4-2-3-1 discussion: can Matri and Balo play together?

2 posters

Go down

4-2-3-1 discussion: can Matri and Balo play together? Empty 4-2-3-1 discussion: can Matri and Balo play together?

Post by redblack88 Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:30 pm

If we buy Kaka after Matri, do you think they can all play together with SES and Balo in a 4-2-3-1 like this:

Montolivo (Poli) De Jong

Balo Kaka SES

Matri?

Can Balo play on the right? And, most of all, will he accept to "take a backseat"?

Sincerely i don't understand this market campaign, if we buy Matri and Kaka to play a 4-3-1-2 we spoil SES, which is our best player together with Mario. I does not make sense, unless they find a way to keep playing with two wings forward.

And if Matri will be just Balo's substitute, I think 11 M is an enormous price.
redblack88
redblack88
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

4-2-3-1 discussion: can Matri and Balo play together? Empty Re: 4-2-3-1 discussion: can Matri and Balo play together?

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:57 pm

No Balo will play in the middle.

I highly doubt Matri will be a starter tbh, he's just going to be a super sub he'll be playing the Pazzini role.

And we won't play 4-2-3-1, Allegri and the board have said multiple times that we will play a 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 in SOME occasions. Allegri himself also said 4-2-3-1 is too offensive so I think it's pointless discussing a formation in which we PROBABLY wont play.

BTW, we only payed 2.75 million for Matri, deal is being done in 4 year installments.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

4-2-3-1 discussion: can Matri and Balo play together? Empty Re: 4-2-3-1 discussion: can Matri and Balo play together?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:41 am

yeah .. allegri said we either play 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2

and i tihnk matri and balo can play together with kaka as AM...

but thats just when we are resting el sharaawy.

el sharaawy should be the first choice no question with balotelli and kaka...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down