Arquitecto
Blue Barrett
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
DeletedUser#1
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malaga's President: Uefa is Racist - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaga's President: Uefa is Racist

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:28 am

Cartel Oil Money legit? That's news to me...

As CBarca already mentioned, there wasn't just one off-side goal.

Another fact that people seem to be forgetting is that Malaga wasn't paying their players salaries.

And to add a question, just who was it that rescinded the suspension of a key player of an Arab-backed club?

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Malaga's President: Uefa is Racist - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaga's President: Uefa is Racist

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:43 am

Phritz wrote:Cartel Oil Money legit? That's news to me...

Another fact that people seem to be forgetting is that Malaga wasn't paying their players salaries.

And to add a question, just who was it that rescinded the suspension of a key player of an Arab-backed club?

What is wrong with regional businesses organizing and sell Oil at a standard price. Does it hinder Capitalism sure because it eliminates competition but it is not Wrong or Unethical. Just because the world doesn't operate on the same Capitalist standards like N. American and Europe. No one forced people into buying Oil from the middle east, I hate Pay for gas but I will not question its legitimacy.

nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 am

RealGunner wrote:Pellegrini: "They didn't want us, a sanctioned team,in semis. After 1-2 there was no ref anymore"

I wouldnt put it past uefa to want them out. I agree with Pelle 100%
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 am

nasir6371 wrote:
abetelle wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Pellegrini: "They didn't want us, a sanctioned team,in semis. After 1-2 there was no ref anymore"

He is probably correct, he is a serious man.

****My rant, Yes I'm mad/Butthurt whatever!*****

Uefa most corrupt Organization in the world, probably behind LA Police Dept.

For the last 8 min of the game there was no ref. REF SWALLOWED THE WHISTLE, Is this the NBA???????????? Laughing

BVB kept hoofing it into the box and mugging the Malaga defender, How was it possible for there to NOT 1 Foul called during this stretch of time???

Uefa has MADE IT CRYSTAL Clear how they feel about Arab owners and there spending.

Apparently Legit Oil Money is more evil than Stealing from the people a la AC Milan owners robbing the Italian people to fund their teams spending.

They will pull some more sh!t next season with City being in a Group of Death for the 3rd Straight season, This is the easiest bet I would but my house on it.

I was thinking this, why didnt Malaga get any free-kicks? did the ref turn blind? scratch
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 am

Phritz wrote:Cartel Oil Money legit? That's news to me...

I read somewhere that Malaga has already fixed that..

Anyway, it not just about the offside goals, its also about schmelzer "punching" Gámez, yet it's Gámez who got a yellow..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 am

Grooverider wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:
abetelle wrote:

He is probably correct, he is a serious man.

****My rant, Yes I'm mad/Butthurt whatever!*****

Uefa most corrupt Organization in the world, probably behind LA Police Dept.

For the last 8 min of the game there was no ref. REF SWALLOWED THE WHISTLE, Is this the NBA???????????? Laughing

BVB kept hoofing it into the box and mugging the Malaga defender, How was it possible for there to NOT 1 Foul called during this stretch of time???

I was thinking this, why didnt Malaga get any free-kicks? did the ref turn blind? scratch

No idea End of the game turn into Rugby. I hope BVB or Barca win it all though.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:35 pm

This is just ridiculous. Both teams had offaide goals, here was nothing that favoted one team over another. Grow up and accept defeat to a clearly far superior team.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:40 pm

juventus101 wrote:This is just ridiculous. Both teams had offaide goals, here was nothing that favoted one team over another. Grow up and accept defeat to a clearly far superior team.

Not this sh*t again Laughing

If they were clearly superior they wouldn't have needed a historic comeback to win in the first place lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Dortmund got very lucky. I hope they get absolutely battered in the semis.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Zealous wrote:
juventus101 wrote:This is just ridiculous. Both teams had offaide goals, here was nothing that favoted one team over another. Grow up and accept defeat to a clearly far superior team.

If they were clearly superior they wouldn't have needed a historic comeback to win in the first place lol

They missed (or Willy came up with fabulous saves) for about half a dozen sitters. They also wouldnt have needed to come back if the ref had rightly ruled out Malags second goal for offside.

Thats like saying Chelsea was better than Barca and Bayern last season just because of the score. The score is not the only thing that matters. Not at all. Dortmund were the better team in the firat leg and dominated the second leg.

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Also, I have no idea what Al Thani is on about in terms of racism, maybe he knows something we don't or maybe he's just pissed off but either way he shouldn't be making comments like that.

As for UEFA having it out for Malaga I'm much more inclined to believe that. It's silly, the money Malaga would have received from their success this season would have covered all the costs including debts so in that sense the people at Malaga have a right to feel aggrieved.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 pm

juventus101 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

They missed (or Willy came up with fabulous saves) for about half a dozen sitters.

Thats like saying Chelsea was better than Barca and Bayern last season just because of the score. The score is not the only thing that matters. Not at all. Dortmund were the better team in the firat leg and dominated the second leg.

Talking about chances is a two way street my friend, Malaga created chances as well over 180 minutes, what if they took their chances? Dortmund not being able to score is not something to be proud about and it's not something that indicates dominance. Willy is a great keeper so him having a great game should come as a surprise to no one, it's like a striker having a good game or a defender.

Dortmund are a great team but so are Malaga and BVB were not "clearly superior" if they were they would have won easily, instead they won a very tight, very exciting game and they should be proud of that. However if Malaga won it would not have been undeserved at all.

You are probably the most biased poster here when it comes to German teams. I'm actually struggling to figure out who you will be cheering for tonight eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Is that a joke? I like German teams because i live in Germany. But i bleed black and white.

As for the game, having over 60% possession and creating at least 2x as many chances (and.better chances) than the opposition = dominance and clear superiority. Im not saying the gap is like Barca vs Stoke, but there was a clear superiority. Malaga still fought their hearts out abd made a game of it, same like they did with Madrid, but Sortmund, the superior team, won in the end. The first leg in Malaga, being at home really helped Malaga so it evened out the game. In Dortmund, Dortnund showed their superioirty.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Yeah by needing two last gasp goals to go through in what was basically a football miracle.

Dat dominance.

Dortmund deserve to go through though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:39 pm

So in that vase Barca and Bayern didnt dominate Chelsea last season because the score favored Chelsea? Thats some great logic. Haha.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:49 pm

juventus101 wrote:So in that vase Barca and Bayern didnt dominate Chelsea last season because the score favored Chelsea? Thats some great logic. Haha.

Yeah Malaga played like Chelsea. Dat logic. Haha
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Im not saying they played like Chelsea. Youre just ignoring the question.

Here it is again:

Is Chelsea better than Barca and Bayern since the scoreline says so?

Heres more:

Are Milan and Inter better than Juve since the scoreline says sp?

Is Malaga better than Real Madrid because the scoreline says so?

Are BATE and Leverkusen better than Bayern because the scoreline says so?

I could go all day.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Bringing other games into this doesn't change what happened in this one. Just because Chelsea or Inter won even though they were worse than their opponents in your opinion (a whole different debate btw) doesn't mean that Malaga would have been worse if they had won.

Malaga played very well over 180 minutes, they created chances and scored goals as well as being able to defend well for large stretches of the game (but obviously they couldn't maintain that until the final whistle). They put Dortmund in a very tough position, not by luck or black magic but by playing well.

Dortmund won in the end and if someone said they played well and deserve to go through I wouldn't disagree. However they were not clearly superior, Malaga were their equals and played a tight and close tie.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2