2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

+38
Babun
Madvillain
LeBéninois
BarcaLearning
jibers
Gil
gondov
RealGunner
Zealous
Ganso
eelir
kiranr
billy_gr
V
barca 2011
halamadrid2
Kick
juventus101
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Sanchez
futbol
messixaviesta
CBarca
Donuts
Adit
windkick
kabarca
danyjr
The Franchise
Harmonica
alexjanosik
neuro11
RedOranje
BarrileteCosmico
free_cat
Hawky
BarcaKizz
42 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc. Empty 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by BarcaKizz Fri 3 May - 11:34:09

Its that time of year again. Very interesting that last time we were like this was when I first started writing on the forum, back in 2008, where we were asking for renovation of the squad at the end of the Rijkaard era.

A lot of threads etc already starting, so lets keep discussions to this one. Transfer rumours remain in the other thread, but plans ideas etc. go here.

I'll write up my "blue-print" shortly.

Last edited by BarcaKizz on Tue 7 May - 10:03:34; edited 1 time in total
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc. Empty Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by Hawky Fri 3 May - 14:49:10

Tactical issues:

1. Re-introduce the pressing, our possession game is useless if we can't win the ball fast - we get exposed in defense and I think it is easier to re-learn something that we knew how to do very well than to learn a complete new way of defending.

2. Tactical variations: 4-3-3 is balanced and we know how to play it, but I would like to see us re-introduce the 3-4-3 / 3-3-4 that Guardiola played to surprise our opponents in some matches.

3. Messi's role - the team clearly needs to be built around him, however I wonder if he wouldn't benefit more from the presence of a 9 in front of him, who can keep the opposition CBs worried.

Squad issues:

1. Buy a new GK. I would sell Valdes and go for a young goalkeeper in the same mould (good at one vs. one, good passing skills). It would be nice if he could have a good aerial ability.
Who? de Gea, Handanovic. I haven't seen much of ter Stegen play, and Guaita is a bit overrated in my opinion. I would also have a closer look at Willy Caballero.

2. Buy one WC center back. I think only one is enough if we keep Mascherano and Puyol as 4th choices, plus Bartra as our 3rd choice. Physical presence, good tackling, pace and man-marking abilities.
Who? Kompany, who might be out of our price-range though. Koscielny would also be interesting and cheaper, but not exactly WC.

3. Buy one winger / forward. Technique, good finishing and a goal-scorer who can lift some of the weight off Messi. I would buy Lewandowsi instead of Neymar, but it seems that Neymar is what we will get. If not, I would go for Aguero, I think he would link-up well with Messi.

4. Sell: Fabregas (great player, but couldn't find a place for him in the squad and I doubt we will in the future - 35 M), Villa (he's past it, you can't ask him to run like in 2011 - 15 M), Afellay (10 M). I would keep Alexis as I feel he can regain his confidence. His first season with us wasn't bad after all.

5. Promote: Deulofeu, Sergi Roberto

6. Other possible buys: LB (if Adriano is sold), RW / LW (if Alexis is sold)

Squad 2013-2014 (4-3-3)

New GK (Pinto)
Alves (Montoya) - New CB (Batra) - Pique (Puyol, Abidal) - Alba (Adriano)
Busquets (Mascherano)
Thiago (Xavi) - Iniesta (Song, S. Roberto)
Pedro (Deulofeu) - Messi (Alexis) - New FW (Tello)
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc. Empty Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by free_cat Fri 3 May - 16:06:45

I would qualify hawkies transfer policy as a "minimum revamp". If the club chooses to follow this path of minimum revamp, I'm fine with most of what he said. In a minimum revamp, I think we would keep Cesc though. However, I think we should go for "medium revamp" like this:

Sure exits: Bojan, Afellay, Dos Santos, Cuenca (loan to Ajax), Villa, Alexis, Valdes.

