sportsczy
halamadrid2
RealGunner
RED
Great Leader Sprucenuce
41 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls

Post by EL Patron Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:54 pm

che wrote:he's gonna get a 3 game ban i assume, taylor and shawcross got the same

absolute joke, this should be at least 15 games... here's an idea, maybe if you punish these tackles harder players will think twice about going into them

If you do that then people come out and say the art of tackling is lost :coffee:

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 pm

There is no art in that its f*cking assault.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:
che wrote:he's gonna get a 3 game ban i assume, taylor and shawcross got the same

absolute joke, this should be at least 15 games... here's an idea, maybe if you punish these tackles harder players will think twice about going into them

If you do that then people come out and say the art of tackling is lost :coffee:

Nah, I say stuff like that, but only when someone wins the ball. This is not even remotely close.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Was Haidara injured?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm literally holding my knee after watching that. I can't believe that. That's absolutely awful, one of the worst tackles I've seen in my life.

Lengthy, lengthy ban I hope. More than 15 games.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:

i don't think a bunch of senile morons like alan hansen should be generalised to "people"
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:@ mole, the jam was so thick nobody could see where they were moving it bounced off everyone and you could see it unintentionally hit him but only when the replays were played. I can understand if the reffs view was impeded due to the 22 players that were in there lol

Oh yeah i understand the ref didn't see it but it was a blatant handball.

Also the linesman should have seen it.

Never heard that before (and im not saying that to chastize you).

Seriously... what is the point in linesmen and all these extra officials if all they do is botch calls all day. Futbol is the only sport played in todays day and age where the referee has so much influence over the result on the pitch. But this is a debate for another thread.

How no card was given is beyond me. Mad
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:11 pm

CBarca wrote:I'm literally holding my knee after watching that. I can't believe that. That's absolutely awful, one of the worst tackles I've seen in my life.

Lengthy, lengthy ban I hope. More than 15 games.

Same... I was grimacing in pain holding my knee for a good 5 minutes after seeing that. Horrific.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Grooverider wrote:fair challenge, was going for the ball

obvious troll is obvious. Fair tackle or not, you cant base the repercussions of something like this on intent. He went in high, he crushed someone knee cap. Probably a career ender.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:21 pm

What a dive.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:23 pm

The Nature Boy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:@ mole, the jam was so thick nobody could see where they were moving it bounced off everyone and you could see it unintentionally hit him but only when the replays were played. I can understand if the reffs view was impeded due to the 22 players that were in there lol

Oh yeah i understand the ref didn't see it but it was a blatant handball.

Also the linesman should have seen it.

Never heard that before (and im not saying that to chastize you).

Seriously... what is the point in linesmen and all these extra officials if all they do is botch calls all day. Futbol is the only sport played in todays day and age where the referee has so much influence over the result on the pitch. But this is a debate for another thread.

How no card was given is beyond me. Mad

Agree completely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:29 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:What a dive.

Drinking already? drinking
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

You make me look like Goonerjay around here Very Happy
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 pm

stop trolling please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:39 pm

apart from the tackle

how the hell do wigan do it everyyear?

you think they would go down, then boom, win games they would normally and easily lose
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:13 pm

A shocking challenge, really.

VivaStPauli wrote:What a dive.

This made me thinking of saying this: Had the Newcastle player jumped up to avoid this horrible injury and fell on the ground without contact, would people be calling him a diver? hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:59 pm

aleumdance wrote:apart from the tackle

how the hell do wigan do it everyyear?

you think they would go down, then boom, win games they would normally and easily lose

If they play like that they will go down.... we was robbed their 2nd goal was a hand ball and as the OP shows they should have had a player sent off.

This was nowhere near Wigan of last year or years previous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Wigan somehow manage to stay up every year. If they don't improve, one season they'll get relegated. I'm not sure Martinez is rated so highly.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Wigan somehow manage to stay up every year. If they don't improve, one season they'll get relegated. I'm not sure Martinez is rated so highly.

But what can martinez do to be honest?

It's not like he's sticking to a failing game plan, he's trying to switch things up, even trying a 3-4-3 for a part of the season.

If anything its wigan who lack quality and ambition.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 am

Wow. Worst tackle I've seen for ages
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:21 am

Shocking.
And that handball a few moments later :facepalm:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:44 am

" hes not that type of player "

He should be banned for at least 3 games . For those who say the nani red wasnt a red, here is why dangerous play has to be stamped out ( excuse the pun ) of the game
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:50 am

People need to stop bringing up the Nani red. There is a large and distinct difference.

If you cannot tell the difference between this challenge and Nani's red card "challenge" then do not speak of the comparison. If you do, you should realize there isn't a comparison.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 am

it's the same foul as Nani's red except, thankfully, Nani's foot didn't hit a joint. There is no difference as they both were "playing the ball". You can't be running at the ball and show studs when there's a player that can be hit. It's a bit better if you're at least not moving so there's no force, but still a yellow. aif there's nobody around then ok... but you better be sure because the responsiblity lies with you even if you don't see someone.

that's why it needs to be a straight red every time regardless of injury. You don't want guys to get their careers jeopardized.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:16 am

Ban that f*ckin disgrace of a ref.
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm

speaking of nani's red being similar to this, what about the legendary pepe on alves?

exactly the same motion except it connected 30 cm lower down the leg, yet it was all diver this yellow card that?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next