably not in the same zone of play. we are trying to win trophies, we are not running a development center. Sarabia is not coming back to madrid anyway, let that pipe dream die just now, it's not a count for nothing game at u21 level against the dutch that will all of a sudden bring him back in our first team. a bit of overreaction here.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 am

I agree with Vandeez. You are talking about Nacho as if he is a youngster when dude is frigging 23 1/2 years old! How do they allow an almost 24 years old guy to play at a U-21 competition? It's ridiculous.

Bartra is a year less and has shwoed a lot more.

You guys are glad that Carvajal started a game to give fresh legs to Montoya? Back to the bench for the next match. Very Happy

And Sarabia sucks, he is a floooop. One good game at Euros vs. kids doesn't change that. Yet, he is still young and can improve, unlike the senior Nacho.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:45 am

Sarabia was spains best player in the qualifier. he was always the first name on the sheet

Getafe are slowly destroying him. Hopefully we can buy him back and send him somewhere else for development. preferably Germany

Nacho can be a great LB back up but don't think he has what it takes to start regularly for Madrid

rofl Montoya. Spain will be back desperately needing someone to rescue them in the 80th minute. He offers nothing besides just being there. Arbeloa or what Laughing

if Spain want to win next game Sarabia should play over Tello and Morata over Rodrigo. I doubt the defence will change because of familiarity issues but it would be better if Carvajal started on the right to give more options to Spain offensively
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:43 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Sarabia was spains best player in the qualifier. he was always the first name on the sheet

Getafe are slowly destroying him. Hopefully we can buy him back and send him somewhere else for development.  preferably Germany

Nacho can be a great LB back up but don't think he has what it takes to start regularly for Madrid

rofl Montoya. Spain will be back desperately needing someone to rescue them in the 80th minute. He offers nothing besides just being there. Arbeloa or what Laughing

if Spain want to win next game Sarabia should play over Tello and Morata over Rodrigo. I doubt the defence will change because of familiarity issues but it would be better if Carvajal started on the right to give more options to Spain offensively

Montoya is adept at going forward and a good crosser. He isn't great, but he is OK. You are quite clueless if you think he sucks with the ball at his feet ala Arbeloa.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:07 pm

He is not Arbeloa I agree but I just compared him to the former because he very rarely ventures forward and puts in crosses

I dont think spain will have any problems defensively with the guy. he has defended quite good I have to admit. but its only the offensive bit which is an issue for him

moreno on the other side is always up there crossing and he gets back in time to defend. Montoya should start doing that to add a couple of more options to spains attack aside from the middle and left side
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:37 am

Moreno has shown to be España's best fullback in terms of performances within the Euros. I'm genuinely surprised Carvajal has been continually bencher for Montoya who has proven close to nothing; while the former was the best Right-Back within Bundesliga last year.

I hope Carvajal can now start permanently as I do not enjoy Montoya's rather predictable forrays down the flank and his below-par decision making skills within the back.

AND wait.... Nacho is now TWENTY THREE?!?!?

I rated him very highly as evidenced by my conjecture that I felt he had quite an intelligent and mature head on his shoulders to the age I presumed around 18-20.

Harsh, but since seeing he is 23, I can now understand why the RM fans haven't rated him as highly as I do. In that respect I must apologize to VanDeezy to whom I was perplexed on his opinion.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:41 am

No need for an apology Arquitecto, great posters as ourselves are capable of making rare mistakes.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 am

Very Happy honest mistake arq.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:22 am

And so it was settled, Nacho was branded a scrub Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:30 am

not a scrub per say but similar to Juanfran of Atleti

not good enough to start for us but good enough for other teams
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next