Possible exits: Cesc, Mascherano, Song, Adriano, Alves, Puyol, Pedro, Sergi Roberto (loan) Rafinha (loan), Abidal.

These exits depends on offers and possible replacements.

Promotions: Deulofeu, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto.

My shortlists for our signings, from most liked to less.

GK: De Gea, Ter Stegen, Adler.
Ceneter back: Varane, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Dedé, Boateng, Koscielny, , Iñigo Martinez, Marquinhos (haven't watched him much).
Right back: Pisczeck, Carlos Martinez. (only if Alves goes). What do you think aobut Danilo Dani?
Defensive Mid: Pogba, Wanyama, Capoue.
Central midfielders: Gundogan, Isco. (Only if Cesc goes).
Forwards: Neymar, Gareth Bale, Marco Reus, Julian Draxler, Lewandowski, Robben, Erik Lamela.

Possible squad:

De Gea (Pinto)

Pisczeck (Montoya) - Pique (Bartra) - Varane (Boateng) - Jordi Alba (Adriano)

--------------------------- Busquets (Wanyama/Song)

-------------------Gundogan (Xavi/Thiago) ----- Iniesta (Rafinha)

Gareth Bale (Deulofeu/Pedro) ------ Messi (Neymar) --------- Neymar (Tello)

24 players + a third goalkeeper.

Keep Abidal if he can play at good level and support physical demmands. Then we wouldn't need another CB.

I know I will get criticized for wanting to sell Alves. He has been good after mid season, but I don't think he has been better than Alba. Both have been a defensive liability and it doesn't seem to work play both of them at the same time. Considering all these, it makes sense to sell him if a good offer comes. It would be stupid to do the opposite and sell Alba and keep Alves, but I wouldn't off course sell Alves for peanuts or force him out for free. In that case he should stay, but we should never play both of them vs. big teams unless we deploy a double pivot.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 3 May - 17:14:41

We don't need to change the manager, let alone style, it would be terribly unfair to Tito who frankly did a phenomenal job until he suffered the recurrence of his cancer. I would give him one more season.

What we need to do is re-new the squad with new and ambitious faces. We just need to diversify the goal threats and sign athletic CBs and LBs that will boost our set piece performance. The LB doesn't even need to be a start all games, just be an athletic and defensive option to Alba. A WC GK too if one is available on the market. I'm assuming the club will never sell a Catalan player unless they don't have to. So:

Sell: Alexis, Valdes, Masche, Adriano and Song and Villa if they want out due to lack of playing time.
Promote: Deulofeu.
Sign Nerman (are we even considering anyone else?), WC GK, Tall, athletic and physical CBs & LBs (bonus if LB can also play CB).

New GK
Alves - Pique - New CB - New LB/Alba
Xavi/Thiago - Busquets - Iniesta
Deulofeu/Pedro - Messi - Neymar

@Free: I think the solution to playing both Alba & Alves on big games is to simply bench Alba. Why kick out the more talented, better player because he's older? Sign a LB more in the mold of Abidal, that is defensively solid, and you're golden. Also I am not convinced by Pizza Cheque at all.

Also I noticed you have Lamela as one of your forward options, while I love the kid to death, he does not have the work rate to play 10 mins for Barca and his defensive contribution for Roma can be considered negligible at best.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri 3 May - 17:27:35

Yeah, Free. I would cut Lamela.

A player you wrote about elsewhere but not here was Jefferson Farfan. I think you can cut Bale because he's too expensive and we're going for Neymar. However, I do think a more conventional, strong and quick winger would be an interesting option too. Also technically good and works very hard. Interesting I thought, I liked the suggestion.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 3 May - 17:31:22

Also, I am really not considering any defender who is less than 185. I originally though 190 but I can only think of Dede and Kompany who meet that benchmark, Dede being something of an unknown quantity (considering his age, if he was as good as people said he would play in Europe by now?)

