How to play Pazzini and Balo at the same time?

+10
Milan31
Eivindo
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Il Diavolo
KR10
shamr9pato
•MilanDevil•
Forza
Milantildeath
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to play Pazzini and Balo at the same time? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to play Pazzini and Balo at the same time?

Post by Casciavit Fri May 03, 2013 7:08 pm

It would be asinine to change system this late in the season. Especially since we only have a 1 point lead over the 4th placed team. And their is no way I would move Balo to the wing or even play him as a CAM to fit in Pazzini. Like Dosto said I as well don't mind Pazzini's shock role atm.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How to play Pazzini and Balo at the same time? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to play Pazzini and Balo at the same time?

Post by M99 Sat May 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Now's no the time to fck around with tactics. We could play 4-4-2 with Boateng RM and SES LM, but dunno like I said not the time to fck around.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I can't stand Gourcuff to be honest. When he was at Milan he had all the potential to be great, instead he had a shit attitude. He had one amazing season a Bordeaux and then turned to shit at Lyon.

Nah i wasn't serious about it..I understand full well he won't be a Milan player ever again , it's just my football bromance Laughing

And yes Maldini said the problem was his attitude , not his quality. Whilst normaly i have no objections when the god speaks , he's maturated a lot since then. He's no 19-20 years old anymore , i am sure anyone can understand this. Anyhow , i am not delusional , i know there's not even a chance. However, his set of skills and style of play , would suit our play big time . We should be looking for a player with his characteristics , don't you think.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2