2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

+38
Babun
Madvillain
LeBĂ©ninois
BarcaLearning
jibers
Gil
gondov
RealGunner
Zealous
Ganso
eelir
kiranr
billy_gr
V
barca 2011
halamadrid2
Kick
juventus101
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Sanchez
futbol
messixaviesta
CBarca
Donuts
Adit
windkick
kabarca
danyjr
The Franchise
Harmonica
alexjanosik
neuro11
RedOranje
BarrileteCosmico
free_cat
Hawky
BarcaKizz
42 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc. - Page 7 Empty Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by messixaviesta Fri May 24, 2013 4:41 pm

dani, most of the players you named are best suited for playing in the center except perhaps Bale and Willian. Not sure how good Willian is. As for Bale we have discussed him many times. So nothing to add there. What's also worth noting is almost every one of these players can only be bought for a king's ransom.

I agree that Suarez could have been top choice or at least second choice behind Neymar but he could become an embarrassment to the club just as you said.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc. - Page 7 Empty Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by Harmonica Fri May 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Alexis said in the press conference the club told him he's staying.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130524/fc-barcelona/alexis-barca_54374815424.html
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Right call. Assuming Pedro doesn't leave though we now have too many forwards.

Next season: Nerman/Alexis - Messi/Cesc - Pedro/Cuenca

No place for Deulofeu to develop at all. Also wouldn't mind if Cesc stayed in midfield and Alexis or Nerman played in Messi's position when he can't.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 24, 2013 5:18 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Right call. Assuming Pedro doesn't leave though we now have too many forwards.

No place for Deulofeu to develop at all. Also wouldn't mind if Cesc stayed in midfield and Alexis or Nerman played in Messi's position when he can't.

I think the club is trying to sell Pedro.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri May 24, 2013 6:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Right call. Assuming Pedro doesn't leave though we now have too many forwards.

Cesc in midfield could mean it will be difficult to keep Thiago. I guess you meant Tello instead of Cuenca.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Sure JD but I think thiose names might not be as effective as they can be in a wide position but in some games we could use them center witb Messi deeper...it depends on how you want to go forward but its better than noone either.

No they are it cheap but if you want to get back to our previous level in attack its this level of player at he very least we require.

I also wouldn't rule out midfieders in the mold of Isco for example.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:Sure JD but I think thiose names might not be as effective as they can be in a wide position but in some games we could use them center witb Messi deeper...it depends on how you want to go forward but its better than noone either.

No they are it cheap but if you want to get back to our previous level in attack its this level of player at he very least we require.

I also wouldn't rule out midfieders in the mold of Isco for example.

Agreed dani that at the moment something is definitely better than nothing and its got to something of high quality. I can consent to buying a midfielder only if we first sell at least one.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 pm

*cough* Fabregas *cough*
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 25, 2013 3:12 am

Should of been more clear. I meant what people consider a midfielder but could be used as a forward...like Isco or Silva for example.

No matter, Neymar looks very close now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 25, 2013 10:38 am

The Franchise wrote:Should of been more clear. I meant what people consider a midfielder but could be used as a forward...like Isco or Silva for example.

No matter, Neymar looks very close now.

Oh you mean to say you would have been fine with buying such a player instead of a forward even without selling one of our existing midfielders?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Well no. I was merely saying perhaps its something we may have considered should we not sign Neymar.

I would much rather have Isco than our current options even if he isn't really a forward.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well no. I was merely saying perhaps its something we may have considered should we not sign Neymar.

I would much rather have Isco than our current options even if he isn't really a forward.

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat May 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Alexis is staying and we won't buy another forward. Unless Tello or Deulofeu become starters this will be a nightmare.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Neymar, Messi and Pedro/Alexis isn't so bad is it?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:Neymar, Messi and Pedro/Alexis isn't so bad is it?

Exactly. With Tello and Delofeu to support. I don't think buying one more superstar forward will be a good idea. The third forward in our 4-3-3 being an unselfish worker will help us more.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat May 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Alexis should be sold and Pedro benched. Play Tello or Deulofeu and convince them to work hard as bayern did to their lazy assess ryberi and robben.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat May 25, 2013 9:39 pm

free_cat wrote:Alexis should be sold and Pedro benched. Play Tello or Deulofeu and convince them to work hard as bayern did to their lazy assess ryberi and robben.

I completely agree, though I would sell whoever makes more Pedro or Alexis. Pedro is no better than Alexis, and he has been riding the team based on a couple of good seasons.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 26, 2013 12:53 am

RW : Pedro / Sanchez / Deulofeu
LW : Neymar / Sanchez / Tello
CF : Messi / Cesc / Sanchez

Doesn't see too bad? Would wish more more improvements but eh what else could we do.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 26, 2013 12:57 am

-------new GK-------------
-Alves-Pique-Puyol-Alba
--Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta-
-Pedro----Messi---Nerman
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 26, 2013 1:00 am

My problem is that with 6 players for 3 positions the chances of giving Deulofeu his chance to develop are slim and he will see that his opportunities are limited. Selling Tello to Liverpool is now looking more attractive if neither Alexis or Pedro are offloaded.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 am

We'll take Thiago off your hands brahs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 am

free_cat wrote:Alexis should be sold and Pedro benched. Play Tello or Deulofeu and convince them to work hard as bayern did to their lazy assess ryberi and robben.

Tbf Ribery has never been lazy, Robben is a masterstroke by Heynckes though not sure how he managed that.

I agree with JD and Dani tbh, the front line is fine with the addition of Neymar.

Won't go into Sanchez but its clear what you think of him but i don't think he should be sold.

Attention should be now turned to the defence and GK.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 26, 2013 1:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Tbf Ribery has never been lazy, Robben is a masterstroke by Heynckes though not sure how he managed that.

Possible self-motivation considering how it went down last season with Bayern choking it away.

I would sell Alexis and keep Pedro and play him in his old role and not as a "defensive" winger. We all know how lethal he can be.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 26, 2013 1:41 am

Don't think Tello, Messi and Neymar works...who plays on the right? None if them excell there.

Deulofeu yes but not only do we not know if he is ready, we know he Tito won't so its a mute point.

I understand we want something drastic and fresh but still.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 26, 2013 1:44 am

kiranr wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Possible self-motivation considering how it went down last season with Bayern choking it away.

I would sell Alexis and keep Pedro and play him in his old role and not as a "defensive" winger. We all know how lethal he can be.

Don't think his role exists any more... defenders have adapted to him and blocked the space thus leading to the Pedro you see now.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 26, 2013 2:18 am

Neymar is officially a barcelona player
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next