Also Ramos would not solve any of our dead ball problems. He might make them worse.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri 3 May - 17:41:52

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Free: I think the solution to playing both Alba & Alves on big games is to simply bench Alba. Why kick out the more talented, better player because he's older? Sign a LB more in the mold of Abidal, that is defensively solid, and you're golden. Also I am not convinced by Pizza Cheque at all.

Also I noticed you have Lamela as one of your forward options, while I love the kid to death, he does not have the work rate to play 10 mins for Barca and his defensive contribution for Roma can be considered negligible at best.

I don't think there's a case for Alves being more talented than Alba anymore. It's not the same Alves he was until last season, and because of his age he will probably never go back to his best level. Who is Pizza Cheque? Pique?

You might be right about Lamela, change him for Farfan then, I've been a fan of this player since he was at PSV Eindhoven, but I changed him because I want to add cm to the team and he is quite short. Anyway, it would one of the last options for the forward line.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri 3 May - 17:45:59

BarcaKizz wrote:Yeah, Free. I would cut Lamela.

A player you wrote about elsewhere but not here was Jefferson Farfan. I think you can cut Bale because he's too expensive and we're going for Neymar. However, I do think a more conventional, strong and quick winger would be an interesting option too. Also technically good and works very hard. Interesting I thought, I liked the suggestion.

You mean Bale's suggestion or Farfan?

I think we can buy Bale. I think we could get him for around 55-60 milion. Cesc and Alexis could easily go for that 50 milion combined, so we can pay him adding a little.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Also, I am really not considering any defender who is less than 185. I originally though 190 but I can only think of Dede and Kompany who meet that benchmark, Dede being something of an unknown quantity (considering his age, if he was as good as people said he would play in Europe by now?)

Also Ramos would not solve any of our dead ball problems. He might make them worse.

I agree that the defender has to be good in the air, but no need for him to be 1.90. Puyol is a beast in the air and he is 1.78. I think all the CB I mentioned bar Iñigo Martinez and Marquinhos are great in the air.
Ramos is great at setpieces except the occasional lapse of concentration.
Dedé I think he is good enough, he rejected Chelsea and other European teams for Corinthians though...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri 3 May - 17:49:01

Why another CM?

Thiago needs an elevated role. Iniesta and Xavi should play less, but they're still there. Dunno that we need another guy like them.

I would consider Isco, but again... fee is too high for us.

We could add an enforcer type to our options if Song and Cesc go, but otherwise I'd probably just try to accomodate Thiago and Sergi Roberto.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri 3 May - 18:02:03

This is how I see our financials...

50m budget (-30m for Nerman)

20m + Sales
[Sales Predictions: Alexis- 15-20m, Villa-10m, Bojan-6m, Afellay-6m, Fontas-2m, Dos Santos-5m = 40-50m]

That gives us 60-70m which should be enough for 2-3 others. None of whom, however, can be Bale-level though.

Only way we could fund a move for Bale or even Isco is not only selling Cesc, but a couple of players like Abidal and Alves. Clubs always exploit us in the market... we do horribly. Don't want to be too optimistic this time.

Also because of the fact that we are a buying club, who always gets exploited, it'll be very hard to sell a player like Alves and buy a good enough replacement for the same amount.

What we need is a club like Anzhi or someone to come in and offer some stupid price for someone... then maybe its worth considering.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 3 May - 19:03:18

Barca fans using my post as a blueprint for their blueprints. Proud
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri 3 May - 19:23:49

are you guyz just posting what you think would be best or what Barca might really do? i think there is a big gap in these two. Otherwise i don know you are expecting Barca to sell Cesc in only 2 seasons or why he would want to leave and how you expect us to collect 15-20 M from Alexis sell, i doubt he attracted so many wealthy clubs.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 3 May - 21:24:30

I don't think there's a case for Alves being more talented than Alba anymore. It's not the same Alves he was until last season, and because of his age he will probably never go back to his best level. Who is Pizza Cheque? Pique?

