RealGunner
RED
Great Leader Sprucenuce
41 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls Empty Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls Article_2293393_18_BD139_B000005_DC_391_634x417

Also ban the refs as their incompetence failed to see a red card challenge and a blatant handball.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls Empty Re: Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls

Post by RED Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:10 pm

I saw it. ridiculous challenge. He will def be banned for that as the ref didn't see it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls Empty Re: Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Absolutely shocking

10 match ban at least
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

yh what a dangerous and idiotic challenge

as for the hands you on abt the one jut before the goal??? unintentional and you could barely notice it ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

If ref called the foul (which he did), then he saw it. Outrageous that it wasn't a red. Worse tackle i've seen all season.

And for those saying that going after a play with high studs around players is not dangerous.... this is what happens.

Early word is broken knee cap and torn ligaments. 12 months out for the kid and who knows how he recovers since they have to reconstruct the knee. I hope the report is false to be honest...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Ridiculous tackle. Ben Thatcher-esque. You can see hes looking him in the eye, not even pretending to go for the ball.

The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:yh what a dangerous and idiotic challenge

as for the hands you on abt the one jut before the goal??? unintentional and you could barely notice it ffs

Unintentional Laughing f*ck off Laughing he basically flung his hand at the ball Laughing

If that wasn't intentional then Maradona's against England wasn't intentional either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Someone once said something like, when a player does something like this, they should be banned for the same length of time it takes for the player to recover and be back playing.

I didnt see the play, but that picture looks horrible...if it is how it seems, then I have no problem with that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:19 pm

@ mole, the jam was so thick nobody could see where they were moving it bounced off everyone and you could see it unintentionally hit him but only when the replays were played. I can understand if the reffs view was impeded due to the 22 players that were in there lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Video added in the 1st post
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:If ref called the foul (which he did), then he saw it. Outrageous that it wasn't a red. Worse tackle i've seen all season.

And for those saying that going after a play with high studs around players is not dangerous.... this is what happens.

Early word is broken knee cap and torn ligaments. 12 months out for the kid and who knows how he recovers since they have to reconstruct the knee. I hope the report is false to be honest...

:facepalm: i hope he'll recover even if i doubt it
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

After seeing the video, I cant tell what his intentions were. The ball was bouncing, my guess was he was aiming for the ball.

However, to come in like that, with that force, that high and that wreckless is more than stupid...dont really have the words for the level of stupidity involved.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

I mean the doctors couldn't do anything because they couldn't straighten his leg on the pitch... he was screaming and almost passed out he was in so much pain. They put him on the stretcher without moving his leg until they could get some painkillers in him.

wtf!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:After seeing the video, I cant tell what his intentions were. The ball was bouncing, my guess was he was aiming for the ball.

However, to come in like that, with that force, that high and that wreckless is more than stupid...dont really have the words for the level of stupidity involved.

And no card by the ref! He called the foul and said it was an normal play!!!!!!!!!!!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Disgusting tackle and what makes it worse is the force used to plant his foot on the dudes knee.

There no intention there outside of damaging someone else's body and as such he should be banned for a while.

You do that in the street and you would be sitting in a court depending on the damage, it should be no different on a pitch if there is no intention to actually get the ball which he

a) is not even looking at and
b) he has gone in so forcefully he would know that some damage could be done

and the madafacker wasn't even sorry he made no attempt to go over the player

class a d1ckhead
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls S_54_pulls
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@ mole, the jam was so thick nobody could see where they were moving it bounced off everyone and you could see it unintentionally hit him but only when the replays were played. I can understand if the reffs view was impeded due to the 22 players that were in there lol

Oh yeah i understand the ref didn't see it but it was a blatant handball.

Also the linesman should have seen it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:
The Franchise wrote:After seeing the video, I cant tell what his intentions were. The ball was bouncing, my guess was he was aiming for the ball.

And no card by the ref! He called the foul and said it was an normal play!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually the ref called a foul for the blatant handball this tool did after his disgusting tackle and still no card!
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Oh wow...disgusting.

My only possible guess is, the ref didnt see it, but after seeing/hearing the amount of damage done he assumed it must of been a foul.

Then he cant admit to not seeing it, so said that crock of crap.

Only possible explanation.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 pm

tackle made me flinch that's disgraceful
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 pm

In France, a similar thing just happened against Clement by a Nice player... the league banned the player for 6 months. Wonder if the FA are the same. That one blew out Clement's ankle.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if we get fined for complaining and he gets away with f*ck all tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm

he's gonna get a 3 game ban i assume, taylor and shawcross got the same

absolute joke, this should be at least 15 games... here's an idea, maybe if you punish these tackles harder players will think twice about going into them
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm

fair challenge, was going for the ball
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:54 pm

che wrote:he's gonna get a 3 game ban i assume, taylor and shawcross got the same

absolute joke, this should be at least 15 games... here's an idea, maybe if you punish these tackles harder players will think twice about going into them

If you do that then people come out and say the art of tackling is lost :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next