No Pizza Cheque is Pisczeck. Disagreed on Alba being more talented than Alves, and Alba is a much more defensive liability than Alves ever was, even now.

Ramos is great at setpieces except the occasional lapse of concentration.
He is really, really, really not. I can't stress this enough. His set piece form was what got him benched this season.

Why another CM?

Thiago needs an elevated role. Iniesta and Xavi should play less, but they're still there. Dunno that we need another guy like them.
Agreed, keep our midfield as is, rotate heavily betwen Xavi and Thiago, if we sell Cesc use Song to cover as both Busi's and Iniesta's sub, I think that would be a good enough arrangement. It's likelier we're going to sell Song rather than Cesc though.

Only way we could fund a move for Bale or even Isco is not only selling Cesc, but a couple of players like Abidal and Alves
Abidal can't be sold because his contract expires in June

Given Kizz' financial analysis: I say let's sign Ter Stegen for 12m, Mangala for 12m (as a bonus he can also play LB), Nerman for 30m (40-10 already payed), extend Abidal's contact for 2 seasons. = 54m
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat 4 May - 0:33:12

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

No Pizza Cheque is Pisczeck. Disagreed on Alba being more talented than Alves, and Alba is a much more defensive liability than Alves ever was, even now.

I don't see on what basis can someone say Alba is not on Alves level right now, considering both seasons of both players.

On financial matters, I'm pretty sure we've got more than 50 milion this year. We'll spend a 2 season budget at least. This is my financial analysis, going at worst case scenario:

Buys:
De Gea: 30 milion. Ter Stegen: 15
Neymar: 40
Bale: 60
Piszcek: 15
Gundogan: 25
Varane: 40
Pogba/Wanyama/Capoue: 20
Total: 215/230 milion

Sells:
Villa: 10
Bojan: 10
Afellay: 5
Alexis: 15
Cesc: 30
Alves: 20
Dos Santos: 3
Fontas: 0
Mascherano: 15
Valdes: 15
Total: 123

Net expenditure: 92/107 milion.

We could even spend a little bit more IMO.

Last edited by free_cat on Sat 4 May - 0:38:57; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat 4 May - 0:36:20

neuro11 wrote:are you guyz just posting what you think would be best or what Barca might really do? i think there is a big gap in these two. Otherwise i don know you are expecting Barca to sell Cesc in only 2 seasons or why he would want to leave and how you expect us to collect 15-20 M from Alexis sell, i doubt he attracted so many wealthy clubs.

Obviously it's what we want.

You think we can't even get 15-20 milion back from Alexis? That would be terrible. I know he is bad, but many people rates him, so we should get that much, no?

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Given Kizz' financial analysis: I say let's sign Ter Stegen for 12m, Mangala for 12m (as a bonus he can also play LB), Nerman for 30m (40-10 already payed), extend Abidal's contact for 2 seasons. = 54m

Abidal we don't even know if he can play football for more than 2 games anymore. Only staff knows. I trust them to renew or not.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat 4 May - 1:24:40

free_cat wrote:
I don't see on what basis can someone say Alba is not on Alves level right now, considering both seasons of both players.

On financial matters, I'm pretty sure we've got more than 50 milion this year. We'll spend a 2 season budget at least. This is my financial analysis, going at worst case scenario:

Buys:
De Gea: 30 milion. Ter Stegen: 15
Neymar: 40
Bale: 60
Piszcek: 15
Gundogan: 25
Varane: 40
Pogba/Wanyama/Capoue: 20
Total: 215/230 milion

Sells:
Villa: 10
Bojan: 10
Afellay: 5
Alexis: 15
Cesc: 30
Alves: 20
Dos Santos: 3
Fontas: 0
Mascherano: 15
Valdes: 15
Total: 123

Net expenditure: 92/107 milion.

We could even spend a little bit more IMO.

This post blows my mind.

Out of curiosity, how would you see Barca lining up with these signings?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat 4 May - 11:21:39

Free. Thats probably the most ambitious plan ever, it won't happen. Sorry to say.

Plus, right now I say we keep Valdes. Replacements seem inferior and prices not good. Wait for a clear option to present itself.

For me:

GK (15-25M)
2 defenders (50m)
2 forwards (50-70m depending on Nerman down-payment of 10m)

No chance in hell we get more than 100M in sales. This is Barca, we are the worst negotiators on the planet, even with Rosell...

And we'd be breaking all records spending so much... We ain't City.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat 4 May - 13:13:07

free_cat wrote:I would qualify hawkies transfer policy as a "minimum revamp". If the club chooses to follow this path of minimum revamp, I'm fine with most of what he said. In a minimum revamp, I think we would keep Cesc though. However, I think we should go for "medium revamp" like this:

Sure exits: Bojan, Afellay, Dos Santos, Cuenca (loan to Ajax), Villa, Alexis, Valdes.

Possible exits: Cesc, Mascherano, Song, Adriano, Alves, Puyol, Pedro, Sergi Roberto (loan) Rafinha (loan), Abidal.

These exits depends on offers and possible replacements.

Promotions: Deulofeu, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto.

My shortlists for our signings, from most liked to less.

GK: De Gea, Ter Stegen, Adler.
Ceneter back: Varane, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Dedé, Boateng, Koscielny, , Iñigo Martinez, Marquinhos (haven't watched him much).
Right back: Pisczeck, Carlos Martinez. (only if Alves goes). What do you think aobut Danilo Dani?
Defensive Mid: Pogba, Wanyama, Capoue.
Central midfielders: Gundogan, Isco. (Only if Cesc goes).
Forwards: Neymar, Gareth Bale, Marco Reus, Julian Draxler, Lewandowski, Robben, Erik Lamela.

Possible squad:

De Gea (Pinto)

Pisczeck (Montoya) - Pique (Bartra) - Varane (Boateng) - Jordi Alba (Adriano)

--------------------------- Busquets (Wanyama/Song)

-------------------Gundogan (Xavi/Thiago) ----- Iniesta (Rafinha)

Gareth Bale (Deulofeu/Pedro) ------ Messi (Neymar) --------- Neymar (Tello)

24 players + a third goalkeeper.

Keep Abidal if he can play at good level and support physical demmands. Then we wouldn't need another CB.

I know I will get criticized for wanting to sell Alves. He has been good after mid season, but I don't think he has been better than Alba. Both have been a defensive liability and it doesn't seem to work play both of them at the same time. Considering all these, it makes sense to sell him if a good offer comes. It would be stupid to do the opposite and sell Alba and keep Alves, but I wouldn't off course sell Alves for peanuts or force him out for free. In that case he should stay, but we should never play both of them vs. big teams unless we deploy a double pivot.

Dont think we need that many players.I will just speak on 3 players you mentioned.
Bale is an interesting option.For some time I have been thinking that we need our version of CR7.A physical freak who overpowers opponents through his pace and athleticism.So in that sense Bale is a good option.
But why waste 60 mil to get such a player when we can develop one inhouse.I am speaking of Tello.I think we can develop him into our own version of an athletic fast monster.It may be argued that Tello doesnt have the physique of CR7 or Bale.When CR7 first burst on the scene,he was a lean,frail kid,nowhere near the physical monster he is now.Same with Bale.
He was not so well built a few seasons ago.With the proper training we may be able to turn Tello into a poor mans CR7.Certainly a better option than spending all that money on bale.

I dont know how much you have watched Reus.You have mentioned him and so have others as one of their favorite signings.I have watched him extensively and I can assure you that he will flop for us and flop hard.He will be Sanchez part 2.He is not a super talent and nowhere near a crack.He has decent talent and blistering pace.He will thrive in a counter attacking system like Dortmund's but for us,where he has to face 10 men in front of the ball almost every other week,he will fail.I am sure of it.

I also dont get why we need a CM.Its one area where we are stocked in.
I also dont think Gundogan is the player we should get if indeed we needed one.Dont think he is all that great.He is not good enough to start for us and a couple of good games wont change that opinion.If you are looking for a CM from Germany,Kroos is your answer.Now thats a quality CM.Gundogan is just the flavor of the season.

I dont think we need large scale changes like you have suggested.We need a crack forward and my pick is Suarez.I am not convinced by Neymar.I think he is a big fish in a small pond but if he does come and light it up,I will be happy.I agree with your choices for CB.But I dont think we have any chance of landing Varane.I would also look at a tall,athletic LB.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 4 May - 13:13:39

If we sell Alexis before Pedro, I will stab myself.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 4 May - 13:20:05

Danilo is a good player Free, but nothing very special. He can also play centermidfield though.

I dont think we require a rightback at all, but to be honest I dont find Piszcek very talented either.

I think we need medium level changes as you said, but rightback wouldnt be part of it for me.

But yeah, just answering the question about Danilo, hes a pretty good player but im not blown away. Hes like Adriano actually, not a bad defender or a great one, good on the ball and can play other positions. Adriano got two feet and can shoot though.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 4 May - 13:23:23

And can I also say, im not high on Reus at all. Hes a good player, but I dont see some special talent.

And Alex idea about Tello is a good one, but we clearly dont have that idea in mind, we as a club are obsessed with technical and tactical, physical is very much and after thought.

Its seen not only in the kind of players we produce, but the signings we make.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat 4 May - 13:33:48

The Franchise wrote:And can I also say, im not high on Reus at all. Hes a good player, but I dont see some special talent.

And Alex idea about Tello is a good one, but we clearly dont have that idea in mind, we as a club are obsessed with technical and tactical, physical is very much and after thought.

I think the Bayern game has shown quite clearly that the athletic part is very important.They were superior to us not just tactically but also athletically.We need a few super athletes in our team who are also good on the ball.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat 4 May - 13:39:12

This is why I said Free's Farfan idea was good.

He'd be an interesting option and a quarter of the price of Bale. There are other strong, genuine wingers around like Valencia, but Farfan is technically more well-rounded.

What I would like us to look at are some players that have what Barca players need, but can also add something.

We seem to be allergic to big players since Ibra... He didn't fail for that reason. There are other tall players around who are much quicker, run hard and provide faster service.

They are hard to find, but they are there. Toure did it for us.

BTW, preferences if Villa goes? General idea seems to be we'll buy a 2nd forward after Neymar if Villa goes. At the moment, I think that will definitely happen.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 4 May - 13:46:01

alexjanosik wrote:
The Franchise wrote:And can I also say, im not high on Reus at all. Hes a good player, but I dont see some special talent.

I think the Bayern game has shown quite clearly that the athletic part is very important.They were superior to us not just tactically but also athletically.We need a few super athletes in our team who are also good on the ball.

However, true that is we have been on a whole, an unathletic team for so long I forget...clearly guys making signings dont care. We a bit niave to say the least..its the only explanation for signings/decisions we make.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat 4 May - 13:52:53

BarcaKizz wrote:Free. Thats probably the most ambitious plan ever, it won't happen. Sorry to say.

Plus, right now I say we keep Valdes. Replacements seem inferior and prices not good. Wait for a clear option to present itself.

For me:

GK (15-25M)
2 defenders (50m)
2 forwards (50-70m depending on Nerman down-payment of 10m)

No chance in hell we get more than 100M in sales. This is Barca, we are the worst negotiators on the planet, even with Rosell...

And we'd be breaking all records spending so much... We ain't City.

It's very possible that we won't go that ambitious. But selling all those players, we could get 100 milion. I went to worst case scenario. We could easily get more than 30 for Cesc or 15 for Alexis I think.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next